Tower 7 had 85 support beams/columns/things whatever...

Tower 7 had 85 support beams/columns/things whatever. For it to collapse at free fall speed all 85 would have had to collapse at the same time. How do you explain that, shills? Also, the day before 9/11 Rumsfeld admitted that 2 and a half trillion dollars were "missing". Guess who was investigating? Accountants at the Pentagon. Guess what department the "plane" that no one has ever seen hit? 9/11 was totally an inside job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk
nist.gov/news-events/news/2008/11/nist-releases-final-wtc-7-investigation-report
youtube.com/watch?v=crvWTg-Lb6U&t
youtube.com/watch?v=X0Hez25fFrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So Sup Forums can't handle e truth?

Fuck off you tin foil hat retard.

You have to be stupid as fuck to think it was faked.

It was all over the news and people died.

>baiting this badly

No stupid. The planes hit the towers. I saw the footage on YouTube.

They even found a passport of a terrorist on the ground. Didn't you see how every news outlet covered the whole event? That can't be faked.

Everyone saw it on TV. People wouldn't trick other people into believing such an event as 9/11 as real. That's just wrong

No shit
/thread

You don't have to be an engineer or architect to understand that the reason professional demolition companies spend weeks planning and prepping buildings is because for their interests a building USUALLY must fall into its own footprint with the typical "kink" in the middle. Controlled implosions are the only time you see a symmetrical collapse like WTC7. The trademark "kink" in which the central core pillars are kicked out is the key for achieving a fully vertical implosion because it stabilizes the collapse by pulling the building inward.

What you see in WTC7 is the core columns giving out first and then 1-2sec later ALL the remaining columns give out at the same time. There is no fire scenario, or damage scenario which can account for this. WTC1 and 2 had similarly observable inconsistencies between video evidence and the claims the government made. But at this point its a waste of time to debate those, WTC7 is the lynchpin because if it was imploded, that means weeks of planning and prep, meaning people in the USA knew, meaning workers rigged those buildings with tons of explosives for weeks while people still worked in them, it means that our government knew and if they knew they must have played a hand in it.

If you can think of a scenario where fire on the upper levels can weaken all columns instantly at the basement or lobby level I would be glad to hear it. We aren't splitting hairs here, don't be fooled by shils you don't need a degree to understand this, you just need a pulse and to actually give a shit.

Larry Silverstein single-handedly pulled the building, remember?

Not in Building 7 faggot

9/11 was 100% inside job (and yes, people died)

Tower 7 collapsed because the debris from the other two towers hit its central support beams, causing the bottom to weaken.

The Pentagon contains military administration, accounting and finance isn't done there.

Yup. Controlled demolition.

Have you seen this perfect video?
This is an Orange:

>Guess what department the "plane" that no one has ever seen hit?

Pentagon hit was a missile, not a plane.

THIS IS AN ORANGE FAG

>People wouldn't trick other people into believing such an event as 9/11 as real

Yeah, totally.

You people need to see a doctor. Maybe start by taking off your tin foil hats.

Here is absolute proof that fires made WTC 7 collapse.

Show me proof that explosives were used. Pro Tip: you can't.

>posting this incomplete gif again and again until it sticks

Can you show another time in history when a small office fire has resulted in a large building collapsing on its own footprint?

it was due to damage from the falling 2 towers, conspiretards never show the damaged side they only show the undamaged side and claim hurrr duurrrrrrrr

thank you, conspiretards btfo, but go ahead spam your gifs of the view from the building that showed no damage just a few fires.

if you actually think it was due to controlled demolition, you are fucking retarded

really hot fires (and debris) weakened the building and caused it to collapse.

It's nearly over guys.
nist.gov/news-events/news/2008/11/nist-releases-final-wtc-7-investigation-report
16 years I have waited.

Carry on my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune, but I hear the voices say

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more

Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more

>Conspiratards still going at it in 2017

There's a first time for everything.

Quit believing everything you hear on the internet. Start listening to reliable sources like CNN etc.

Who should I believe? Millions of politicians, architects, scientists or a few dozen conspiracy theorists on YouTube.

Good webm. Conspiritards always cut off the initial collapse to make it look like it just went in one go.

KIKE DETECTED

You must think people are evil. No wonder you're sad all the time.

Don't worry, in the real world, everyone cares for each other. Why don't you join us?

>half of windows on one floor is burning
>this is proof that fires caused the symmetrical collapse of a 47 story steel framed concrete building at free fall speeds
Kek I think you're the one who needs to see a doctor
Prove those tiny fires caused the simultaneous collapse of dozens of supporting columns. Pro tip: you can't, because it's impossible

>he unironically thinks any part of WTC 7 actually looked like this during the collapse

>reliable sources like CNN

>You must think people are evil

Not inherently. Most "evil" is driven by unchecked greed, hubris, and lack of perspective.

>I saw the footage on YouTube.

You shouldnt be on here.

Scram, kid.

look here you mental retard
conspireshit brainlets btfo

But fire is hot! And I saw it on tv!

>Don't worry, in the real world, everyone cares for each other

keep going man

Just so people can get a sense of the area

Dummy. CNN is reliable. It even says it on the screen.

Also it's common sense that everything that is put on TV has to be important/true or else it wouldn't be on it.

You know how expensive it is to put stuff on TV?

>asymmetric damage
>symmetrical collapse
That can't happen you fucking retard. The building would have collapsed in the direction of the damage if it were to collapse at all. NIST had to rig the game and leave our crucial details in the building's construction in order to get simulations of the collapse to work at all, and even then they weren't accurate.
What's with the sudden influx of people who think damage and fire can cause a bottom up collapse within ~10 seconds into its own footprint?

friendly reminder that the plane severed the top of a lightpole and smashed through the windshield of this taxi, then was removed shortly thereafter without scratching the hood of the car

youtube.com/watch?v=crvWTg-Lb6U&t

>believing politicians

user, I have 20/6 vision.

I can see that the resolution of the plane does not match the foreground.

>My little aunts cousins daughter taught at Sandytown Newhook! How DARE you question the authenticity of this claim!?

The JPG your using is the NIST model. The picture itself is entirely different than how the collapse occurred. So if the model NIST uses to "prove" collapse by fire does not in any way match the reality of the collapse, then how can it be considered proof? I can't wait for summer to end so you schooltards can get back to class.

An entire building 3 times the size of tower 7 hit it.
The trade towers fell to the ground with gravity and than the ground pushed tons of debris into it's legs

Really hot fires. Support that claim.

Those are NIST models that couldn't replicate the real collapse. What the hell is wrong with you?

Its amazing that a minimally train muslim was able to fly a plane that low on the ground horizontally without crashing into the ground

How dare you even bring up the thought of such a tragic event like The Sandy Hook Massacre. Those poor children and you're on here saying it never happened? HAVE YOU NO HEART?

How has nobody realized yet that your just trolling?

>Also, the day before 9/11 Rumsfeld admitted that 2 and a half trillion dollars were "missing".

Check the windsor building in madrid

You would be surprised how many people have no idea that three buildings collapsed during 9/11

conspiracy retards just dig their heels in deeper when presented with evidence. its really sad

Fuck You.

why didn't the bankers trust building collapse?

Its just as close to building 2 as building 7 was to building 1

>"didn't crash into the ground"
>literally crashed into a building on the ground.

Awwww. Babies first photoshop.

Muslims are magic!

The only thing they can't do is figure out that attacking the US would lead to wars against Muslim countries that would benefit Israel. But other than that they're super geniuses!

from above

This
This
This
See this.
>what happens when you hit a building with a building?

Every 9/11 engineering conspiracy theory has been debunked faggot

Reminder that Muslims literally think that because they kiss the dirt a few times a day they have the right to kidnap, torture and rape peoples Moms.

why are you posting a picture of the oakland fire

Present evidence.

Poor bait but you got some poor fags to believe you

It's fucking disgusting the amount of shills in here trying to keep the status quo.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge the obvious demolition job is a shill.

>Also, the day before 9/11 Rumsfeld admitted that 2 and a half trillion dollars were "missing"
This is how you know OP is just regurtitating shit from tinfoil sites. Rumsfeld wasn't saying that some mustachioed criminal mastermind walked out of the Pentagon with over $2,000,000,000,000; he was saying that waste in the Pentagon over the last couple of decades had accumulated to nearly two trillion dollars that could not be immediately accounted for. Shit like "Pentagon buys hammer for $500" nonsense we've heard constantly coming out of the defense department. Rumsfeld was not the first to point this out and hasn't been the last.

Yet its still media of a plane going into the building. When theres no media of a missile going into the building.

Flimsy evidence vs No evidence.

Take your pick.

the post i replied to.

I don't think shills, just retards looking for some (you)'s

No retard none of them have. Building 7 collapsed due to gas lines yet gas lines were only on one side of the building.
Pentagon exit hole defies physics, as the core columns in its path we're undisturbed.
Twin towers core columns should not have been disturbed, as the plane that hit the outer support would have crumpled like butter, yet the 757 nose, incapable of withstanding a good at 200mph, emerges from the opposite side of building in unscathed condition thanks to rendering team error. Try again spook.

Riddle me this.

If it was actually a plane attack on the pentagon, why did we go after countries that had absolutely nothing to do with it?

I never claimed a middle hit the Pentagon. I claimed that the picture you posted is a photoshop. Try and keep up Ahmed.

Your journey has just begun, young one.

When you finally discover that Mossad used neutron bombs to bring down the towers, including WTC 7, then you'll shit yourself.

You would think the building might topple over then in that scenario, not free fall. Hmmm. The force is not strong in this one.

DEPECHE MODE - Enjoy The Silence
(Live at WTC)
youtube.com/watch?v=X0Hez25fFrg

Do you have a source for the 85 support beams part?

If so, Id like to add it to my 9/11 redpill folder.

Get off the internet, Larry. We know you did it.

I don't know why I take part in these threads anymore. There truly is no point. It's just people that know the truth and trolls fucking around.

Wouldn't it be logical then that the only side to collapse would be the damaged side? Not the entire building in a free fall?

>Symmetrical collapse
Which is why you can watch the penthouse pulling half the building down on the inside then the wall closest to the damage bowing out for a few seconds before the whole thing goes, right?

Correct, they're honeypots meant to help provocateurs practice.

Office fires cannot get hot enough to melt steel. Not even jet fuel gets that hot.

>What you see in WTC7 is the core columns giving out first and then 1-2sec later ALL the remaining columns give out at the same time.

Is there decent video of the wtc7 collapse?

The plane that was suppose to hit tower 7 went down in Pennsylvania. That's why Larry Silverstein said "pull it", meaning to set off the charges to collapse the building.

>muh jet fuel can't melt steel beems :^)

please voluntarily recycle yourself

>putting text over the rarest pepe

ruined

Because of PNAC and the neocon agenda in the Bush administration but what does that have to do with the method of attack?

>Mfw you think small fires on a couple floors can bring down a steel building symetrically into its own footprint.

You also ignored the fact that the steel framework turned to dust just like the towers, and that there were deep holes at the centre of the buildings that contained molten steel for weeks after and which authorities poured an enormous amount of radiation absorbing material and damped it down with millionjs of litres of water to keep the radioactive fumes at bay.

And you forgot about the Uranium, Strontium and Barium found in dust samples, as well as tritium 100 x normal levels in the ground water.

The buildings were designed from the beginning to be demolished by nuclear demolition.