In your opinion, what's the most based country in the EU?

In your opinion, what's the most based country in the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UP4nXlKJx_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweden

Your mom

Sweden

The pre-WWI map really was the best map Europe has ever had, bar the Ottoman Empire

france

Albania

Albania no doubt,

>ireland and finland dont even exist plus many baltic banter countrys

niggu what

>Ireland
>existing

It was a mistake

fpbp

whys that budster???

Wales

Cornwall

Yeah I agree. One of the greatest mistakes of the XX century. Thanks to some dumb politicians these ungrateful Irishmen cannot experience diversity in it's fullest. They cannot know the joys of having a muslim shitskin as your capital city mayor. They cannot participate in the glorious welcome your former colony is recieving by letting your daughters be raped repeatly for years with your government covering it up.

>What a shame.

liechtenstein

polan

only immigrants i like

>WARNING WARNING
SLIDE THREAD ALERT, PLEASE IGNORE
>WARNING WARNING
>WARNING WARNING
>WARNING WARNING
>WARNING WARNING

poland

Because Irish independence was caused by stupid and irrational actions by the rebels and then an even worse reaction by Westminster that most Brits hated.

In spite of our differences, we still have more in common with one another than we do with the Germans and Belgians. We'd both be better off today if Ireland had some degree of autonomy like Wales and Scotland do today, with Irish recognised as a local language and respect given to Irish culture. This would much better for both of us than being forced to become ""proud 21st century europeans"".

I fucking hate it too, but Ireland is not unaffected by mass immigration and this shitty "progressive" bullshit. Their PM is a gay indian for fuck's sake. All of our nations are slowly getting fucked, and Poland's next.

Wrong. Nothing will surpass Europe in the times of the HRE.

>inb4
>
>
>

>and Poland's next
You sure about that Richard?

hungry
slovakai

>country in the EU?
Poland.

i wished it would of became an actual united nations of a greater kingdom rather then it has become today

heres a little meme for you that might help you understand why it isnt as simple as """uniting""""
youtube.com/watch?v=UP4nXlKJx_4

I looked at doing some school in Ireland, amongst other European countries, and it was by far the most open to foreigners.

It's not the same shithole as London and Birmingham because it doesn't have the economy. It's status as a corporate haven gives it educated immigrants but I promise you it'll go the way of Tower Hamlets 10x faster than Britain if they ever get an economy moving

Based polack. Pls come here to Ireland we love you guys.

Nice post. I wouldnt even mind being in Britain if only you fuckers werent so retarded about it.