Stop denying Science

Stop denying Science.

No, I'm not going to see your sequel. Fuck-off.

Traditional catholicism denies fake science.

Do as I say not as I do

This is why I voted for Trump. I despise you lefties for breaking science. I fucking hate you.

>Believes in Big Bang
>Believes in Evolution
>Believes the universe is billions of years old.
>Says he does not believe in fake science

this

At what point do your false claims and predictions (for which you receive an Oscar) earn you credibility to assert more claims and predictions, regardless of any actual measurable climate change

Stop being a shill

Stop producing 30 times the amount of carboon than the average American household, Gore.

Thats fake science

>science
>the debate is over

pick one

Stop denying God.

according to this morons first movie we should all be underwater by now and the entire atmosphere should be gone.

anyone that takes this fucker seriously needs to be shot on site.

The Dems need to control the environment because they've done such a great job with everything else.

do you have some you would like to share?

Those are all accurate though. You're making a fool of yourself. Next step is to take the flat earth pill and buy a mall katana for the battle against psychic vampires. All knowledge can be challenged, but you have to say something worth paying attention to.

bump

MAN BEAR PIG,

even now SJW south park used to make fun of global warming and this retard

btw i hope the show ends, they ruined it, they fucked it up so much that now they are trying lay back...too late

How many genders are there?
Does race exist?

south park also took on that on season 9, mr garrison's sex change and Kyle's negroplasty

trans racial and trans species, they made kyle's dad a dolphin

too bad they became liberal shills

It is NOT heresy, and I will not recant.

Stop promoting Scientism.

There's real science which backs up traditional catholic teachings, then there's fake science which denies reality and god.

le ebin science

Why do lefties who don't understand science talk about science so fucking much? Oh wait, that's what they do with politics too.

AGW is a fucking lie. We MIGHT be having an impact on the climate, there's nowhere near any kind of consensus on the subject. Proponents are constantly adjusting their projections and constantly getting it wrong. The supposed 'consensus' that you regularly hear about is based on a self-referencing study where the poll stats show that most climate scientists believe that humans may be having some impact on the climate, with a minority being confident either way on the issue. If the US continues to adopt solar energy at the present rate then it will comfortably meet its Paris Treaty obligations whether or not it remains signatory to it.

DON'T BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Global warming is at best a minor concern, there's a lot more serious shit going on than this.

and they laugh at us for the "gay frog" shit, when it is proven that we have very high levels of hormones in our water

but no, thats just a conspiracy theory

i hate those type of people, those type of people are the ones who always fuck everything up, every bit of knowlegde, they have to pollute with their personal opinions and feelings and twisted morals

Imagine being so obsessed with video games and the 1999 Keanu Reeves action/sci-fi movie The Matrix that you build your "science" around computer models.

Umm....

bump

so do we finally agree that global warming is a hoax?