MICHELLE CARTER - HAPPENING

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4755940/Woman-sentenced-teen-texting-suicide-case.html

15 months and suspended sentence.

Literally fucked with this disabled guy's head over days, encouraging him, encouraging him to just 'end it all' even consulting him about methods. She listened to his last minutes of life, and never called 911 while he was dying.

Mother fucking cunt. These white whores are out of control.

If it was a man who did this?

When is this whore getting the electric chair Sup Forums ?

Women are out of control. Society needs to change and measures need to be taken to reverse everything those loathsome suffragettes caused.

Our women are very sick, friends. Remember when they'd get wild and out of control and a man was EXPECTED to pimp slap the shit out of her? The bitch needs discipline!

Times were so much simpler in this regard.

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/two-million-germany-records-largest-influx-of-immigrants-in-2015/a-19131436
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off paki beta cunt

>Be Hans
>Call Anglo Paki

dw.com/en/two-million-germany-records-largest-influx-of-immigrants-in-2015/a-19131436

>See's nothing wrong here

2 world wars and 1 world cup

its called free speech ya stupid fuck.

she should be allwoed to say anything. ANYTHING, she wants to anybody, ANYBODY, and its their fucking own problem how they deal with it.

so why dont you get a rope and fucking kill yourself you ignorant fucking nigger tier piece of shit.

What this guy said .

Get fucked Britcuck# . This is the land of the free and we're not gonna stop on this "free speech" shit until the only thing that gets you in trouble is a voice-activated IED.

brainlets, when will they learn

Don't worry, 80% chance she'll be strung up once she gets out

15 months? the movie wasn't THAT bad.

good, I am glad the beta killed himself
you should too you fucking loser

what the fuck is wrong with her eyebrows

Don't do Neanderthal kids

GET BACK IN THE CAR user

kek
e
k

Stop making these threads, i am tired of seeing that forehead.

N-NO S-SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO JAIL F-FOR LIFE. ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO WISH DEATH UPON OTHERS N-NOT WOMEN

kys OP

I don't really care about the bitch but if it were a guy who convinced his girlfriend to kill herself so he could get sympathy and pussy he's be executed.

Guys should be allowed to talk their partners into suicide with little consequence too.

bahahahahaha

>british women are ugly
>american women are superior

hahaahhaa.

that is literally the ugliest cunt ive ever seen. wtf america

Didn't she get fat or something?

>that is literally the ugliest cunt ive ever seen. wtf america

That's not even the ugliest bitch i've seen this hour. Must be something in the water.

Ik you love your waifu but you guys need to seriously relax...

god she is so ugly

Is it weird that I actually think she's good looking?

Although apparently she's fat

Guy's probably better off dead desu

Wait do people unironically believe this?

If I tell you I am going to kill you unless you send me $1000 you think this should not be a crime?

He was jewish the girl is a hero

"I'm so alone user"

he did it himself end of story

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

>end of story

wew i just love when faggots type shit like that and then think they win

>her free speach needs to be stoped!

Get out shill.

you're baiting, fuck off

PERIOD

show body plox

This

spotted the virgin woman hater

why is dane dehaan the most retarded looking motherfucker

a threat of violence is a little bit different than a suggestion

"Get back in the car" when you know he's suicidal and has literally just tried to kill himself is not a suggestion. Nice try boy, but you need some more education before you try to debate in the big leagues.

Have you ever dealt with a person who is suicidal? They constantly text you saying "i tried killing my self today" or "Tried to hang myself". It gets so fucking annoying that you literally want it to happen. They also use it as an excuse for everything like "Oh you dont want to talk to me, i guess ill just cut my wrists"

What is it then? It's not a threat.

If I walk up to you on the street and give you an order to do 10 pushups, am I breaking the law?

Can confirm. Dated a basket-case chick in high school. Constant threats. Finally snapped and sent the cops to her house at 2am one night.

its non stop

why is the USA flags the ones that always post the most retarded comments and show little to no understanding on how rights and laws work?

she was an underage minor with an over 18 boyfriend. she begged him for months to not try and kill himself like he has on more than 2 occasions in the past before he finally convinced her that it's the best for him and then she went all out as a loving gf to try and help him do what he wanted.

also these two had only met 4 times in a year despite living about an hour away. both had professionally diagnosed clinical depression and both were on anti depressants.

she also couldn't recieve more than 6 years in prison because the judge determined she was a youthful offender.

let this be a lesson that if you hire a shit lawyer for any you'll get fucked over.

Women are the direct reflection of the most influential man in their lives. If she has a good father she will be a good woman.

Why am I not surprised a kraut doesn't understand what personal responsibility is and needs government to tell him he was a good boy today?

she looks british to me

I think, 100% no way he would have killed himself if she didn't condone it, and then even push him to do it. But I'm not sure it should be a crime to push someone to do something. But reading just this,mane having my own experience, bet she got so used to hearing him say the shit, she got desensitized to the concept, and then just wanted it to be done with.

I suggest you give user that 1000 dollars or maybe your life will end shortly after your decision not too. It may or may not be from user, but I strongly suggest you give him the money. In no way should you take this as a threat, it is merely a suggestion.

the pics are from someone I know. These are from my phone and the annoyance i deal with daily. but her texts are similar.

a veiled threat is still a threat

>Adult wanted to kill himself
>Had tried many times before
>Keeps telling this to an underaged girl on anti depressants for some reason
>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath
>After months of convincing, she agrees with his decision as it appears it's the only way for him
>Starts telling him to
>One time she tells him if doesn't want to anymore that she will get him help, he refuses again
>Eventually he kills himself
>She's blamed and has to go to jail for over a year (if she loses the appeal)

Please explain how this is fair.

You might just as well have written: "I just sucked Conrad's tiny, pale and putrefied dick and I loved it" you fucking beta faggot. KYS

this is not free speech you stupid ass, it's incitement and should be considered a crime in any civilized country.

if the imam of your city started to preach that every muslim should kill at least one white person in its lifetime, would you consider it free speech and let the guy roam free?

It's fair because you are a raging faggot.

Bitch lost and your tears are just fucking delicious.

AND THAT'S THAT!

Telling someone to kill someone else, is nothing like telling someone to kill themselves. Besides that muslims shouldn't be allowed to teach the Quran period outside of a muslim country.

Teaching Islam is freedom of speech and freedom of religion, isn't that so? As much as i hate islam, that's the core of the US ideologies.

And incitement is when someone convinces other to do something that he didn't want to do at first, which is harmful to himself (like taking drugs) or the society (suicide bombers). So it should be acknowledged as a crime in the US.

Your next wallpaper

fuck you cunts - she's hot

I don't agree with freedom of religion. A religion could be anything, like eating babies. Shouldn't be allowed to let a group like that grow and teach other people it's the will of god for them to do that. And I believe Islam is negative enough to not be allowed to be taught to people. I also believe that the founding fathers were specifically talking about freedom of Christian religions, as in protestant or catholic. Incitement is encouraging someone to commit a crime, Suicide is not a crime nor should it be.

She's so fucking ugly, stop making these threads I hate seeing this fucking goblin of a person.

This is just women's natural instinct made hyperactive by today's technology.

Women are genetically programmed to rid their communities of the weak and unworthy.

She can hardly be blamed for fulfilling the social obligation that was bred into her for millions of years.

It's a pity she got caught destroying this young fellow when she herself was still so young. A natural predator like her, with a bit more maturation, could have been an All-Star Weeked-style manhunter, getting top-tier gibs from NBA stars, rappers, or other top-tier men of success and wealth who would have blindly handed over their fortunes to her at their peril.

to be honest i fully agree with your view on religion, even if it means restricting our understanding on what is religion and taking away some freedom.

But incitement towards suicide is grave and considered a crime in most civilized countries afaik. By your logic, those death cults like jonestown would be fine according to the law if the subject accepted death or something.

Britbong, you're no longer a country. So until you seriously unfuck and uncuck yourselves, just go back and sit at the little kids table. Where its nice and safe and everything is made of plastic so you dont hurt yourself! Ok, sweetie?

It's obviously sick what she did, but free speech is free speech. I don't think she (or a male equivalent) should get any legal punishment at all. I agree that women often get pussy passes, and maybe a man would get a much worse sentence than her, but nobody should actually be punished for this. IMO its unconstitutional.

GOOD FOR HER

>OP GO KYS

her hideousness is punishment enough. look at her. she's ugly.

I mean, it would be even better punishment if they got this really fancy card that just said "your ugliness is punishment enough" and got all of these people to sign it. then like the hottest male celebrities would sign in the most prominent spot, just to rub it in.

Where's the lefties chimping out that someone didn't get the sentence they "deserved"?

let us, Sup Forums find her
she deserves the shia lebouf treatment if the 'justice' system doesn't sort her out

you know you sound like a huge cuckold right?

I bet you fantasize about your future first girlfriend cucking you with a superior male

/ourguy/

I guess I should sue everyone of you fucks that told me to kill myself on this website then

>muh freeze peach

Fuck off. If you think that everyone should be allowed to just say whatever they like then you're a retard

user, I'm afraid the only way to fix this will be Deus Vult, and burning harlots at the stake as God intended.

Ok then. aside from "kys" and the like, what are some examples of things you think people should be banned from saying, and why?

If the guy was spineless enough that she talked him into it, I say good riddance. Nothing of value was lost.

kys

I'm going crazy over this girl. I love her so much.

She looks like Cara Delevinge.

Please, I need info to send her love letters. I wanna provide a good life for here here in Japan and have halfu kids.

I need some info.

Agreed, his life was already over

Well, what she said was incitement. I don't see how encouraging a mentally ill person to kill themselves can be defensible

Bitch should've gotten the Death Penalty

Explain

She'll get raped in prison anyway

Does it only apply when the person you are speaking to is mentally ill? What if you just tell a stranger over the internet to "kys"? That happens all the time, but by your logic its incitement to violence and therefore legally indefensible.

I would have either put her in her place or left her over that shit. The fact that he kept on going back to her, and finally did it speaks volumes. She got his beta ass out of the gene pool, which is a good thing. She did nothing wrong.

>same stupid thread with same retarded MGTOWS defending the pathetic waste of life that was once a man

She's dodging prison time completely because she's female.

So if I go kill someone tonight and the argue that you incited me to do it due to what you just posted, you would be perfectly OK with getting punished?

Yeah, I didn't think so, hypocrite.

He wasn't mentally ill. And what she did was not incitement because suicide is not illegal. What she did was the equilivelant of saying KYS to someone online. Or since she knew he was suicidal, was more like watching someone live streaming their suicide and all the chat is telling them to do it.

I don't have a problem with this. If people are so beta that they can be talked into taking their own life, then they deserve to die.

Cull the herd.

I fucking despise the notion that we should protect everyone and that "all lives matter". NO LIVES MATTER!

This woman deserves a medal for ridding the World of a whiny beta fuck.

>leftists literally trying to say this girl is a tranny and a man to deflect any attack against women

HahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>suicide is not illegal

You're criminally stupid