Women are Funny Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bleed from my vagina lmao

I'm a woman and I say FUCK you can't handle me boys

idk man that joke isn't hilariously funny, but its not horrible either. Pretty normal for small gigs and unknown comedians like whoever that lady is

youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI
>t.you

Funny looking

That's actually very funny

That was not funny at all that actually gave me aids

I don't get it

haha, she is fat.
now that is funny.

MUH VAGINA
IM SUCH A SLUT LOL

LOL WOMEN AMIRITE???

Checked

same.

get over it guys, ok

You need to put a proper warning in your thread before you post an image as hilarious as that one. My sides exploded and I'm now bleeding to death in bed.

This issue has already been decided.
Why are you dredging up such painful realities for women?

The joke here is that people normally dick with their phones when they are on the toilet. So if they forget theirs the read the labels on the bathroom products to kill time while they deuce it.

The gag is that there are at least two instances where one might read a label

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

>reading while on the toilet

Enjoy the hemorrhoids.

Yeah hehe, lmaoing at kids with milk disability

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OMFG MY SIDES

TRULY TOP LOL!

Women are funny

I always laugh when they think they are people

Yeah, it's just kind of a lame joke. Not funny, but props for not being completely disgusting and unfunny like some well known female comics.

Americans lol
They take 10 minutes to take a shit because of there diet and need entertainment in there to pass the time

Great to know the world will be one day be run by tech addicts.

my problem is usually just that my legs fall asleep.

there is no evolutionary purpose to a woman being funny, therefore it almost never occurs, except for dykes like ellen and rosie. Being thin and having a pussy is all that matter for a woman.

usually it takes me 2 minutes to shit, but then I always see the most interesting shit on my phone while im shitting so I end up just sitting in there reading some article for 30 mins before I realize where I am

We're in for a huge mental health crisis, when literal MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of ROASTIES hit 30+ and realize no one wants their used up wrinkly roast beef smelly pussies and blacked up assholes. Not even the BETA BUX will want these nasty ass roasties when they're too busy playing VR hentai games and realistic sexbots

Invest in catfood stocks and mental health pills m8s... its ganna be a hectic future

Solid joke.

Women are mostly unintentionally funny.

>sudden realisation
>51
Lmao

a new twist on a classic but to say someone is funny they should really have their own stuff a subject matter they understand well enough ie tosh and Internet videos to come up with humor in the situation which women seem to be unable to reach the few experts seem to lack basic understanding of comedy and the "Comedians" take something easy and do their spin on it, comedy doesn't have to be classy but taking your first thought on a subject is lacking refinement to be memorably funny

Me too user

that's not a terrible joke. you know what was terrible however? the delivery

People with inheritanted diseases shouldn't even be allowed to reproduce.

This just in leslie jones is a retard

Is this supposed to make sense? Someone explain?

i dont get it

>Using your phone in the bathroom.

Literally worse than not washing your hands.

Thats a chuckle worthy joke.

..but what did the gorilla mean by this?

i'm offended by this. i like to read labels of things even if i have my smart phone. What am I to that fat slut, a fucking bee sting away from death I aint no tranny faggot bitch

I think she means buttstuff.

this

OP pls. My sides

The fuck does that even mean? Are women santa Claus?

I still can't watch the whole thing because degeneracy

Well... But that was an ok joke. Nothing gross and about vaginas.

So having heterosexual sexual intercourse means that it's okay to sodomize a man? That makes no sense. Shes treating it like women are doing us this huge favor letting us fuck them or thag they actually get anything out of buttstuff

Maybe the men willing to fuck her all like pegging but most dont.

Just wait. I've noticed women are about as deep as a puddle, and that's their main problem. Thats why there are zero female philosophers. They always fall back on the things they base their identity around which is their vagina

I get that. But if you want to make fun of women making jokes about their vaginas.
Why not use one of the hundred examples of women making gross vagina jokes?

Why pick a joke that is normal?

It's like the fucking avocado toast all over again.