Everybody is abandoning ship. It's over. Trump won't even make it to 2018...

Everybody is abandoning ship. It's over. Trump won't even make it to 2018. This is what happens when you allow the poison that is the GOP into your circle.

Pence will get us into a war with Iran, Syria and Russia, which will clear the way for easy 2018 and 2020 wins by the Democrats.

Thomas, Roberts and Kennedy will be replaced by 3 'centrist' Justices, which just means they are an unholy combination of neocon right and globalist left without any of the redeeming qualities of either.

All the illegals will be granted amnesty and allowed to vote. Thousands of refugees will be imported and moved into red states as a requirement for federal aid.

Democrats will never lose another election again.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.0fa744996b5d
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/11/24/the-single-chart-that-shows-that-grand-juries-indict-99-99-percent-of-the-time/?utm_term=.f2fba64ae46b
cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/mueller-grand-jury/index.html
freebeacon.com/national-security/top-lawmaker-pushes-trump-admin-freeze-pakistani-assets-tied-breach-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much this.

Yeah

>Everybody is abandoning ship. It's over.
even if this is true, it doesn't mean Pence is going to president. you're an idiot.

Fuck off shills

Yes, it does. Who do you think ochestrated all these leaks and got them into the Trump adminstration?

The Republicans and Democrats will happily take Pence, because they both get what they want.

>Trump gone and the alt-right/left discredited
>War with a bunch of countries to feed the military-industrial complex
>Democrats back in power and Republicans as the opposition.

It should be obvious by now that the Republicans as a party are not designed to do anything except suck up money and act as controlled opposition.

>Who do you think ochestrated all these leaks and got them into the Trump adminstration?
The GOP

NIGGER

Sage and reported you faggots. I cannot wait till the hammer falls.

>Pence will get us into a war with Iran, Syria and Russia, which will clear the way for easy 2018 and 2020 wins by the Democrats.
but thats what hilldog was going to do?

>Mexico isn't paying for the wall, Trump asking Mexican president "Pls just don't being it up anymore"

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.0fa744996b5d

>posted right after a Democrat governor defects to conservatism
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

Lol the governor of WV just changed from libshit to republican but yeah everyone is jumping on the democrat ship? You're a fucking faggot, gas yourself.

Trump is pretty awful but voters have a very short term memory. 8 years of a democrat presidency and everyone will be jumping right back on the GOP train. Back and forth for all eternity.

BYE BYE TRUMPERINO

>>The single chart that shows that federal grand juries indict 99.99 percent of the time

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/11/24/the-single-chart-that-shows-that-grand-juries-indict-99-99-percent-of-the-time/?utm_term=.f2fba64ae46b

Nigger they are going to pay for it with all the plants/factories they lose to America.

>grand juries indict
ill bite. what would he be indited for?

Even if everyone abandons ship, it doesn't mean he's getting kicked out of office you fucking idiot.

>pic related: the Sup Forums post

And what exactly will he be indicted for faggot? Too much triggering of liberal pussies like you?

I love how Trump basically says in the transcripts "We need to just pretend that it's happening so that people will won't lose support for me"

And here you are, literally playing into it.

Winning too much

>NIETO
>I have recognized the right of any government to protect its borders as it deems necessary and convenient. But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall.

>TRUMP
>But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that.

Out of a comedy movie

He didn't say anything like that lol, you don't speak for the president faggot, your a descendant of peasant niggers.

you're*

i guess. shills not even responding to real users anymore.strange

>shills

Wow. Mueller is currently assembling a grand jury and there's a subpoena on Diaper Don. Where the fuck have you been?

Hill Republican support for Blumph is going to go down. BIGLY.

The delusion is thick with this one.

>Dems will never lose another election

Dems can't win an election to save their lives as it is. Even reps in their own party are jumping ship.

>mfw the Democrat party collapses on itself

>Democrats will never lose another election again.

Dulusinal Dems. A Democrat will not win the Presidency for at least 19.5 more years. Screen cap it and rembember me.

No one that matters believes this. Fuck off

They both work for the same people, so yeah.

lol

Money laundering. I don't know about you but that shit is still a crime whether you're a president or not.

blocks your path

Trump is a Jewish shill.

All of his kids are married to Jews and Ivanka converted to Judaism.

Man, it must've hurt to be her in her teen years. Look at all dem pockmarks.

No one that matters browses Sup Forums

>Money laundering.
link?

None of this matters unless and until Paul Ryan and the rest of the stooges are ready to abandon ship, right?

And THAT'S not going to happen unless and until their gerrymandered/boosted-by-voter-suppression constituencies demand it, right?

I wonder if her sons got the succ from a rabbi?

she got those from sand fleas in afghanistan

I think pence will be dropped also, probably due to the whole campaign being involved.

Say hello to president Ryan.

Well this is dumb and based off nothing

>Trump won't even make it to 2018
false, betting markets are holding steady

See

Or you know, just read the whole transcript (Including the one with Australia) because he's getting cucked in every direction.

you're off the charts, dude!

>Surely this will be the end of Trump

Well, I have no link. There's only confirmation that a grand jury has already been assembled. I don't know the charge yet. Nobody knows. You'll soon see what he's going to be prosecuted for and I'm willing to bet that it's money laundering.

>There's only confirmation that a grand jury has already been assembled
LINK

A way better bet would be if the impeachment process starts in 2017.

newfags don't sage and hide bait threads

lol, why user? we both know these kids cant handle the bantz. we're wreaking their heads

Are you serious?

cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/mueller-grand-jury/index.html

It's all over the fucking news, dummy. What? CNN is fake news? Well, take a look at any other news organization and you'll still see the same thing. There's a grand jury assembled already.

its how the site works. you must link. im assuming this is your first day on the job

FAKE NEWS
IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS

Shills no one is abandoning Trump

>2020

if he goes full obama and starts 7 wars then ya

Not a chance in hell. They get rid of Trump that would be admitting they made a huge mistake nominating him.

You quote mined it so bad

Get better at shilling no one cares if mexico pays

lol If this country thinks the left is bad when they're throwing their temper tantrums imagine the backlash if Trump gets charged while Hillary walks

Nah, man. You're just too deep in denial. You could just googled it yourself by simply typing "grand jury" but you didn't want to see your own humiliation. It's okay, bro. Once Diaper Don shits his pants in front of Mueller. It's going to be his dad's turn next.

>100% proof to 330 million Americans that the USA is run by the Deep State is gonna make them all vote (((Democrats who also want war with Russia))) in 2020.

Yeah, no.

These surveys are always taken from bad sample pools. GOP always hated him. If he is removed we will not be very kind about it.

As someone who voted for Trump, I'll be the first to admit that his presidency has been a complete shitshow. It's so tiring to hear about him day in and day out. At this point I'd rather have a puppet like Obama in office instead.

>You could just googled it
lol, who does that?

How does anyone actually believe the bull he says?

This just proves the point that discord shills exist. You can always spot one of their threads because the first posts are just bumps from their friends.

>Once Diaper Don shits his pants in front of Mueller. It's going to be his dad's turn next.
Nothing will come out of it and leftists will get suicidal. Can't wait!

Every other investigation failed. You bring this kind of bad blood in the air and watch what happens.

It will be like the Valerie Plame affair -- only one scalp in the end.

They ain't impeaching Trump, but, yeah, this Mueller nonsense will do some damage.

The crux of the matter is Rosenstein's peremptory decision to call for a special prosecutor based on sleight or no evidence.

He's gotten very little heat for this for some reason (well, presumably because most of the media wants to get Trump whether by fair means or foul), but it was a terrible, unjust decision.

In a country with sounder public policy in matters of crime and punishment - such as China - a scoundrel like Rosenstein would be shot or beheaded or, ideally, drawn and quartered in a public stadium before a very large crowd of cheering citizens.

Yeah, that's definitely what this thread proves. You should impanel a grand jury on that one.

Always, its easy to spot their tactics they dont even try. They pretend to act like us, but its so easy to call these reptilian shapeshifters out.

>failed

No investigation about Donald Trump has failed or succeeded. They're all still ongoing, dummy.

Wouldn't be surprised if they nailed Manafort for something, or maybe Flynn.

I really doubt it will ultimately roll up to Trump, but it will do some damage, just as the CIA-orchestrated Valerie Plame affair did some damage on the political front to Bush.

Did I mention that Rosenstein should be shot for having appointed a special prosecutor in such dubious circumstances of no or sleight evidence? Yes, I did. And I reiterate that. Rosenstein is the biggest FBI creep since Mark "Deep Throat" Felt deep-sixed Richard Nixon.

Saging a Brockpuppet thread. You should, too!

Always

Dont get yourself hyped up again remember last time you did and it all crashed down on you?

3 or 4 Comey talks
A election
2 previous investigations
All of the media
A administration (Obama now under investigation)

Vs

Right wingers and centrist on the internet

Guess who won

SAGE

*An

Also, that gif is terribly made

I am not hyped for an impeachment, but I am curious to see what they're digging and what they will uncover. They wouldn't have a grand jury come in if they weren't sure they were gonna prosecute at least someone. Hell, it may even be a democrat, for all we know.

>elect senile billionaire who, surprisingly, uses his elected office for self-enrichment purposes
>blame GOP when his competent-dealmaker facade inevitably crumbles

authoritarian bootlicking is a helluva drug

So frustrated and angry shills

Lick George Soros asshole more

>implying some gun grabbing pineapple nigger will ever win
Oh sweetie.

This

freebeacon.com/national-security/top-lawmaker-pushes-trump-admin-freeze-pakistani-assets-tied-breach-scandal/
yea its over alright

>soros

You guys love to ping on the single elitist you can find an oppositional opinion from but neglect to acknowledge the other entities and the bullshit they fund and weave

>pic from tumblr
you need to go this is an 18+ board faggot

Bump

What would be the most hardcore thing a narcissist could do?

Is it
>A. Add a few more numbers to his fortune where he can already do whatever he wants
>B. Be the best president this country has known and make it great again

I love watching leftists try to twist this in their head

Well, he's certainly not achieving B, I'll tell you that for free.

see And it's only been 8 months

lmao reported because your shill feefee's got hurt

THE GOAL POST JUST MOVED

FEET

FURTHER

ask the grand jury

A foreigner interjecting his worthless opinion on domestic political affairs

Does your country still have a king?

Yeah, you're speaking to him