Micrsosoft pushes Kangs

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

Kangs is now so mainstream that it's appearing Microsoft ads. Is there no limit to the audacity of these niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamites#Hamitic_types
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>comments disabled
they are growing smarter

It's an obvious fact that ancient egyptians weren't black.

what the fuck is up with his hair
nigga channeling marie antoinette

big if true

>rap is a great way to engage students

Is this son of a cigar and a gorilla literally saying how to indoctrinate children?

All the things blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

It's nice to see them throw a non stereotypical black man up there. The world would be a much safer place if this was your typical black role model.

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes truth. As a normie what color they think Egyptians were and be prepared for a shock. I wonder how actual Egyptians feel about Liberals rewriting their history?

oui wose kynges und kuweynes & shitte

Even my wife would be sent home if she turned up to teach her class with hair that stupid.

Why do black folks never cut their fingernails? I had a couple black friends in college and all they could tell me is the thought never occurs to them. It's got to be some latent thing they all share because almost every black person I meet has long fingernails.

who took a dump on his head?

I fucking hate kikes. This is a lie. Serious historians and scientists know its a lie.

Sub saharan africans would have been coming from tribal cultures and are not in the slightest bit egyptian nor where they kings of egypt.

This pretentious fucking nigger and his haircut are what you get when you lower academic standards, let jews run your culture, and turn diversity into a cult.

Fuck this garbage.

>arrow to nose
>What Happened?
Over a thousand years of erosion, dipshit.

DA EGYPTIANS WUZ WHITE N SHIT

i herd dat da blak mahn n womyns were da rel origin ov awl lyfe n kreation n dat awl dings wer bruht entwo lyfe bye camand

>Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes truth.
This plus erasing the facts that prove Egyptians have more in common with Greece and arab countries and these facts will be forever lost.

It makes me quite mad

- father's day cards.

After stealing bicycles, cars, jewelry etc the nigger turns to stealing inventions and history.

>we wuz kangz
If his theses just would be as solid as his awkward hair

- bike locks

No they were Sand people or Greeks and some of then sent colonies off to places like Britannia, I hate the fact that you can actually look this stuff up, there are papers written on this subject that are not behind a paywall that you can read that explain all this shit yet you fucks still debate it when most of this was settled years ago, recently we found more evidence to support what we already knew and Sup Forums lost its shit because while you love to surf the internet for datapoints that are easy to digest you never fucking read scientific papers.

Here is a rare image of the absolute madman who did all of it

They were not white but they were Caucasian, this is a 100% proven fact. Go steal someone else's history nog.

This is not going to end well. The far left are trying to kraft a whole fake history for niggers because they feel if they can just engineer the right history and the right education they will become equal to whites. How can they be so stupid? Its biology and no amount of fake nigger history will turn them into something they are not.

You misspelled Jews.

I just saw this in an ad before a video. It's fucking unreal that there are actually people who believe this.

hahahaha

i think its funny they push the 'science agrees with climate change' narrative to force the masses to believe it yet wont push the scientific Egyptology consensus that Black Egyptian theory is laughable

Its not just their fingernails. Spend some time looking at their hands and fingers.

I promise the longer you stare the more disgusted you will become and more convinced they are a different species.

Longer fingernails for snorting cocaine and picking their nose

They've mapped the genome of ancient Egyptians and proved they were Mediterranean whites. Cry more

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Is there really any question as to the legitimacy of the Kangs claim? That's (((settled science)))

The topic of discussion is why how Kangs has become so mainstream it's now usable as a marketing tool. How do we stop (((them))) from pushing this?

they pretty much hate black people because they draw the connection black=sudanis

and they fucking hate sudanis

They fucking hate it because niggers claim that invaders came in and took THEIR pyramids n' shit.

Niggers are the worst, they claim any culture and say others stole it.
youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244

AYO HOL UP

*collects welfare checks*
SO YOU BE SAYIN

why is his hair poop shaped?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamites#Hamitic_types

Eastern Hamites
Abyssinians – Hamitic inhabitants of the Ethiopian and Eritrean highlands. Essentially Semiticized Agaws.[4]
Afar – Cushitic-speaking Hamitic population of the Horn region. Also known as the Danakil.[4]
Agaw – Root Hamitic stock of northern and central Ethiopia. Speak the original Cushitic languages of the Abyssinians.[4]
Beja – Cushitic-speaking Hamitic confederation inhabiting Eritrea, Sudan and Egypt. An ancient population, they are attested on temple murals as early as the Twelfth Dynasty.[22]
Egyptians – Descendants of the Hamitic ancient Egyptians. This pharaonic heritage is most salient among the Copts and Fellahin, with the Coptic language representing a variety of the old Egyptian language.[21]
Oromo – Hamitic inhabitants of Ethiopia and environs. Also known as the Galla, they are believed to have introduced many cultural and lexical elements to communities in the Great Lakes region to the south.[4]
Nubians – Descendants of the Hamitic populations of ancient Nubia, such as the makers of the A-Group, C-Group and Kerma cultures. In later times, they adopted the Nilo-Saharan (Nobiin) lingua franca of the local Sudanese market towns.[22]
Somalis – Hamitic inhabitants of the Horn. Descended from the Cushitic-speaking natives of the ancient Barbara region.[4]

So if you wanna claim them as "White" you gotta take the rest of their relatives. KEK

we wuz KWANGs n THANGz bedoowaditdoo

Wireless Communications, Modern Electricity:
Nikolai Tesla, Maxwell and many other WHITE men

Computers, the Internet:
Alan Turing, Maxwell, Tim Berners Lee and many other WHITE men

Nice try you fucking nigger
The only thing your kind is good at is stealing, and sometimes not even that

You're Jewish pets, and the Jews help you steal history now too, it seems

I cannot wait until the North East Asians put your kind in their place. Whites have become cucked and demoralized beyond reproach to tolerate even a quarter of the shit in the present.

Dipshit ass nigger ancient egyptians looked like the fucking current day egyptians... They look arabic. They were fucking camel jockies

False those Egyptians are mixed with Greco-Romans, who were then mixed with Arabs and finally Turks.

The real Egyptians looked like this "WHITE" man, time to face the music.

bu-bu-but they were KANGZ N' SHEEEIT befo da evo wyt man came!