Why do Jews never have down syndrome, deformities or other issues...

Why do Jews never have down syndrome, deformities or other issues? They are all basically perfect even if they aren't very attractive, but other races have huge varieties

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
imdb.com/title/tt1164092/
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
youtube.com/watch?v=USes-eUJqR4
businessinsider.com/military-government-secret-experiments-biological-chemical-weapons-2016-9
ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA
youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg
youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1992/eirv19n27-19920701/eirv19n27-19920701.php
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
jscreen.org/reasons-for-genetic-testing/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhITql8281QIVji-BCh1pfglbEAAYASAAEgJrZvD_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inbreed

no racemixing

They do get all those problems in droves, you just don't see them around due to their small population.

They have inbred diseases, the most common among them is hemophilia, it is even described in the T*lmud bc of the fact that it is common

They kill them immediately if their born retarded

I'm Jewish and I have autism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

That being said, Chinese and Russian spies and Marxists are using radiological weapons and dirty bombs in western cities to degrade their genetics and further increase infertility.

We are still under threat.

I heard they got this specific jew disease called Tatesack where jew kike babies get their brains destroyed in the womb

Because if they are all deformed, none of them are.

Jews do have down syndrome. There is a documentary on it.
imdb.com/title/tt1164092/

I'm jewish, have a terrible immune system, probably will die of heart failure by 50, and am 5'6

OP is once again a faggot

>have a terrible immune system

That seems to be the recurring trait amongst jews. I've never met any that didn't come down with absolutely everything.

I don't want to sound rude or anything but he's really scary

tay sachs motherfucker do you even read

I see busses full of special little jews all the time, but that's Brooklyn.

tay sachs, hemophilia, thyroid disorder, Morgan syndrome, ehlers danlos syndrome, autism and bpd are prevalent in jews.

op has Maple Syrup Urine and is a faggot. Jews have many congenital defects.

>They are all basically perfect
I wonder who is behind this post...

where do you think we are

Canavan disease
Familial dysautonomia
Bloom syndrome

Not Western

I'm pretty sure being jewish is a disability of itself

I'm sorry I'm just not used to be rude like that

>never have down syndrome
Thats not true I live in Jew York, I've seen at least 2 in my 29 years of life here.

Yep. Jew here with ulcerative colitis, an autoimmune disease. Prevalence for UC and Crohns is much higher among Jews.

Feels bad man, but controlling the free world and running you goyim in circles feels good. Dipshits.

they actually have the highest rates of generic and mental disorders. are you high?

>tfw too smart for goyim to understand

2 is not very much

Get back to your oven, kike.

Jews don't get diseases because Jews are a disease.

Keep chasing that tail

they all have down syndrome

It's mercy killing desu. What a sin it is to make someone suffer their life in such a way.

It's unnatural

What? They have more than any other ethnicity.

Ashkenazim are also predisposed to schizophrenia.

OY VEY!!!!

Wrong. They have a lot of genetic diseases, both Jew-specific and general genetic diseases. Most are due to inbreeding. They also have many diseases that aren't necessarily genetic, but mostly found on Jews. Psoriasis, for example. Supposedly, it's also genetic, but it's widely believed it's due to poor hygiene--Jews have poor hygiene, but they refute the hygiene hypothesis because it brings to question their poor hygiene; Jews are never wrong, after all, being the Chosen People and all.

The question is:

Why do Jews look like they have partial down syndrome?

This. And they keep their undesirables from view, this is what all decent people use to do.

Pic related because it makes me physically ill.

Why do Asians?

Is this a joke? Jews have the worst fucking genes on the planet:

In a few generations these recessive time bombs will exterminate the jews all by themselves. They have a bunch of degenerative fatal brain diseases, unique cancers, and all sorts of shit we don't want to introduce in our gene pool. They also have several genetic mental illnesses. Jews are falling apart at their genes.

In Israel the ashkenazi used eugenics to combat Tay Sachs (it's okay when they do it). Of course hospitals also kidnapped Yemen jew babies to give to ashkenazi families (with carriers of the fatal diseases) to adopt and told the real parents their babies were dead and they couldn't see them. True story that they recently "apologized" for. This is why your average Israeli is mystery caramel colored

Are you retarded? Ashkenazim are much more likely to have hereditary chronic illnesses

shelfish allergies , obesity and asthma make them far from perfect

jews are all kinds of fucked up

>Why do Jews never have down syndrome, deformities or other issues? They are all basically perfect even if they aren't very attractive, but other races have huge varieties

This is absolutely not true. I've worked in their houses. They keep monkey boy down in the basement in diapers and build a jungle gym around him to keep him from screaming.

Tay-Sachs

have a bump

>Why do Jews never have down syndrome
they have higher levels than pretty much everyone from generations of inbreeding.
If they're not retarded they generally have full blown autism, like most intelligent people do.

youtube.com/watch?v=USes-eUJqR4

skip to 7:05, (but you should watch the entire thing) and look how many fucking retards there are due to inbreeding

How does it feel when the Australian government doesn't care enough about their population to test chemical weapons on them?

>Over and over again, the military has conducted dangerous biowarfare experiments on Americans
businessinsider.com/military-government-secret-experiments-biological-chemical-weapons-2016-9

Working out of the Philadelphia offices of the Jewish Defense League, Levy organized local chapters of the KKK and neo-Nazi groups to attend the Independence Hall rally. In the case of the Trenton, N.J. KKK, Levy had an inside track. James Rosenberg, also known as "Jimmy Mitchell" and "Jimmy Anderson" — a full-time paid employee of the ADL Fact Finding Division — had successfully infiltrated the local chapter of the Klan. Rosenberg had recently attempted unsuccessfully to get some of the local KKKers to blow up the Trenton headquarters of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). At the same time he was posing as "James Guttman," neo-Nazi, Levy was also mobilizing the Jewish community and every Ragtag left-wing radical group in the greater Philadelphia area to attend a mass demonstration "to confront" the KKK and Nazis at Independence Hall. All the ingredients were there for a serious riot — courtesy of the ADL. Fortunately, word of Levy's scam on the Park Service leaked out to the Philadelphia press. After one Philadelphia newspaper ran a banner headline "Nazi Rally-Rouser Really Jewish," the Park Service yanked the permit Levy's ADL handlers ordered him to lay low for a while.
>ADL REDPILLING ALL-IN-ONE KIT EXLCUSIVE OFFER.

>PDF of Ugly Truth About the ADL:
ia600303.us.archive.org/33/items/TheUglyTruthAboutTheAdl_217/The.Ugly.Truth.about.the.ADL.pdf

>5 Part Series Audio Book of Ugly Truth About ADL:

youtube.com/watch?v=57JGrQ2wJlA

youtube.com/watch?v=YNic8vddEDo

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_1OsXbVBg

youtube.com/watch?v=T3X23QVp_EE

youtube.com/watch?v=_qVpBzmZG1M

>ADL drug trade collusion article:
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1992/eirv19n27-19920701/eirv19n27-19920701.php

Girlfriend was a TA at a tard school where the hasids would ship their beasts.

She has great stories from these hellions. Took three weeks in their general vicinity to red pill a politically neutral young black woman.

Come to Midwood, Brooklyn and I'll show you some inbred, retarded Jews.

God doesn't punish twi-

>136082233
>autism for days/downs
>majority fat and filthy (presumably from stuffing in tard cellar or wherever mahtza is stacked)
>Drop their kids off with literal shit covered all over them.
>unable to piss by themselves due to baby dick in fat

they have blood dieseases instead

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Where did you come with this conclusion? In my primary school there was an albino & retarded Jew I'm not sure what deformity she had but it was something.

You're kidding right? They have crazy diseases. Every Jew ever came from one of like 4 families. Rabbis would have 20 kids. They are inbred as Fuck.

Taysach's, dipshit

Jews are born with tons of health problems, this is why they largely avoid manual labor and sports.

They stick with comfy jobs like finance and law.

fuck you
be rude back, you get used to ignoring provocations and focusing on blunt relevant speech

xo xo

>Why do Jews never have down syndrome, deformities or other issues? They are all basically perfect

What? Jews have shitloads of genetic issues. So many that they develop special genetic screening tests just for the yids.

jscreen.org/reasons-for-genetic-testing/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhITql8281QIVji-BCh1pfglbEAAYASAAEgJrZvD_BwE