East Asian countries in danger of severe population decrease

East Asian countries like Japan and China have very low birth rates. It is predicted that the population of both countries will severely plummet because there is no significant immigration to make up for the low birth rate.

It's not just bad for them, but also bad for you if you live anywhere else. With Japan and China being two of the three largest economies in the world, any economic depression they would experience would take its toll on the rest of the world.

I'm interested in immigrating to Japan. How welcoming are the Japanese of immigrants? I've been doing a lot of research on this topic. Help me out Sup Forums. Is it ok if I only know basic Japanese?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/juasicko/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>un flag
They don't like cucks in Asia, lad. The only beta white males there are the ones that marry hookers and bargirls.

>East Asian countries in danger of severe population decrease

I'd help their population out with a woman like that.

cucks and even uber betas can get along fine there
I've seen a 2 beta fag bat up to a 6
even easier if you are tall

i'd populate all of her countries.

> only posting 1 pic of her

Is anyone interested? I can dump

nah

dump nudes. otherwise don't tease me

How do black guys fare in Japan or other East Asian countries? Do the women care as long as you're Western?

In the San Francisco area, there are a lot of Asian girls down for the brothas but they're all Americanized.

Pleeeaaaaase

Whom?

>Japans horribly overpopulated Island might become slightly less overpopulated in the next few decades.

Oh no.

That sucks.

You would absolutely never be accepted into society. Fuck they dont even accept ethinc japanese people who were raised overseas.

>t. far above average white person who lived in japan for a year

price of nudes will be trips

the white race is finished

juasicko

name?

dump a torrent link

yes

>severe population decrease
so what? wages will go up, who cares.

@juasicko she's a kpop star

Protip: they think you're subhuman scum and if you impregnate a daughter the family will disown her

instagram.com/juasicko/

thank me when you're finished

They equate them to gorillas -- they're scared shitless of black people. Most have never even seen one IRL.

I didn't know kpop stars were allowed to be THICC

East Asians hate niggers more than whites do.

"In Danger"

Why is this a bad thing? The collective world is overpopulated as fuck

blacks are known as "dark ghouls"

so, go figure it out

>there are a lot of Asian girls down for the brothas

flip trannies aren't grils either

Most of them are already overpopulated though so its a good thing long term. Retarded westerners need to stop trying to shove their remorse about how fucked and out of control our countries are onto asia in order to feel better.

Is she a halfbreed?

>instagram.com/juasicko/
start collecting picks.

this is now a kpop thread

webm related.

Anyone have the cute pic of the white guy with his asian wife and 2 kids?

nah, blacks aren't hated -- they're just deemed not acceptable to enter into normal relationships

those titties are damn perfection

reaction pic

>China
>low birth rates
They were having so many children that they had to force a 1 child policy onto the people

Fuck off with your shit

kek first thing I thought of

It's impossible to see a duchenne smile in azns, they've already got closed eyes, so you can't tell when they're really smiling.

no way, she looks pure asian

you don't know what hapas look like. they're hot.

blasians are even hotter which is why black-asian mixing needs to happen more often

You don't need immigration, just need to have more kids.

Smaller birth rate = reduce population, freeing up more space for bigger houses. Down side is the ever so smaller taxable population base. But lowering cost of running government from smaller population is also a good thing.

>muh birthrates

Here's your payment in trips

they do this with anyone actually, i've heard very sad stories of japs cutting us their sons and daughters for loving a "gaijin"

This

good thing we don't need to worry about that

>he thinks East Asians don't hate niggers
You have to go back.

they're just bargirls you're seeing

An asian will tell right away if you're a beta faggot and run a truck over you cucking you left right and center

Asians want to be treated like actual woman. Not men with pussies like in the west.

Kill all niggers tbqh.

>pure asian

apparently you've never been to Beijing

W E W

E

W

And a boat road in the South China sea fixes this. A nice little obedient sex slave from malaysia.

FUCK OFF GLOBALIST SCUM!!

China's and Japan's birthrates have actually been increasing since 2004 despite what the media has been saying. Just look at the statistics, they're each at about 1.5 kids per family with an increasing trend.

This nigger OP is just trying to enforce some faggot kike scheme for "diversity" bullshit.

GI BE S ME DAT

They need to get a more stable lifestyle then.
So do Africans. The environment and Equality+Prosperity is what matters.
Reduce the people, better quality services, demand better pay.

I want HER to dump
nahmean?

dum dum

I saw two Asian girls on the bus today. They were asking the blacks for change for $5. I wonder if they would do the same for the black people.

I wonder if the Jews are fucking with them like they are us and causing these low birth rates.

with gooks, you win!

m-monitoring

Decently rare

>oh no less consumer slave serfs, japs might actually have to fix their abysmal work culture so that parents can actually see their fucking children and spend time raising them
Good.

Is that her kid?

there's a band playing on the radio and it's drowning the sound of my tears

niece

Rollin' for noodz

>cross necklace

I just noticed the kid has a pretty lewd tongue.

> I made you breakfast user

Japan having a low birth rate is a good thing, it's crowded.

i hope there was enough protein and carbs in that so i can properly fuck your tight asian pussy with my meaty black cock later tonight

you have to work out user

Those tiny islands shouldn't have that many people anyway, i remember how in the early 90's everyone kept saying that there were too many japs.

thic east asian girls...muh dik

those "tiny islands" have tons of uninhabited land.

whoops

Why are you posting them one by one like a retard, Upload a zip or start a vola room and dump them all there.

no, I'd rather do it the /r9k/ way

what a dumbass

Posts that use attractive women on Sup Forums are shill psyop threads. Sage, report.

>they're scared shitless of black people. Most have never even seen one IRL

fucking kek it doesn't cross my mind often that many parts of the world don't have to deal with niggers

Japan going full multiculti would be the last straw

no brother, this is the one true path

kys

You're just taking up space by dumping one by one