John Podesta is a Kappa: blood drinking, kidnapping, raping demon from Japanese folklore

John Podesta looks too similar to a Kappa for it to be coincidence. What are Kappas known for? Kidnapping children, raping women, drinking human blood, eating human flesh, and stealing people's souls by the use of some kind of anal magic.

From Wikipedia: Kappa are usually seen as mischievous troublemakers or trickster figures. Their pranks range from the relatively innocent, such as looking up women's kimonos, to the malevolent, such as drowning people and animals, kidnapping children, raping women and at times eating human flesh. Folk beliefs claim the cucumber as their traditional favorite meal.[9]

As water monsters, kappa have been blamed for drownings, and are often said to try to lure people into water and pull them in with their great skill at wrestling.[9] They are sometimes said to take their victims for the purpose of drinking their blood, eating their livers, or gaining power by taking their shirikodama (尻子玉), a mythical ball said to contain the soul, which is located inside the anus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

not the craziest shit ive heard

after seeing their dealings, calling them demons, if not unjustified

If it looks like a fuck, sounds like a duck etc.

Let be known from this day forth, John "kappa" Podesta.

is not*

Yes, there are people larping as supernatural entities, I like the succubie during my commute, they'll try to sync your breathing if they see you are meditating.

Only a connection with the only true supernatural entity, the pantheist God, can allow you to also be supernatural. Want telepathy? Submit.

しょうがない

I think you mean entites LARPing as people (not the other way around), but yes.

birds of a feather

Can we get a side by side comparison so the meme magic may commence?

quality thread

uhhh...look at the OP.

Kappas btfo

K A P P A
A
P
P
A

no kappa no keepo

How do I submit? Throw in psychic powers and I'll do anything, I'll suck ya dick right here

Those are shit pictures to be honest.

> Podestas email password was leaked on Sup Forums 13 October 2016
> No emails were ever released despite several anons posing screen grabs
> Julian Assange goes silent for several months after October 16th

My questions -
Where are the emails
Did the leaf and the brotbong that downloaded them survive

desu I thought people were using soft matching on photoshop to merge the images of the two and then posting them, but nah. the similarities are beyond the pale.

just jump on his head then

There's no such thing.

Just because some humans do actually have telepathy and can use it to convince people they're angels or demons doesn't mean the power comes from anything other than a connection to God.

Everything you've become has been so only within the confines of the laws of universe that came into existence within the first million years of the big bang.

You are already submitting to God as you read this.

>Only a connection with the only true supernatural entity, the pantheist God, can allow you to also be supernatural

False.

Rather, I should say disingenuous.

Your connection is there, whether you want it or not. It has nothing to do with submission.