Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldine_of_Albania
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A roach is a roach

fpbp

>lives in Europe
>breeds with Europeans
This is why the Ottomans aren't Turkish.

Mexican presidential family btfo now

no way

why only show the roach spawn and not the hive mother as well?

qt. lets go back to imperial monarchy!

>Sandniggers
>Monarchy

Riiiiight. Cute meme

kek you guys never stop with that meme

>This is why the Ottomans aren't Turkish.
One of the Ottomans wanted to convert the empire to Christian and LARP as Byzantium

They were overthrown because they bred with too many Balkan concubines

fourthpostbestpost

There's a very small white minority in Turkey. The fact that some of the elite have white genes, or in some cases seem to be fully white, shouldn't come as a surprise.

There is no Turkish royal family

WE

The natives of Anatolia are Greeks, and you'll find a sizeable amount of them in western Turkey

Would fug

>i will reclaim my rightful throne

>flag
fucking neck yourself you brown pedo
i hope you die from shitting yourself

Solution:
>sterilize all people under 95 IQ
>cheap (or even free) fertility clinics that only use genius IQ european genetic material

Humanity status: saved

We def need it here. You can tell by the

>implying greeks are white

First: They're not the royal famly. Those children descend from a British father and an Ottoman royality father.
Second: Ottomans stopped being ethnically identical to us after Bayezid I (Osman I: Pure Turkmen Orhan I: Pure Turkmen Murad I: Half Greek Half Turkmen Bayezid I: 25% Turkmen 75% Greek etc)

Third WE ARE NOt wh*Te, if you call us wh*Te again i swear by Allah i'll fucking kill you.

Greeks are literally not wh*Te they're Arabs.

is roach better?

>republic of turkey
>royal family
S A G E
A
G
E

Royality mother*

We are your masters. We've been fucking wh*Te subhumans since 1000s.
You're supposed to say "my master".

OT, if Poland doesn't want Ukraine, then Turkey and Ukraine can form a union. Together they'll rule Europe. I think Turks and Ukrainians are very close genetically.

They have a pigskin english parent so they are half pigskin. Balkans arent pink. Their great grandfather tryed to sell off turkey to the world during ww1. This families exile was the best thing to happen in 300 years.

You guys got fucked a lot starting in the 19th century. Your war with Italy between 1910 and the start of world war 1 with actual early pilots ended up in a decisive Italian victory.

I don't know why you Muslims hate whites specifically white Americans especially more conservative ones. Also yes the abdication of the monarchy was probably a good thing.

Thats weird, they dont LOOK like inbred trash.

Hows it going turktrash?
Another thread of garbage i see.
Lemme get to my laptop so i can post my turk pics again.

>Republic
>royal family

Wat

Turkey fought in about 50 differnt battles over 15 years. Our existence today shows how incompetant everyone else is.

literally who?

I'm American you guys have always been nice thanks for the Armenians we have about 60,000 just like you. Also may I ask what are you going to do with the Kurds in say 20 years???

Ignoring to acknowledge it doest make it false trashthing

being white doesn't change the fact that we will keep being roaches until we get our shit together, just like how electing trump didn't change the fact that america is full of shit

Indeed but atleast the shit Is on notice. Also isn't erdogan a "nationalist."

Most kurds are fine desu a large number them integrate and are normal turkish citizens. The average person is happy with a job and family. Its the small percentage of them who blindly follow communism and separatist movements. As long as the state keeps a harsh stance on pkk we will be fine.

Turks have been claiming continuation of rome by conquest since seljuk times every sultan added kaiseri rum to their dozens of titles.

It's like the United States it'll slowly become more authoritarian as it tries to deal with this demographic mess. Also we here have had a recorded Muslim population since 1880 at about .4% specifically Balkan immigrants. That doubled between 2000 - 2010 and hasn't increased since. The median age is higher than 21 globally for Muslims at 35. 2.2 kids per Muslim women 15 - 34. Median age for white christians/conservatives is about 39 and have about 2.3 - 2.4 kids each. Also about 3% of non Hispanic whites are Semitic. Just something I wanted to throw out here.

your entire elite in your country is literally balkan people that took leading roles during the ottoman empire.

not since seljuk times you retard
seljuks of rum is just called that because the region(anatolia) was called rum(rome) at the time before it was renamed to turchia(turkey) by the byzantines

kaiser-i rum title was given to mehmet II. by the patriarch of constantinople in exchange for rights granted to the orthodox millet

Hope they die slow and miserable deaths soon.
Piss on the graves of all turks and their fucked up rape babies.

sage

That's what happens when you cross the anglo

It reminds me of how Albania's former queen is actually an American from Virginia

???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldine_of_Albania
>Geraldine was born in Budapest, Austria-Hungary, a daughter of Count Gyula Apponyi de Nagy-Appony (1873–1924). Her mother was Gladys Virginia Stewart (1891–1947), an American, daughter of John Henry Stewart from Virginia, a diplomat who served as American Consul in Antwerp, Belgium, and his wife Mary Virginia Ramsay Harding.

She wasn't born in America but she's clearly got a lot of Anglo influence

lol.

lol

To make it somewhat funnier, she was married to someone named King Zog

Why didn't the ottoman conquer the Germans? Is it because the turks are afraid of the white warriors?

>Ever seen the pictures of the Ottoman sultans? They’re whiter than me. Ever seen the Istanbul elite? They’re whiter than you.

>that top qt in red
Alright Sup Forums, if you're gonna tell me this isn't right then I don't mind being wrong.

Turkey is a republic, there is no royal family.

>American education

no idiot ottomans couldn't reach germany

they look extremely flammable

FUCKING CONFIRMED

There was a magic anti-muslim force field.

>>White people aren't the smartest , best looking sure but not the brightest ,

i can see indians or egyptians providing much higher aerage IQ for less general living conditions (health , education ...)
Whities are actually stealing supreme IQ specimens from 3rd world shitholes =to boost uo your economies ( Nuclear power , IT , Research ... )

why do they all have royal bags under their eyes?

They only conquered primitive farming villagers with no power nor military ... we were their bitch once ,sadly ...

Yea whites invented 90%+ of modern technology/medicine, and onquered every other race on every single continent, colonizing 90%+ of the world's occupied land mass by sheer luck, Goys!

Typical poo ...would fuck anything , even its own shit ...

>royal
The female roach does not appear large enough to start producing eggs for the hive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahHHAHAHa
However, don't forget the fact that she's wh*Ter than 99.9% of your mutt country
know your place, Amerimutt

kys

Fuck off roach

I have nothing personal against you Turks. But ffs you are by far the most buthurt crazy people in the internet.
>WE WAZ HORDES AND SHIET
>WE WAZ EUROPEANZ AND SHIET
>WE WAZ REAL MUSLIMS AND SHIET, FUCK ARABS
>WE CONQUER 1/3 EUROPE
>BALKANS PEOPLE ARE WEAK AND SHITTY

Is like you hate everybody, including some other Turks (muh west Turkey best Turkey).

Memes aside we all know you were strong and did well in the area and time you came at in the 9th century, but since the 1600s those golry days are over. Ataturk tried to make youa strong westernised Nation State, but the inner hate you seem to have is growing into a new Sultanate, filled with fanatics and decadence.

Can't you please just see it? Or are you just going to call me a faggot...

>Turks by far the most buthurt crazy people in the internet

Fuck off wh*Teoid subhuman

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

>pic related is true hair to the Turkish throne

is it true that balkans are the true heirs to the ottoman empire

what were you expecting?

As usual, the whites have power over the darkies.

kek

Nein Piefke , you whities always see history from a very unbias and narrow perspctive , you always talking about genes yet , you only talk about the last 1500 years , which is nothing in humans histrory ... truth is the hard part of actually inventing and founding sciences and languages was done by other races , you just happened to get is almost cooked during the arab invasion , translated it and finished it ... the only good thing you did good to humanity was mastering the science of beer .

>WE WUZ OTTOMANZ AN SHIET
Stop hiding behind a meme flag you dumb wh*Te subhuman

wasn't your entire elite class from the balkans

You colonized us and gave us nothing but shitty islam , at least the french fags made a national rail way and built hospitals and schools , you turks gave us nothing , you just got rich and bought the best land of my country . Fuck Erdogan.

They look white

Our elite class was from Anatolia and they raped your ancestors pretty hard.
now SHOO you subhuman.

wh*Ter than any amerimutt will ever be
because they're not Ottoman, they're British, their mother is Ottoman though.

>superior aryans climbing to the top of the hierarchy to rule over the subhumans and insectoids

woah really fires up those neurons

why are you so upset friend

They're not OTTOMAN you dumb wh*Teoid subhuman
read now fuck off before i call Jamal.

>he called me a rapebaby
>it means he's upset
why are rapebabies/amerimutts so fucking retarded?

Needs more diversity IMO

i'll get some cream for you xx

especially the girl
she could use like two diversitys at the same time
one diversity in the front and one in the back

which is my point. you are inferior cucks, you are ruled by superior whites with an iron fist. you pathetic swarthy, smelly pig :^)

>1 grill to 4 boys

i'd be suicidal tb.h