Are there any reasons to even attend college in the US in modern times...

Are there any reasons to even attend college in the US in modern times? All students are lazy idiots and all professors seem to be commies.

>All students are lazy idiots

kek, it's so true

Unfortunately, a piece of paper is need to prove you're of certain status. Everything you learn at school can be taught to you by the company you'll make a career with. Except for medicine and Engineering. That needs school.

Everything else can be taught and memorized by someone else teaching you.

We can't do that because everyone would have value, and the supply would overwhelm demand.

You need the degree. It's stupid, it makes no sense, but unless you want to work a blue collar job you have to go. I ended up working in sales, but I would not have gotten the job if I didn't have a degree. I didn't even major in business or anything, but employers want degrees these days.

isn't college just a LARP though?

If you want to break into management or join the military....I would get a 4 yr degree.

How are you going to succeed in the world if you don't receive an ivy league education on the importance of black women, the evil of whiteness, and the history of interpretive dance?

Looks like proof the the school was actually providing genuine certification of skills.

Don't go to uni OP. They don't want you shitting up their STEM campus with your right wing identity politics.

who is the artist? good shit. that's true

Why does every female songer sound like they have marbles in their mouth

digits confirm
but seriously i did two year debt free because of scholarships and i dropped out because all anyone my age early 20s wants to do is xanax and be a degenerated in general. i'm now a chef for a living and have worked all over the country. i don't use my degree and i'm staying away for the cancerous hive mind of millenialzzz

nice

Because to get into a federal law enforcement agency I need said piece of paper.

Yes. You study IG or anything of value, however.

Had a friend work for Microsoft, CA porting the original Halo. They offered him a job but he didn't want to move so they suggested he check out Microsoft, IL (~2hours away). They wouldn't even consider him because he didn't have a degree.
Surprising how much value people put on a fancy piece of paper.
Sure colleges are gay af these days, but it can be pretty hard to find any good job in most fields without a degree.

>Because to get into a federal law enforcement agency

fuck off

This is fine unless you want to move up in a company.

A four year degree isn't that difficult to obtain. I graduated with no debt. I wasn't a particularly exceptional student or anything.

The reason is proof of competence to an employer. Few degrees actually teach you things that are not effectively taught outside of college (engineering, medicine, and law).

College teaches you far more than some useless theories. And you don't need college if you roll into a low job and work you way up or start your own business.
good luck making a living with that though

>article says its from 2015

>looks like a webpage from 1997

someone should sue somebody.

I don't like this "i'm all comfy now" shit.

shut the fuck up user. Your selling bullshit, not least of all to yourself.

just go to community college and you can get a degree or certification to do a lot of stuff. or transfer from there to a four year school. either way you'll save a lot ofmoney and avoid the commie professors pretty much as they tend to be at the biggest schoosl

Get a trade skill and open your own business eventually.

Women are useless

Bump

Dem fucking digits holy shit

>go to college
>go into massive debt
>try to resist the brainwashing
>?
>profit
I'm not going to tell you not to go, I never went. I picked up a trade as soon I graduated and been doing that ever since. Life ain't so bad if I'm honest. But I know alot of people who have basically useless degrees and I make just as much if not more as them. A college degree fails to hold alot of value if everyone has one. Unless you luck out and land some super high paying job. Starting your own business is where the real money is but its not for the faint hearted. Also your own business doing what? You'll have to figure these things out for yourself user.

This. This is fake. Right?

I had to use the restroom during my physics final because I almost shit my pants from the anxiety of thinking I'd fail, but you don't see me complaining. I ended up with an A in that class because I studied my ass off after making an F and a D on the first two tests.

These trans fucks need to shut the fuxk up