Post the worst examples of election era nu-Sup Forums nigger loving and general alt-lite cuckoldry

Post the worst examples of election era nu-Sup Forums nigger loving and general alt-lite cuckoldry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off shariablue.

Fucking alt-lite "haha dude kek pepe MAGA deus vult"
Get the fuck off this board

Kys

All this mad

fuck off faggot. That dude is cool

>based black man!
>I'm from reddit too

All you fucking r/the_donald faggots just leave already.

you are fucking embarassing op, you are the cringe
>"gas the kikes race war now!" says op, filled with the edgy nerd rage of a 17 year old virgin

Why won't Jare-bear confront the JQ? He even said it was untenable on Molymeme. Is he scared of committing suicide?

>dude if we don't remove every core foundation of our movement to appease minorities then le normies wont join us

Ebin meme.

does it hurt to be this edgy?

Who the fuck cares? Sup Forums is complete shit now. This thread especially.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Fuck this nigger faggot and fuck all your minority dicksuckers. Back to r/politics nigger lovers, this isn't the DNC forums.

How the fuck did kekistan become so cancer anyway

remember newfags put "sage" in the options field when replying to bait

You should know a difference between black man and nigger, faggot.

Bump fuck /r/thedonald kikes and nigger lovers you deserve to be shamed

Autistic kids looking for somewhere to fit in.

>live in russia
>lecture americans on how great their niggers are

Would I tell you that chechens are actually based because they wear le hat?

We are in it

>nu-Sup Forums nigger

Actually you just proved you're a newfag/shill because you don't remember this woke black man explicitly naming the jew in that thread.

a lot of them basically the same niggers, but have decent people too.

Wow, this changes everything, guess Sup Forums is satire after all, time to take the based bbc.

lol, i can respect based black man because his h8 of niggers is stronger than my own

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Why does Sup Forums think it's an act of cuckoldry to simply recognize when a black person has done something right (like supporting Trump)?

>attacking blackpidgeonspeaks
absolute heresy

>Sup Forums is one person
But it's cuckoldry when we give up our identity--ethnonationalism--for outliers. An actual BASED black man would be Thomas Sowell. Why? Because he recognizes the right and inclination of groups to protect themselves and live only among themselves. The bullshit ideals of 'inclusion' and 'equality' are not a factor, unlike what the redditors would have us believe.

If he is against racemixing and would not oppose balkanization of the US, he is ok as a person.