Can the period compare to mental illness, Sup Forums?

Can the period compare to mental illness, Sup Forums?
And if it can be considered a mental illness, something that hinders your ability to process thoughts and decissions and your perception of the world...
could women in their period be excused for their behavior? even going as far as to reduce penalty from a crime?

Jesus Christ, that's retarded. Being too hungry or tired can hinder your ability to process thoughts and decisions. Would you consider those mental illness too?

>could women in their period be excused for their behavior? even going as far as to reduce penalty from a crime?

I would be very surprised if this hasn't happened at least a few times already.

By no means, it's just that most women I've come to know describe the period as something unfathomable for us guys.

Which is funny to me because it's literally crohn's disease but with blood coming out of your genitalia instead of your anus.

It's a cycle and during the "period" stage, women experience raging hormones and the inside of one of their internal organs rips itself out. I'll take their word for it that it's painful. As for the hormones, you wouldn't call puberty a mental illness, would you?

>the inside of one of their internal organs rips itself out

What the fuck are you talking about

lining of the uterus sheds.

Is that really "internal organ ripping itself out" though

Well he did say "the INSIDE of one of their internal organs rips itself out." So yes he is right.

It sheds it lining of blood that was pooled and clotted for a whole month and causes fresh blood and pain during the process. My gf explains that period and pms before the period feels like diarrhea cramps, backache, headache, bloated with water and gas, boobs no touchy, hate everyone except qt babies and puppies. A completely different person for almost 2 weeks out of the month.

Its one of the reasons women are paid less than men. They are completely fucking useless when they are on the rag.

It doesnt "rip itself out." Its a mucosal membrane and the uterous uses contractions to push it out. The pain is from the muscles working to expel the mucus cramping and being tired out.

Males can get a similar feeling if theyve ever had stomach cramps from diahreah.

So basically your GF turns into a bitch for half the month.

Run. RUN YOU FOOL! IF YOU THINK THIS IS BAD MENOPAUSE WILL BE EVEN WORSE!!!

wtf i hate completely different ppl now

being a woman is a mental illness

most people used to understand this, at some point we forgot. we're starting to remember again

No
No
No

t. actual female

But they arent paid less

yea, guess it's comparable to cramps you get with gastro. Some women don't get any cramps though.

But it's NOT an "illness" ipso facto!

It is a natural cycle of the female human. It does indeed make the female of our species more "emotionally unstable"... but it is still cyclical and measurable.

Therefore, NOT an illness... simply a state of being as a woman. Which is why I do no agree with women in leadership positions that are outside of the domestic/familial sphere.

I honestly believe that women should have 90% of the child rearing power but the husband should have an irrefutable 10% with unarguable veto powers if the wife starts to sperg out on some period induced bullshit.

I'd even go ANTI-ISLAM with this and say

>if the husband wishes to challenge to woman's behavior... he must find 3 women who will attest to his being correct.

You'd think that this would be a disaster... but the women would, more oft than not...vote in favor of the man against the other woman.

"""Feminist""" Shariah when???

(kek)

Periods are unpleasant but women just use them as an excuse to not act like a human being. Also childbirth hurts but its not like they didn't know what they were getting themselves into. In conclusion, women are worthless

A healthy cunt will be too pregnant for regular periods.
>could women in their period be excused for their behavior?
A cunt can never be held responsible for its actions, they aren't people. You wouldn't blame a dog for shitting on your lawn, you'd blame it's owner for not controlling it.

Some of them probably are mental.
Some of them you'd never know the difference.
Some of them probably get it sporadically.
Some of them want to use you.
Some of them want to be used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused!

(((Mental health))) is a category error. Try
>mental acuity
>mental soundness
>mental competence
>mental stability
>judgement
>sanity (legal term)

>I am no longer responsible for anything I do while influenced by (insert excuse here)
Do drunk drivers get a pass for murder when they kill innocents? Do drug addicts get off free when they neglect their kids? Am I not responsible for my actions if I didn't sleep well the night before?
Choose where to draw this line carefully.

Even cancer patients don't use their condition so much as an excuse to treat other people like crap as some women do with periods or menopause.

Theyre exaggerating