Are all right wing people virgins?

can't imagine a woman with the IQ of over 60 wanting to fuck a guy who believed in gender inequality ... ISHYGDDT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sadly no, they are the white breeders

I have busted nut more times in liberal whores than you could ever imagine nigger faggot.

No woman has ever fantasized about being tied up and fucked by a liberal

Feminists are the ones who want to be used and degraded by alphas the most. Their whole ideology is just a shittest.

almost every liberal I know is an unmarried childless beta manchild in their thirties. the only one I know with a child is a literal cuckold

conservatives get married and have multiple children

slide thread sage and move on

kek, this

We all just fuck

Im not OP senpai, i just like my own more than the others

daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg

Most right wing types have more women than they know what to do with.

I'm centrist leaning towards the right.

I've fucked 22 women. Not a single one of them was "right". And more than half were hardcore lefties.

I didn't hide my opinions or viewpoints. Got into arguments too. Didn't stop them from gagging on my cock as I fucked their faces.

I have the most extreme belives from Sup Forums yet my last GF for 7 months ws a calvig klein model whois a literal 9/10 for you she'd be a 11/10

get this straight bitch, rightside is for alphas

These are pussy slayers to OP

I was raped by a girl when I was 5.

So no not all of us are virgins

You can also redpill normies

that was funny and smart at the same time

Most American women are whores even the white ones. Get a nice dress shirt go to a party and sit down in a corner. Sooner or later some slut will start talking to you. Works for me.

This is true

Liberal women are easy. I figured that out very young. They often stink too.

Take heed of Herpes and other contact viruses. Condoms don't protect against those.

Right wing people don't believe in gender inequality because it doesn't exist. Leftists believe in gender inequality because it helps push their narrative.

Women are cattle.

Reddit>4chin

The most misogynistic person i've ever met is my wife, and she's a 8.5/10.

AHAHAHA OMG WTF I HATE TRUTH AND LOGIC NOW LMAO FUCK DAT IMMA GIT SUM PUSSEY MEIN LOLADF FUCK TRUMP I'M WITH HER NOW

>women interview men they are attracted to about their political beliefs before fucking them

yeah, we're the virgins...

wtf is that on the far right? In the checked shirt.

I know this is bait, but I'm 34 and married. Who the fuck wants to date some whiteknight cuckold retard.

Admittedly, I'm a late bloomer (22 when I lost my virginity) but it was like a damn bursting when I did.

You know what got me there? Being redpilled. The girl I lost my virginity to actually added me on normiebook after having stalked my posts through our mutual friends because she found me fascinating. She was a leftist as well.

>1 post by this ID
>ISHYGDDT
Reddit's to your left son. Thanks for using Reddit-tier memes though.

High I.Q. right-winger here. I just don't say shit like that in front of them, dingus. Every guy with a hot chick has LIED to that woman at some point. I don't lie anymore because I've been with enough city "women" and I'm ready to find a real suburban/rural one.