North Korea promises "Suprise packages to the mainland of USA"

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/03/north-korea-threatens-us-with-more-unexpected-gift-packages-after-missile-test.html

This is hillary starting war from behind jewmpf's "wiretaps". Don't you know anything?

I hope i get some candy

It's just a scare tactic, but even if it isnt, we still have about an hour to shitpost before we die

>warns
>surprise

Fucking hilarious

It's either a nuke or beige goo.

Why doesn't BLM riot in every sity?

smallpox

>(((surprise packages)))

The surprise is what could be in those packages.
I am the biggest skeptic of North Korea and any "threat" they pose to any other country but themselves.
I'm not worried about their shitty rockets or anything else, but North Korea does have systems to send things via shipping containers and the mail, possibly through China without their knowledge.
It could be a bomb or a low yield suitcase nuke. One sent to an apartment in downtown Manhattan near wall street could render the area a no go zone for years.
But Norks are pussi's and won't do shit
The surprise could be a box full of north Korean propaganda for Christ sake.

I've lived through several north Korean happenings. One as short as a week ago. We'll all wake wake up tomorrow to more North Korean cage rattling

>tl;dr
>North Korea
>The eternal joke

Kek. I don't think they want to try playing with Trump the way they played with Obama. Love him or hate him, I think everyone would agree that he's a loose cannon. Not wise to provoke such a person.

I don't know why but this made me lol

They're handing out free meth?

What is that beige goo any how? Can it be butterscotch?

>Missile radius extends up to west coast of US

Fuck yes

Do people outside of larping actually still think NK is any way a threat to the US? SK and maybe Japan yea but no chance anywhere else.

>Sanitary equipment
>Touches with fingers

The absolute madman

Redpill me on the beige goo threat.

I'd love some North Korean qts, please, Kim. And I bet that nork candy is good too. Mmmm. No sushi pls.

t. murrican

Sushi is good

i kinda want to eat that beige goo

I FUCKING LOVE SURPRISES

BASED KIMMY

Beige goo IS PEOPLE!!!

Threat to Hawaii.

That's about it for the U.S. though, unless he's got a good network of people smugglers.

In which case, he could gas the entire west coast.

Here is video of North Koreans delivering on this promise!

I want to use it as lube on my dick as I bang my boyfriend.

>ywn never bathe in freshly-piped cold goo from mummy's tits
Why live

Just the fat ones

NK actions are just a ruse to lure the bulk of the US military to South Korea then China Russia and Iran sneak attack the US mainland.

If they really have the augmented EMP tech that Russia has, we could legitimately be fucked.

When Kim faces an existential leadership crisis and has to prove his badassery to the Nork people he will fuck with us. We can wait until a nuke strikes the US, even if it's just an avacado grove full of illegal beaner farmworkers, or deal with it now.

Soooo fatty Kim is becoming willy wonka?

Awww I love surprise more so when it turns me to ash or melts my face off

>when kim promises to nuke California but he never does

Oooh what could it be?

>it's a declaration of surrender and a willingness to become friends and put this all behind us

how do we respond?

Sorry bro... it Chlorine gas.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>Teleports TERATON NUKE to Moscow, Mainland China, Tehran.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Damn Kim... That was your uncle.

Give him this picture of a cat.

I never got my gift package.

Pearl Harbor 2.0

in that scenario we wont use them. nobody will. we will have to fight back the invasion conventionally since it is well understood that a full nuclear exchange kills everyone on the planet.

we find out the reason for all the russian subversion in the us over these many years was to weaken the people such they cannot stop the advance across the mainland and to generate support for the communist cause. that the fall of the soviet union was purely cosmetic to allow us to drop our guard and further descend into degeneracy and demoralization.
that china and russia had this planned out 40 years ago.

You people are so fucking dumb that you havent caught on to North Korea's 2000th bluff.

Correction: A Jew told you that North Korea promised X. Now go die in North Korea, Goy.

>Making the CalExit real
Thank you, North Korea

Either we're A-OK or we're fucked!

ME TOO!

Can't wait to open it! What do you think it is?

AS IF you know about every singke thing that happens in this planet , like it's impossible the most influential peoples in this planet would eventually have a plan or more to secure the existence of the human race , species whatever you want to call it

PLus you forget that meanwhile terrosrists have more space to plot , because you cannot fight so many enemys at same time

like, theyre sending me free phone charger cables with my monitor purchase?

Its the beige power of Canada... weaponized.

He still gets to meet my friend B83.

He's like R2, but with an explosive temper.

It's kind of like a normal person sucker-punching Mike Tyson. Sure, Mike will beat him to a pulp, but he'll still have a black eye or a bruise from that first hit. They can't beat us but they could kill some random civilians. Of course, if they're from a lefty hive that might be a net positive...

a dennis rodman chocolate figure in the shape of a bbc

Anything but that

its fuckin industrial grease-lubricant. sanitation be damned

I fucking love surprises. Best be a handjob from his wife.

>chocolate dennis rodman in the shape of bromobenzyl cyanide

Maybe it'll be a check to repay us for all the rice we've been giving them for decades. Or perhaps it will be the nuclear technology the Clintons handed over in 1998.

not if you are fast enough to crave a knife in Mike Tyson neck or chest , life is very fragil and quick.

I mean how did america spent 10 years in afheganistan and spend millions over what exacly?

sounds cool , better then die at the hands of the jewish god

This. They'll probably just dump some english translated NK propaganda if anything.

meanwhile on /k/

please god let them nuke california

Hope mines a football.

All I want for Christmas from Santa Kim is a Foxtrot Flash.

i just want a gf. will nork nukes get me a gf?

lolz

No, but talking to girls at parties about Skykings is an instant pantie dropper.

How long until this guy gives us a new Pearl Harbor? Honestly I'd laugh if I woke up and saw a mushroom cloud over LA

why want 1 gf?
u pussy
have 19
demadn immedaite sex on first dae or dump her

They took then protected the poppy fields while clandestine services paid locals for and trafficked opium to western europe and north america in quantities never before seen.
Special forces and the US Airforce secured the country in the first few months following 9/11. There is a difference in being occupiers and knocking out major military opposition. The US military machine can go in and take anything when given a green light. Forcing a population to accept that is a totally different mission and one to which there is no way to win without removing that population. This they could also do and do well but has certain negative political/public perceptions.
The goal in afghanistan was nothing more than a means to secure long term black budget funding measures while giving a public perception that "america was taking the fight to them."

thank you for your service

I kinda wish Kim would actually do something. SK could take them easily, US just provides massive air support. It's over in a week.

whats skykings?

It'll be fucking half-life 3. Best Korea has the best gifts

Kim needs to shut the fuck up before he gets the painful death he keeps swinging his prick around for. How fucking stupid could one spoiled chink be?

Any other Rodong Sinmum readers here? They're a pretty comfy read

Oh sure why wouldn't they give the U.S. a full license and pretext to glass their entire country?
NK and Kim want to survive and keep their weapons and program -terrorism traced back to them negates this.

There going to be a "North Korean nuclear deal"...sound familiar? It should...same thing as Iran...a bunch of BS where everyone gets to walk awake intact and claim a win.

Seems a bit bias. LoL

It's a level 2 priority. A Klaxon Flash or Foxtrot Flash are Priority 1.

autists only radio

Kek maybe a bit

I'm happy to see a UHF gif.

captcha calle close

They could mail factual secrets on dealings of the US government they have collected of many years to US news outlets. Or information about betrayal of the US by its allies or to its allies about betrayals perpetrated by the US Gov.
Past that I see little they would do that wouldn't be a total joke.

lel, ive honestly never seen that before. hilarious

why are calle captchas everywhere lately?
>carrier captcha

This is best skykang instructions ive seen to date.
TOPEST KEK

Sup Forums should support North Korea in it's efforts to cleanse this earth by removing (((America)))

calle has been here for months, fgt

I was really drunk when I made it. I'm surprised there's no typos.

checked checked and checked
you cant help but laugh at this shit

Enjoy those north eastern winds, Faggot.

decent OC brah, have a groove