Why do Yankees claim to have won against communists, when in fact they fought with them against nazis and us Finns too?

Why do Yankees claim to have won against communists, when in fact they fought with them against nazis and us Finns too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=jenkki mainos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that an actual Golden Dawn ring? Or just a similar pattern?

No it's an ancient Finnish symbol.

> letting Jews fight your army
> we are true Aryans

I mean your ring on your finger, not the tursaansydän

I bet there weren't so many jews fighting for Yankees though.

Oh, it's not my hand. Didn't even notice the pattern before you mentioned it. Cool I guess.

I love the fact that you knew tursaansydän by the way. Also, that pattern is very often seen in our old buildings as decoration as I think you might have guessed.

We tend to call all Americans "yankees" just to be clear. Just like we call Germans "saksalaiset" even when they're not all Saxons.

Thanks, but I cant take the credit. It's in the file name.

You're cool. My miss and it's nice to hear someone is even interested.

I guess bumping doesn't work here so bye. Thanks for reading.

WTF it worked.

>I can't distinguish one war or event from the next.
Great thread, Finnbro.

Could you elaborate please?

Explain Finbro.

First, one thing happened. Then, another thing happened.

My people lost a ling time ago. I am no lover of the striped banner of tyranny.

About out army?

*our, sorry

Yeah, me too. And I'm sorry to say that.

You see, after the second great war in europe there was a thing they call the "cold war" where our ideologies clashed rather than our armies. Capitalism spent Communism to death.

Finns had that symbol before Germans did.

Faggot. Kikery communism reigns and you don't even see it.

Lauren Southern is a kike whore

And many people before us of course. Jes are in fault of killing all that is good.

I dunno what northerners have to do with anything

You're a hook nosed leech. And I don't even like her.

How about everything that is good. Or how do you explain blonde eyed blonde countries being best at everything?

I'm still not sure what that has to do with northerners finfran

I'm not sure what Europe has to do with northerners Finfran

We can have a nice conversation on this, and I'll even take the blame for my stupid grandparents who enabled the kikes, but DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A YANKEE.

EVER.

Sorry, please see my formes post here

Don't.

OK I try not to in future.

youtube.com/results?search_query=jenkki mainos

Did you know there would probably be no USA without this one Finn?

Because we knew communism can't sustain itself and let it fart out on its own. While nationalism is a much more serious, dire threat. In the end, liberal democracy prevailed.

Kikes killed this Finnic family to establish commusism.

You didn't aswer anything, but just spouted out idiocracy.

I know that, I'm curious how you're able to display it openly in CURRENT YEAR and not get labeled a nazi or whatever.
Does Finland just not give a shit?

I hate niggers openly and no-one cares. Kikes on the other hand is another question, because there are so few in Finland. It's really not that "hard" to be a racist in here actually.

I just thew out a couple of immigrants from my neighborhood with my dog by the way. I only wend to talk to them and asked if they were muslims and they fled. Never seen them since.

Look up how many countries are democratic republics. Then look up how many are communist/fascist. Then tell me which ideology won.