How do we fix black people?

This hit me hard.

"The officers tried to communicate with the child, but said he was only able to say "juice," "chicken," and "gorilla." He was also unable to tell police where he lives or what his name is. "

fox5atlanta.com/news/271767380-story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TmZVHjuPPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bamp.

Repatriation back to Africa.

Stop immigration, breed with the rest. No more black people.

Wheres my nobel prize.

send to Africa

>juice
>chicken
>gorilla

He was just trying to tell the police where his parents live:

In the gorilla exhibit.

Kek look at that guy with the hats smile. What happened to this country?

Damn. No serious replies?

shit thread shit replies

>my father was harambe you have to help me he had information that could lead to Hillary Cl--
>juice chicken gorilla
>no informations here sirs

I dont think you understand that most of us here don't care about degenerates. Black lives don't matter

Maybe he was just fucking with them.

The serious and correct reply is to kill all niggers. There, you happy?

The only thing missing here is watermelon.

Man I wish I could orgasm so hard at a lynching that my hat flies off

KEK

That kid was most likely being abused or Fox news was just trolling with those three words. Unfortunate either way, did they identify his caretakers?

Guys, how do I fix turds?

Wow

That was actually happening with long-term black inhabitants of the north before Plessy v. Ferguson, as they and whites voluntarily mingled and thus mixed over the generations.

Black people were culturally (and for many, physically) indistinguishable from whites except as a legal classification. But then forced segregation resulted in them getting re-enriched by southern migrants that were moving north in droves.

A few decades later, welfare and progressive economics ensured that segregation remained the case. Thus, black northerners are overwhelmingly dark.

He eats chicken
He drinks juice
He is a gorilla

I don't see what is the problem here

transhumanism will make race irrelevant anyway so who even cares

Watch the TV show called "The Wire".
You will understand why.

>but said he was only able to say "juice," "chicken," and "gorilla."
Now we know whom this song was based upon
youtube.com/watch?v=9TmZVHjuPPo

Its culture that matters Mehmet. Even if genetic engineering can make everyone white, Europe will still be overrun by the saracen hordes.

The only solution is extermination or slavery. Blacks have proven that they are almost completely incapable of living in a civilized nation, and every location that they are amassed in is virtually uninhabitable. I don't foresee this happening outside of an epic race war (they would be shit stomped out of existence) or some extreme and highly warranted white nationalism.

this is the true redpill, but Sup Forums is to retarded to accept it

pic related, this is what I'm going to look like once technlogy can change our appearance at will

Fuck all you racists pieces of shit. It's a fucking kid. You talk about degeneracy and pedophilia on every thread, how is mocking a child not degenerate? Fucking retards. If you don't show mercy for a child you're the lowest piece of shit there can be.

>Cybernetic Niggers nigging with the efficiency of a tireless machine
>Make problem go away

>This hit me hard.

Fuck you and your feelings you fucking nigger.

>"juice," "chicken," and "gorilla

All a nigger really needs to know in life.

You can't.

>Thinking even the most amazing culture today could remotely compare to the culture that transhumans would be capable of.

HAH

AHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAH

transhumanism is a meme and the white race going to shit will make it irrelevant but sadly noone cares

Wrong, it will amplify it. Once we have the (morphological and cognitive) freedom to modify bodies, we'll branch out into even harsher differences than our current races show.

(This information isn't well received by lefties. No, you cucks, we won't be equal in the future.)

Also transhumans would most likely be human brains in robot bodies. Not "white".

move them in with jewish democrats

To play the devil's advocate, that would spell the end of the left, and they'd fight tooth-and-nail against the democratization of transhuman technology.

Looks inbred

This. Fuck niggers ooga booga bix dix NOOD

oh wow that's a massive load of shit

Mup fucking beep

Disgusting subhuman trash should have been exterminated long ago.

If Europe is overrun by Islam there will be no transhumanism.

The robot bodies we make will look like humans. Naturally we will make them beautiful i.e. whites.

Nobody will want to be clanking around in a robot that looks like a toaster fucked an orangutan.

that was hilarious

>literally bix nood

>live in next county over
>hear this on news
>clayton county
There is always something in the news from that hellhole.

This is an average day in Clayton County

>what is CRISPR

Trips of truth.
Think of an arms race but with eugenics.

Stupid kraut, they will divide each other by who made their robotic bodies

Low functioning autistic run away or serious abuse. God help that child.

Check out the writings of Thomas Sowell and Ray Stannard Baker.

The pre-welfare pre-segregation industrial north was an assimilation meat grinder.

coons going to coon sad but true its the final redpill

Niggers are Homo Erectus, you can't fix being 3 steps back in the evolution of a species.

>Implying Genetic engineering or cyborgification will ever be available to the plebs outside of ghetto surgery

Not to mention some super elite has to set up a massive human experimentation operation under the nose of governments before it would ever happen.

I can easily imagine that once we can control our appearance 100%, it could evolve into something else entirely. This new standard of beauty could even resemble more like asians instead of white.

Also all we need is to achieve human level AI. Once we achieve that, transhumanism and rapid technological development is inevitable.

Also Europe doesnt have to be, and very possibly wont be source of transhumanism. America/East Asia are stronger candidates in my opinion.

>he was only able to say "juice," "chicken," and "gorilla

I just looked it up. Delicious. 66% nogs and 18% Whites. What a place. Also pic related.

Best Post
>Wonder why it didnt report someone was charged with neglect, obviously the child was neglected and abused.
>Oh wait, niggers abuse there kids, its normal

Post-scarcity baby

>The officers tried to communicate with the child, but said he was only able to say "juice," "chicken," and "gorilla."
there's no fucking way this is real lmao

Deport them back to Africa
Cut all foreign aid
Let nature correct its mistake

>fix
seems like a bad investment

developmental disability

We would reaches stages of intelligence that would make the current human race as a single entity look like a fucking plant. Physical differences would be irrelevant and could be changed at any time.

Lol, that kid says juice? Must be a Sup Forumstard or Sup Forumstard

>Post memecity

Human life has too many resource bottlenecks and you don't reach post scarcity before becoming a cyborg. Clean water, energy, and medical care all have to see a century of improvement before you're even close.

>filename

Fuck this place for making me laugh at a picture of a lynching

Physical AND cognitive configurations. Differences in ability, e.g. niche specializations, resource utilizations strategies, etc. they all lead to segregation (i.e. no social coherence thus different factions) and often competition over shared resources.

Be careful. Future won't be what the enlightened fedora tippers thinks it will be.

A mind that has increased in intelligence and efficiency by the thousandfold could easily solve all of that, and genetic modifications do just that, with just a few tweaks to our DNA and maybe some computer parts

It'll go wrong, just like everything else. Probably worse.
I intend to enjoy it though
Transhumanist flag when?

Ressources would be irrelevant, such a mind could easily figure out how to reach any part of the universe at any time or get it's ressources from another universe if the multiverse theory is actually true.

>>juice
>>chicken
>>gorilla

>food
>drink
>dad

This. Why even let it live? This thing will do nothing but be a drain and probably will end up being violent and in prison.

We should abort all deformed and mentally retarded people

this is most likely a child trafficking survivor.

>Ressources would be irrelevant
You're not associated with the Transhumane Partei, are you?

Never heard of that

>Kuzwell's meme, self replicating AI super learning gode

There will be no AI in silicon binary computing because an alogrithim no matter how complex is still held to the definitions of the alogrithim written by a human or humans and thus can only emulate and not engage in abstraction. Quantum computing although different also doesn't actually lend itself to simulating the same chemical, hormone, neuron, spatial feeling requirements that allow our intelligence as it also relies on being told by algorithims.

Basically if super advanced AI was anywhere near as easy and close to happening as you dumbo futurists who don't even follow science describe it would have already happened.

It's gonna be a few super rich barons creating off planet colonies and burning through thousands of human subjects to safely become robots, not some goofy fedora tipping utopia. You want to be a robot, better have a few billion in liquidity by the end of the century.

You would fit right in.

>Indistinguishable

Not if niggers and liberals fuck everything up before we get there. Until then a white ethno-state is the only solution.

CNN just said he's going to be a doctor

You can create (program) emergent, novel phenomena that are way different from the initial algorithm.
A quantum computer can't compute more than a standard industry computer, only faster. That's why you can already simulate quantum algorithms on current hardware.

> There will be no AI in silicon binary computing because an alogrithim no matter how complex is still held to the definitions of the alogrithim written by a human or humans and thus can only emulate and not engage in abstraction.

DNN learning techniques have been advancing in leaps and bounds over the past five or so years, and is even becoming democratized for those who have the right computing resources for it.

We're still a decade or so from AGI, but "hardcoded" AI is going the way of the dinosaur in more cutting-edge areas of the industry.

It the name of his new album and it drops Tues. "Juice, Chicken, Gorilla" early release Monday on itunes

He was saying, "Jews ... Chechen guerrilla ..." This kid knows some shit.

That kid shouldn't be in my country. And what's worse is one day he'll grow into a big, chicken eating, juicing drinking, gorrila of a nigger.

You should grow up and learn the nature of things before you spout your platitudes on an anonymous image board.

Difference does not imply goal based abstraction however, it is ultimately a output in a set of outputs only possible and predetermined by the algorithm. You won't see emergent thought and synthesis only a set of outcomes that are limited by the original program.

It's a meme, the big data AI stuff is really just a large database with a fancy wrapper that emulates what an AI might be like but is just a data base. Until you can simulate every molecule of a human body and a room and atmosphere for it to contemplate you will not have AI.

How do we fix white people??

Bruce Sterling's "Schismatrix" short stories, mechs vs shapers.

mexibro scores the underraped post