Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

You should actually kill yourself

40 threads a day on the same topic not enough eh?

Sage it

kill yourself. fuck where are the mods

Daily reminder, the white race is dying. You won't be missed.

When I wake up, and when I'm about to go to bed.

I really doubt anyone wants my my families history of mental illness spreading farther.

No one's breaking any rules. Stay mad.

Keep posting canabro. Neets just mad because they have work to do.

t. Zhang Li Ping

>b-b-b-but work is hard
>and somehow that's societies fault

fucking NEETs.

Good, I've seen it and I'm not impressed.

nigger if it wasnt for the white race you would be in loincloths cutting people's hearts out on the ziggurat for the sun god beaner

>99+% of the world's achievements and technological breakthroughs
>not impressed

Well, Shania Twain, what WOULD impress you?

Daily reminder if you go around defileing young women you lower their market value making the less able to engage in committed relationships both psychologically and practically

A reminder that Chads and desperates don't give a shit.

Tell that to the 30+ childless women and women getting to that point. Saying this on a male dominated board shows how pussy whipped you are.

Well, while I 100% agree with you, seeing as women have a harder time pair-bonding once they've slept around, and women with higher number counts have a higher chance of divorces and all sorts of other things, but I don't see why it's relevant to this thread.

Pussy whipped to whom? My BDSM loving sub wife? My kids? Society?

Heil Dickler!

To the growing number of childless women that you don't want to address.

daily remainder that Iam a kissless virgin, and will be for life

Daily reminder that as long as everyone leaves me the fuck alone I don't give a shit.

Flooding, spamming
reported

>Iam a kissless virgin

I'm not a kissless virgin, but I never made it past getting one really sad bj after I made a last ditch attempt in high school due to no father figure. After I read the red pill, I just became angry because I never made the moves I was supposed to when I could have banged all the hottest chicks in school. They got fed up with my awkward act.

So now I just fume and hate single mothers, divorces, women and all of it. I wasted way too much time.

I plan on donating sperm if that helps.

I think mods will let slide 2 threads a day. Especially since they always max out.

Fucking leaf.
Stop with this daily shite already.
We get it.

No. It's important to me. Not everyone comes on every day like you and me. And those that do need this messaged hammered into them. Change won't come by doing nothing.

30 year old and I have fucking pimples, bitches wont even look at me, god I hate them