I can't believe this lefty .gov employee is available

I really want to tell this land whale to lower her standards but I wanted to share this with Sup Forums first

>this is considered skinny in America

I'm guessing she works for CPS

>I am attractive, witty, simple, hilarious, passionate and all around perfect

>I don't have narcissistic confidence

Do women even read the shit they write?

>I am attractive

What did she mean by this?

>has a teenage child
>"I don't have past baggage"

Sounds fine to me, if she have the tits and take it in the ass count me in.

>Aquarius

Ouch, this is like a plague, do not approach.

t.astrologist

Typical libtard...ZERO self awareness

Post her face you fucking pussy

>I am attractive
Wouldn't need to say so if it were true
>Witty, simple
Pick one
>I don't have past baggage
>passionate about raising my teenager
>good judgements
Kek
>can't have muscles
>or be a couch potato
Who the fuck is this bitch actually looking for?

SHE hid her face, fuckhead

>Who the fuck is this bitch actually looking for?
Probably just attention from younger guys.

That's a pretty huge red flag when she thinks her face is the worst of her problems.

She probably works for DSS and gives welfare to nogs. How much you want to bet her "teen" is a half-ling nigger child?

this titcow will die old and alone

I noticed that in the third pic my b

>reading all that gibberish

>thread about a fat girl
Nice id user

she'd look good if she lose a bunch of kgs

I'm into thicc girls

Well spotted, o eagle-eyed user.

I happen to think this is more than a thread about a fat girl. It is a perfect example of what is wrong with women and it's fucking hilarious

of course you are my white friend

My sides. It's also green which adds to it.

very refined white tastes, my white friend.

If she "shoulda coulda woulda" stop eating she wouldn't be so disgusting.

>no face

fake

I bet her "intelligent conversations" are about something she heard on NPR

not fake...she hid her fat face

fake

She would take anything, this is just pretending.

Well what's the verdict? You gonna stick that pig?

but her match is not allowed to eat fast food

I'm trying to refrain from tearing her a new asshole

only niggers like thicc gir-

Fatties get laid like crazy, just on the down low.

If you are implying that it is meant as a parody...I think you are wrong

This is a combination of female entitlement promoted in media as well as the influx of male immigrants giving women more men to choose from so they can be more picky.

>I think
it's fake

The sad thing is, is that this girl thinks shes a good person now because she wants some little beta to give her money instead of fucking an alpha. It's what the "nice guys" want. She has poor social skills though so she communicates that VERY badlly and makes her intentions and arrogance obvious

then it's one hell of a fake

Alright boss, be honest if you were in a bar and a lacy green lookalike was putting the moves on you, would you go for it?

i'd scream rape.

>then it's one hell of a fake
Sup Forums & /fit/ have been making fake profiles for 4-5 years

>37
>a few extra pounds
>catholic
this is more than enough reason
single catholic women over the age of 17 are reformed whores, 100% of the time no exceptions

2 hour drive for me, should I?

ENCER ronco

No it's not. It's not relative. Everyone in America is just fat

Just read it all again. She does write that she doesn't want her teenager to be a "fat ass".
That might be a major red flag

>Stable

Heh. Hiding her face.
From my notice, most fat girls hide their body with facial/shoulder pics.
Oh well. Age 37 is a -300 points already, having a teenager is another -600 (least it's not a 2 year old, that'd be a full -K) and being fat... hmmm. Calculations not looking too good, cap'tn. Hard to starboard, whale sighted dead ahead.

and who the hell wouldn't prepare their kid for the zombies?

Typical modern fatty. They have a laundry list of demands of what a man should be yet are absolutely revolting.

Two nights ago i plucked a low hanging fruit off OKC, she was pretty fat, 34, not bad looking though. Was totally honest i just otld her i want a FWB nothing serious. I went to her place where she found me "hot". WIthin ten minutes she was sucking my cock. then i smoked some of her weed and fucked her a couple more times and left. Next morning a text. Blew her off. Next day another text, i didnt reply. Today she texts me and i reply becasue im feeling horny again "Im starting to really like you user"

is she out of her fucking mind???? Like im going to settle into a relationship with some fatty who sucked me off within minutes of meeting her? Sounds like wife material to me.

jokes on you anglos, I'm of italian-russian ancestry

she thinks zombies are a right wing conspiracy theory

To a lot of Sup Forums 50 lbs of being overweight is "just like so bad man" but in reality, that's just 2-3 months of diet exercise. Could use that time to get to know them better while she looses it, then she'll be /fit/ in no time.
Sup Forums promotes anti-fat so they don't feel guilt when they choose asian chicks. "it's because all white girls are fat." Even the most extreme fat chick at like 350 lbs will still take under 1 year to lose it all. Idk I lost 100 lbs in 4 months no problem, and I still considered myself quite lazy then. Probably another 3 months and I will be model size. Then again, I could just use meth and be model size no problem.

>laundry list of demands
>i meet girls all the time online
>I have unprotected sex all the time
>I don't get deep emotional connections with people
>here's my laundry list of demands from this type of guy

kill yourself

Sounds like my online dating experiences. Middle aged fatties are so easy. I really don't want to but a couple times a year it just has to be done

>37
>Raising a nig nog teen

Lol do you want to get murdered XD

most of these heavier girls who "are not into hookups, looking for serious relationship" will fuck you on the first date if youre tall enough. I'm 6'3. And pretty fat. Any girl off online dating will usually fuck me on the first date. If not second date 100%%%% Chubby chicks will fuck on the first date 10/10 times. Good looking ones usually wait until the second date but mostly becasue they have more dignity. All women on online dating are whores and have dozens of chads after them. Pump and dump only anons. Meet wives and GFs in school or church.

I'd tap that

Be honest. Does leaf pussy smell like syrup?
If women are fat in their early/mid twenties, they gave up already and the chances of them ever being thin again are next to nothing.

The arrogance is the worst part. There's no getting passed you fucked up on life and it's obvious.

>A few extra pounds
top kek

Define "date". There is no way I'm being seen in public with some river pig. They are also not allowed to know where I live

37 year old fat liberal princess with kids?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

yeah they all claim they dont do one nighters or hookups - unless youre like 0.5 points better than them on the ten scale then they will do whatever you want.

I dont actually go on dates, usually invite them to my place or go to theirs. Once you get really good at online banter you learn to direct the convo towards sex, learn to say things that intrigue her, and learn how to not actually go on dates or spend money. I havent gone for a coffee or a movie or a dinner in years. My usual line is "dating is degenerate" which most find funny. If they are too scared to just come to my place or let me go to theirs i take them somewhere i am going anyway, like going to canadian tire or grocery shopping. And by fat im not talking like 300 pounders i mean like the 160 area.

Yeah okay, 2-3 months. I'm sure they're just going to run along to that idea and get things done, and your mindset is not as common as a giraffe walking down my street would be.
Hell my ex was all about that exercise idea. Until it came down to exercise part of it; doing anything and not eating everything wanted always.
My disagreements with you aside, I do wish you luck and that is very impressive though. Respect.

I've noticed that too. They all say "no hookups" but 10 minutes after meeting them you are balls deep

The term doughy comes to mind for most of her requirements, basically a cuck with money.

Maybe I should sweet talk this chunkster then blow a load in her Hillary loving face

Honestly i enjoy utterly degrading them also. It took me until i was 31 to realize it but the worse you treat women the more they want you. I got into a huge argument with a QT SJW during the campaign and we ended up fucking like wild animals. We still fuckonce ina while and shes like a literal commie critical theorist. Loves this fashy cock.

what a fucking catch

>you anglos
im insulted

do it she will be calling you the next day wanting to be your GF. Do it for keks. And definitely cum on her face. Hell most women even love being borderline raped.

Thinness is never associated with sexuality. Weight is associated with fertility. Curves mean you're primed for survival. Men who are married to fat women report a 10 time happier marriage than men married to skinny women. Men smile more with chubby partners and were more likely to solve problems easier. A higher BMI comes with a side effect of being able to anticipate men's needs and satisfaction. Same study says as they are already heavy, reproducing and carrying baby weight wouldn't be a problem.
Lies, lies, lies. I only walked. Men have this idea of shoving women into a gym with alpha men and thinking it's good for them. Nei. I went on walks every evening, ate less, and lost 100 lbs in 4 months. It's that fucking easy.
I'm only 22 and learned to never speak to men who don't treat me respectfully. I'm not interested in men of that fashion.

>i actually like that body type

>teenage son

pity

Bullshit i guarantee you if i messaged you on tinder or OKC i could fuck you and treat you like garbage. And have my way with you for years. Then after im gone you will complain to your friends and betas, that you want a good man to treat you right blah blah blah then you would fall for the next guy who comes along and treats you the same. Doesnt matter what you think women are driven by feelings, and some boring nice dweeb makes them feel nothing. I ususally know im getting laid when i get called a jerk or asshole.

>literally anything in that .png

Imagine being this person

3/10 seeks 7/10, typical for women who use online dating.

> I am attractive, witty, simple, hilarious, passionate, honest and stable.
Why does it seem like every fucking modern woman grossly overestimates her personality? You'll find this anywhere: they will just string together every good buzzword they can think of when describing themselves. Attractive? Sure, I suppose the gravitational attraction would be measurable if you got closer to her. Witty? Probably bitchy instead. Hilarious? I lost count of how many humorless unfunny women thought they were "funny", when most females on this planet are lame as fuck.

> I love having intelligent conversations
Something tells me she is just the average, dumb-as-shit woman who stopped growing mentally after she reached 12 years of age.

> (...), but don't have a narcissistic confidence.
Her introduction makes me believe otherwise.

> I am passionate about raising my teenager (...)
Oh great, a single mother. She would be such a great catch! Who wouldn't just love to support a useless twat and her ex-lovers child? Seriously, why do modern day single mothers not understand that they are essentially trash on the dating market!?

> Personality: Traveler
Fits the cliché of the cosmopolitan dumb woman who can afford to travel around because others (gov or men) pay for her ("i want to travel!!!!")

> Education: Bachelors Degree
> Profession: Government

Very detailed here. But that the combination of a Degree, her Governmental Profession and her Gender really comes down to one conclusion: She must have studied something mundane and useless. Something that doesn't require the higher functions of the human brain. So probably Social Studies, humanities or Gender Studies.

>i actually like that body type
Spotted the nigger

replying to a leaf

>in the trash it goes

Those studies are bullshit I bet, link them.

I was single when I had my twin girls. Not bitter and have a positive relationship with their dad and his family.

I'm fat but if I lost weight, could a find a man willing to partially provide for my family?

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT AAAAAALL...

Trips of truth right here.

i'd fuck her tight fat ass and never talk to her again

>t. mgtow

Oh. I see. Okay.
Well as for me, I've honestly been lifting for the past 2 months, and have seen some minor gains.
I actually just cranked out 40 push-ups before I checked back on this thread.
I expect I'm going to look like Arnold S. tomorrow morning, of course. It's just that simple. I mean, I drank a protein shake today, too.
I kinda got that momma hen fetish too. She flaps along, swoops down on me with those hanging wings... all dangling? Mmm. What a woman.
Kek.

Do fat women really think they can be picky?

I highly doubt that, user. I'm a 22 year old overweight woman, but I own 2 business and am considering running for mayor of my small town my family owns a dynasty in (cue, sheriffs, football coaches, prior mayors in my family). I like to keep my weight on me to weed out freaks who want to use me for those reasons. Ie, "let's talk about your weight loss in a boring fashion." as in, if you want me to lose weight, then you can do all the cooking while I tend to my businesses and contemplate opening up more...
I've seen guys like you around, and you're filthy peasants, probably have STDs, probably drink or do drugs heavily, and very insecure around your own filthy peasant friends. (That's some alpha shit right there, having peasant beta men define who you reproduce with). Some guy tried to play me like that and he lets a nigger live with his parents, has never had a job, and only relies on begging his dad for money; doesn't even own his own place, has a load of problems, etc etc. I can guarantee I've eaten plates of luxurious food and wine IN ONE MEAL that cost the same as your shitty apartment rent a month. /spits
>gaining muscles is the same as losing fat
Depends, do the rich get to be wealthy?

100lbs in 3 months. Eating at a 3500kcal defecit every day. I admire your commitment, user.

No really, sometimes my dinners cost $500/night, not including Dom Perignon and Laurent-Perrier, and the red and white wines I include. Might finish it off with a Cohiba cigar and a dry martini. I'm buying a new Jaguar this year. And I don't "have a man" because he doesn't like "my 50 lbs of overweight fatness KEK". Like okay.

Thanks. I do it frequently to prove other people wrong all the time, then I go back to being super wealthy and laughing my ass off at
>"b-but all the starvers in AFRICA!"
Everytime I lose weight, some poor fag thinks he has a chance with me. Being fat is like a bug repellant of lame men and wanna-bes.
>that pic looks like me
But I dress more modestly.

Cool story bro