What the FUCK is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10619379
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26965840
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=rebaudiana fertility
forums.t-nation.com/t/advice-for-new-guys/160624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Female birth control, men become depressed with low testosterone.

atheism and hormones in all the food and water

Everything is proceeding exactly as (((we))) have foreseen

Third stage of the mouse utopia experiment.

>(((we)))
What's with the triple parenthesis.

It's not dumb shit like estrogen in the water.

It's a result of changes in society. The world is a more complex, depressing and miserable place to live in than it was before.

Don't worry about it!

So what baby boi? Only white cucks gonna suicide, because you are inferior and cursed by nature

It's all going according to plan, goyim.

While you were distracted with niggers, we've been genetically ass-raping your last 3 generations.

Soon, soon, there will be no white goyim left, only the easily-manipulated brown and black underclass who we will rule over for all time.

You should have gassed us when you had the opportunity!

mind control does this. self censorship/pc
> Pathology is caused by repression - Sigmund Freud

Blame the sperm cell drop on marijuana
For every stoner you can count their sperm cells on one hand

Hello newfriend

>1939
Get gassed

Women having kids past 30
/thread

I should probably archive this link cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php

>nowadays people actually go to the doctor and get diagnosed with depression
>larger segments of the populace sampled for sperm counts
>everything diagnosed as autismo these days, including browsing Sup Forums

relax, goy, things are as always.

If all this food is making people low-test/depressed/autistic how come people get taller, develop earlier, women get bigger tits and all that shit? Does this mean that all the shit in food nowadays make you develop faster/more but more defective? Fucking hell then, manlet AND depressed.

That shit aside tho, what should people do that want to fight this? Working out doesn't seem enough.

I kinda agree with this. (((Depression))) diagnoses are a result of big Pharma being its own industrial complex at this point and doctors being financially incentivized to diagnose every other whiny faggot with depression and load him up on pill prescriptions.

Although I agree we have lower testosterone overall which is not good for our emotional stability

hahahah check out this fresh fish

The world has moved on.

Here's (((your))) (((you)))

Enjoy the stay newfag because it will be forever

capitalism

I have five words for you user: Industrial Society and Its Future.

Feminism /s

I don't know about the first two but I think the autism stuff is just overly diagnosed to help peddle more drugs.

>/s
uhh

Stevia in all of our food is part of the conspiracy

Look into Stevia. No one should be eating it. It lowers your testosterone, and can act like a birth control in rodents because it's an endocrine disrupter.

They're even putting it in some kids formulas now.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10619379

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26965840

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=rebaudiana fertility

Also if you have low testosterone, the FDA in the US has approved testosterone, which causes your testicles to shut down, but they have not approved HCG which makes you produce sperm like crazy.

Clomid will make your brain produce more follicular stimulating hormone to make more testosterone and sperm. This is also not approved by the FDA for low T.

forums.t-nation.com/t/advice-for-new-guys/160624

Jews

>depression rates have been doubling every generation since the fifties
Depression is cultural virtue signaling, woe is me.

>sperm count is half of what it was in the seventies
Really? Didn't know that. Source?

>autism is 50 times more common now then in the seventies
People are delaying having children into late 30s at the earlier. We also expand the definition of autism, plus we celebrate it, when earlier it would be shunned

>this is just the price of progress goy you'll just have to learn to man up and live with it don't worry about all the endocrine disruptors in your food and water it's completely unrelated

It's technology. The Brian isn't stimulating itself anymore, you donn get scared when you're walking home late a night through a nearby forest but instead a video game scares you. You don't laugh at situations you encounter around town but instead at some stupid YouTube video. You don't walk into a record store and hear something mind blowing over the PA but instead you can just scour through millions of songs on Spotify. You don't fight with your fists anymore but instead your fingers on a keyboard

Hormones in our food, chemicals in our water. Sedentary lifestyles, obesity.

a high resolution camera attached to the internet in everyone's hand will have that effect

every tragedy is shared

every dark, traumatic moment that would usually exist for a select few individuals can be brought to the masses in high definition surround sound

this is the price of magic

You have a long road ahead of you, friend.

>flying saucers phenomenon kicked off in the 50s

The ayys are playing the long game. Just observe my quantum digits for proof.

What do you do if you lacked a proper father figure?

Man, fucking Brian.

you should enjoy the ride cause here's the kicker

it never ends

Welcome
Boy are you about to go on a ride...

The lack of integrity in the blood brain barrier and intestinal wall is a real thing that has been getting worse because of environmental pollutants (primarily from processed foods) and vaccines.

>RedpillSwallow.exe

lurk some more newfag

>Brian

Care to elaborate?

You'll see very soon my friend.

The fall of the western male

We are too many.

What a gay fag. Go back

Estrogen in the water, bottled water and tap, it's not really broadcasted to the public but they don't hide it either. I mean damn guys, use the internets.

China and Africa will dominate the world in 200 years.

im tired. arent you? go to sleep, its l8

That why you got to use a filter.

>The Brian isn't stimulating itself anymore

What did he mean by this?

Thank god I'll be dead by then.

I guess, but it's not just estrogen but also other chemicals that behave like estrogen. I started getting bitch tits and I wasn't that overweight, so I started working the fuck out to pump up my testosterone.

It's all a just a meme to peddle overpriced pharmaceuticals

(((HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)))
>(((HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH)))

Chemicals in the food and water and GMO because GMO basically contains proteins that are foreign to our bodies and that cause problems with the immune system after long exposure.

Weep.

BPA's and other xenoestrogens in the plastics and shit we drink/eat out of

estrogen being pissed out by women in major cities doesn't just turn frogs gay, come the fuck on.

Ooga booga

>What the FUCK is happening?
you can't handle the truth. let's see what anons think.

Chemicals (pesticides, colorings, preservatives, various contagions, hormones etc.) in food, water, air. Probably also genetic damage from thousands of nuclear tests including atmospheric ones from the 40s and 50s. (Plus Chernobyl fallout and Fukushima of course.) Add the holes in the ozone layer sending skin cancer rates sky-high, more mutations, etc.

We've done it to ourselves. What did we expect??

>It's a result of changes in society. The world is a more complex, depressing and miserable place to live in than it was before.
Also true and it doesn't help.

another point, yep.

And this!

u

Godlessness. Let me say that again... Godlessness.

Yes. Plus, due to modern food storage techniques and refrigeration (plus preservatives) people eat WAY more meat than they did in the first half of the 20th century on back. In the 19th century, unless meat was smoked/preserved like jerky, you had to kill and eat it pretty much same day for much of the year. In winter, if you lived in a cold climate, you could take a little longer, but people still didn't eat it the way they do not because it was also pricey, always. Same with sugar, Victorian diets had less sugar and less protein (unless you were rich, which is why generally only well to do Victorians would get fat.)

All that added protein has the effect of making people bigger and bigger and bigger. I think that also other new chemical elements in food may support that as well, but the protein aspect I'm sure of.

Smoking was actually good for you? Stress kills.

KALI YUGA

You were doing so well until the /thread

Humans are talking monkeys. We are not designed to live this way.

Die in a fire.

Fuck off LARPer.

There really has been a big increase in depression and alienation generally in the second half of the 20th century, continuing into this one.

I think it's because of the breakdown of the family unit, especially because that's primarily happened amongst white/Euro people and they have the highest rates of depression. (Latinos and Asians are still far more invested in the traditional family unit than white people.)

In the old days, people had larger immediate and extended family, and it was considered far more important to stay in touch and see one another often. Kids didn't automatically get kicked out at 18 either, and moreover, families tended to be more rooted in one town, city or area, with families living for generations in the same places, even the same houses.

How many people inherit the old family home nowadays? and how many who do even value that? Or do they just check the real estate values and sell it, sometimes even not bothering to go back and sort through the old family belongings, photos, Bibles, letters or anything? How many people just sell granny's house without even caring, and then wonder why they feel rootless and alone and in the world, adrift with no comforting roots or traditions or family history? How many people stay in their hometown nowadays, how many don't and instead move hundreds or thousands of miles away for career reasons, and never come back or even visit?

How many of us even know who our neighbors are anymore, let alone have relationships with any family beyond our parents and siblings? Maybe not even them?

No wonder people are fucked up, lonely and isolated. No wonder they get depressed.

((((Them))))

More like multicultularism and lack of objective meaning and narrative in life.

fpbp

This is legitimately what it is. Females who take birth control, have that shit implanted, etc. are the reason autism lvls are through the roof. No child, male or female, can survive unaffected growing inside a hormone-riddled shitshow that is a uterus of today's "liberated woman". On top of that, it goes on to poison the water we all drink when she pisses that shit out.

If you are in a relationship, get your bitch off hormone birth control and use condoms or Natural Family Planning. You're contributing to the retardation of society by not stopping this shit and as a man, it's up to you to control you skanks.