White people no longer have a culture. It dissapeared when we started adhering to the jewish religion

White people no longer have a culture. It dissapeared when we started adhering to the jewish religion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rWzDh_WWic
youtube.com/watch?v=pbOgXfMcLoQ&list=PL0dBOIebdupCOWLbxV2Y2uLazMUQ5Z43A&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=HCJxsbaVR3s
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cousin fucking, shooting up schools, carrying out efficient genocides, and eating mayonnaise.

be proud

The height of European culture and dominance happened under Christianity. This is an indisputable, objective historical fact. What was the height of English culture, for example, the pre-christian anglo-saxon tribes or the British Empire?

But look what happened to europe now which would've been prevented had it remained pagan

Had it remained pagan the muslim armies would've annexed Europe.

we have culture sven.
Sweden has
Sports - football, e-sports, winter sports etc
Food - sworgestbord or w/e, ikea meatballs
Religion - ramadan
Our superior standard of living is our culture which is why every shitskin and his mother wants to come to europe to get a piece of it.

besides Rome, it happened once it was sufficiently splintered up, strong church = bad church

lmao

The problem comes with how you define "height"

Is it simply the fact we were supperior?

I for one happen to think our "Height" was when we adhered to our OWN culture and our OWN gods but hey

You objectively do not know this to be certain.

also so what? Christianity did to europe what Islam would have done to europe.

There's no way of knowing that. Pagans made advancements before christianity, they could have had an empire capable of defending itself by the 1400s.

Yessss. Worship trees, goyim.

>we can't know
Fedora-tier Leftist garbage. Gas thyself.

Getting your women raped and children enslaved by romans was your height?

The longer a religion is around the more civilized it becomes. Christianity has a thousand year head start.

>live in american deep south in small town populated by beer drinking gun loving god fearing rednecks and their cute white conservative raised daughters with nothing but white american culture and the worst it gets is a few niggers that know their place and keep quiet

Feels pretty good desu

Jesus fuck you are annoying.

typical amerifag

probably a nigger

The south is a nigger-infested race-mixing shithole. The Midwest is the true soul of America. It's like Appalachia but more developed and no niggers

I have a hard time finding exactly what Varg advocates.
All I know is that he
>supports all forms of firearm ownership
>supports certain aspects of medicine
>is practically anarchist yet is followed by mostly ultra-totalitarian statists
>supports natural selection/eugenics by getting rid of civilization, which only the strongest would survive

Is that it?

"The south" is at least 11 states depending on how you want to define it so to consider the entire region as "nigger infested race mixing shithole" is a massive generalization to say the least.

My county is 95% white btw, stay mad

south east asians and chinese no longer have a culture. it dissapeared when they started to adhere to an indian religion.

Don't waste your time, the main thing Sup Forums can't uncuck from is Christianity. They refuse to acknowledge the nature of Christianity and it's role in "all me are created equal". They will claim that even if that were true, that's not how THEY practice the religion or read the book. The is some good that comes from religion, even Christianity, but god does not exist. To argue that whites can only be resilient and "based" if they believe in a fallacy is to doom us to ignorance.

We didn't "adhere" to it. Maybe germanics did, but we had to be enslaved for it.

forgot about the macaroni and cheese my subhuman friend.

He is right, though. I live in the SW and have traveled all through the south. The south is less white and has a MORE positive view of non-whites than central/north US does in general because of desensitization and normalization. Plenty of mixing too, especially with Mexicans.

>White people no longer have a culture. It dissapeared when we started adhering to the jewish religion

You're right, both (((atheism))) and (((neopaganism)) first started replacing Christianity in the 20th century. The least Christian European nations are the ones most ruled by Jewish values

Paganism = 'ooga booga i worship a tree'

t. Christcuck

Teachings of Jesus are based and line up with paganism btw.

And then it all went to shit

youtube.com/watch?v=6rWzDh_WWic is christianity a jew psyOP?

>For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’
Christ came to turn people against their family. Typical kike.

Oh lawds.

Correlation! = causation

You including the (((USA))) in that observation? Tell me, rank the nations by how christian they are, compare that to how (((progressive))) they are and get back to me. The truth is that Christianity is EASILY used to argue for egalitarianism and welfare and some nations that are christian are just not worth the effort.

Funny how the Asians do fine with their non-religiosity and without any Christianity. Somehow we are not capable of that, according to the Christ cucks.

Your Paganism is from India retard.
At least Europe molded Christianity into their own culture over a millennia unlike your Nordshit nigger-tier """"""""""culture"""""""""""".

That is if you live in garbage part of europe, all we get is culture celebrating n shiet. Even tho i gotta say young people are getting more and more distant from their own.

>You objectively do not know this to be certain
>claims something that he couldn't objectively know to be certain himself

Except those that inhabited india were not black back then because what had happened back then is happening now youtube.com/watch?v=pbOgXfMcLoQ&list=PL0dBOIebdupCOWLbxV2Y2uLazMUQ5Z43A&index=5

>be german tribe of the franks
>don't accomplish anything noteworthy in the past 1000 years you've been in today's Southern Germany
>get christianized
>build pic related and an empire over all of Central Europe, that is going to merge into Germany and France

That's wrong retarded commushit.
Christians are the only white group that ACTUALLY has big families.
Unlike fedorashitters who have only one or no children.

If you would have remained pagan, you would have still be fighting against influence of other european nations which would prevent you from getting anywhere. What you wanted to say was "had it remained christian", i dont think you honestly believe europe is truly christian anymore, the height was renaissance in terms of advancements, art and culture and was fully inspired by christianity. Now we are degeneracy central.

>Indians were totally WHITE
>Eastern Roman empire was not
Kys.

friendly reminder that the pagan roman empire fell to fucking barbarians

k

SAGE STOP REPLYING

It is actually possible for a person to honor both Christianity and Paganism in light of the major roles both have played in European history Sven.

yeah and the romans stole lorica hamata from the barbarians because the barbarians were just retards

>Christians are the only white group that ACTUALLY has big families
Mormons and Amish don't count

>Catholics are against contraception
there you go

Ah yes, more ramblings from Varg "Southern Europeans are Turks" Vikernes. Fucking sage.

Even liberal white mainline protestants have at least 2 kids each. White conservatives/republicans are way up there also with white evangelicals believe it or not. Also mennonites and Catholics I can confirm that first hand as someone who lives just outside New York.

Guess what the white liberal/democrat birth rate is? Hint: it's why the white birth rate is 10% - 15% below replacement rate.

Christianity is a double edged sword, on one hand it helped establish peace between Europeans nations by allowing them to adhere to one particular religion under the same church. On the other hand it completely denounced the presence of ancient pagan beliefs in favor of a literal Jewish doctrine that attempted to guilt trip Romans intl monotheism. Its hard to say if Europe would have been better off without christianity.

pagancucks BTFO

1 million in 100 days. Yes we are damn effective at genocide I love it.

Oh wait. That was niggers in Rwanda. With fucking machetes.

Jews at the ADL has been working with YouTube and they're banning and purging right wing videos as we speak. Join the cause and save history lads.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

the Moors would have won their invasion and now European culture would be historically Muslim

Out culture was stripped away by globalist scum, and jewish scum and replaced with consumerism.
>All hail the dollar, spend soend spend, if you need more visa/amex will gladly give you credit, spend spend spend.

Sad to say it, but its why we are, who we are. Thats why nationalism is important, having a family is important, and starting traditions and celebrating holidas ARE IMPORTANT

> america
> culture
Pick one

Agree.

Never heard of rednecks? It's a sub culture.

> murica is so cultureless that having genetic trash is a subculture

Does it really matter to neo-pagans if they worship Norwegian religion as opposed to Jewish religion. It still isn't theirs.

Speak for yourself.

You're losing your country, and it's too late.

We fight for ours when the time comes.

>doesn't know that inbreeding was an insult concocted by yankees

neo-paganism is so fucking retarded

it's literally WE WUZ KANGS but for white people

This tbqh

White culture is everything that isn't apart of other cultures.

That is true but it does not change the fact that Christianity is non-white poison.

British empire wasnt christian

>ancestral religion that talks about having tribal bonds
How is this related to niggers saying they were Egyptian space traveling pharoah god kings?

t. snownigger

Rome wasn't originally Christian dumbass. They were a strong Pagan people and were Pagan right until the end. Christianity merely became a state religion as a means to try and hold together the rapidly collapsing Emprie. Christianity was one of the factors Rome collapsed.

What is your point? Say it and hear how retarded it is.

> Muricans of non germanic descent praising odin
Just one example of many

>It dissapeared when we started adhering to the jewish religion
youtube.com/watch?v=HCJxsbaVR3s
What more can you ask for?

Civilization on the left lived in decadence and enjoyed debauchery while civilization on the right was family oriented and healthy.
Really activates your almonds.

>For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

I'm not "praising Odin". I don't have a drop of Norse in me for one thing. My ancestors are Celtic but I don't praise the pantheon as an actual form of deity. I just look at it as a form of ancestral worship and use that as motivation for my future.

Everything for my race everything for my people. None of this cuck shit about turning tyhe other cheek or "helping thy neighbor" faggotry that has led Europe to the dogs and has destroyed our racial tribes as coherent entities.

But keep worshipping the great kike. The romans used the great kike as a way to try and soothe the niggers of Roman society who were rebelling because Christianity is all about becoming the biggest cuck you possibly can rather than being a warrior.

Rome was the strongest when it was Pagan. Pagan does not necessarily mean Norse Paganism which is specific to the Nordic pantheon. When Romans were actually Romans they were conquerors. Notice how they became huge fags when they became Christain?

What about Constancucknople?

>> Muricans of non germanic descent praising odin
Now this is some stupid shit that the pagans on here do. Germanic paganism was centered around the Hearth. Most worship was ancestor veneration and offering to the home's deity.

>strong pagan people who were zoophiles homosexuals and pedos and race mixers

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Now you are just making excuses. Christianity is ripe and still ripe with pedophila. Did you know outside the Vatican are rows of gay clubs? I wonder why that is...

It is worse than that it is about jewish prophecy about ruling over the world and making 2800 slaves to each jew like it says in the talmud. CHristianity was the holocaust 2000 years ago making the pagan romans feel guilty for destroying the temple of solomon and killing christ the only God.

THIS.

Cycling is white culture but Sup Forums hates it because they fell for the oil meme.

>Celtic
Tell me who the Celts were.

By the way what celtic do you have because the anglo saxons, norse, and swedes all claim descendency from Odin.

see

From my studying of family history we lived in Northern France and Ireland.

Ah ok that means there could still be some norse in there.

>but god does not exist
Had a quality chuckle.

When can we exterminate snowniggers?

Wrong fag, we are the "default" culture. All other cultures at this point are derivatives of ours.

...and the USA? What about how boomers were worse than newer generations that are LESS religious? Ah right, that example does not count. Sorry bud, religion might be a factor but let's not pretend like it is the only one. The fact that it is also a false religion (like all of them) is just icing on the cake. I will say it again, the way to make nationalism fail is to tie it to being a Jesus freak. You will lose the current battle and the current generation of whites by doing this.

> hurr durr the corrupt vatican = all of christianity
>they become huge fags after becoming christians. How dare they not conquer other nations for no reason. (Dont mind the fact that daily gay orgies were rampant)
>hurr durr be great warrior massive cuck Joó on stikk
>rome fell cuz christianity even thought eastern rome surivived as christians
>racial tribes
Oh boy here comes the colonial meme of huwhite nationalism and such
>rome wuz da stronkest pagan based af
>dont mind the fact that they were a multicultural hellhole who spread the jews across europe

No, we didn't lose culture because of Christianity, we lost it because of international banking owning the media and subsequently programming the youth to be mindless consumer drones with no values.

On the other hand, European achievements were not because of Christianity, but because of Europeans. Our religion doesn't matter, only blood and soil does.

>Swedish flag

Nice try Abdul

Good, I chuckle when I see christcucks following a semitic religion that has plagued their people for millennia and claiming to dislike Jewish influence.

>mental_gymnastics.tiff

Heh, good one. I bet you find that comforting, cuck.