The official and only McMaster thread

The internet is abuzz with McMaster stories. He is in bed with Susan Rice, he is an Obama stooge, he is a turncoat... you seen it all before but never quite to this extent.
This is what is happening (take it from me as I know how to read the tea leaves).
There are leaks coming out of the White house but this time it is Trump who is directing them. Trump only has his base and the public at his side - the establishment despise him.
The best way to rid himself of a maggot like McMaster and his cadre of followers is to reveal his perfidy to all with eyes to see and ears to hear... Soon enough the hammer will come crashing down on McMaster's polished, globular head.
Prediction time, McMaster will not last the month. Trump is doing some spring cleaning and there is a lot of DC pond scum that needs to be thrown into the compost bin.
Hold your faith Sup Forums this ain't over!
Trump is just getting ready to lay the smack down on the DC demons.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/propaganda-reports-of-hr-mcmasters-letter-to-susan-rice-presented-to-deceive/amp/
jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/McMaster-pushes-Cohen-Watnick-Iran-hard-liner-out-at-NSC-501514
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mcmaster is fake news made by the KIKES

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/propaganda-reports-of-hr-mcmasters-letter-to-susan-rice-presented-to-deceive/amp/

GAS ALL THE JEWS

McMaster is an Obama loyalist...

IDK, he seems like a DIA plant that is calling the shots.

Go to bed Bannon

ALL THE MCMASTER NEWS IS BECAUSE HE FIRED A FUCKING MOSSAD SHILL IN THE NSC

McMaster is anti Mossad-Israel hes /ourguy/

bring back FLYNN. pardon him. get shit done.

Love watching the deep state operatives bite and nip at my heels within seconds of my post. YOU PROVE MY POINT BY YOUR ACTIONS SCUM.
There is no going back now... McMaster is going down. Trump will emerge with the head of the deep state, and hold it for all to see like Perseus brandishing the head of the Medusa.
Bank on it... it is going down!

tbqh, I enjoy all the smoke and mirrors with the McMaster arc.

Look just because you fucking morons think you have an ashkenazy IQ it doesnt mean anything.

Listen here JIDF morons. You aren't chosen people. You aren't special. You aren't anything but pathetic fucking kikes who have to hide their true intentions because if people knew what the fuck you kikes do they would gas you TODAY.

You have no real arguments, you have talking points, and you're just as retarded as David Brock's minions. The different with you is ALL OF YOU ARE JEWISH WHICH MAKES UR IQs AUTOMATICALLY LOWER.

WHY THE FUCK DOES A COUNTRY NEED AN INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE. Israel is literally filled with morons.

I expect the ADL to defend McMaster. What a bunch of anti-semites!

McMaster is only pissing off kikes. The Susan Rice thing is being spun into something it's not. Caroline fucking Glick is the author of the piece being picked up by even breitbart. She's a hysterical and literally mental ill kike who needs to be placed into the nearest oven immediately. Yids are flipping lids meaning we got nothing to worry about. What's bad for the jews is good for us

Exactly. It's really telling that only kikes hate mcmaster

When you find yourself in strength, feign weakness. Trump is playing with the swamp. He is just waiting for them to put all their bets on the table before he responds with his Trump card (hehehe). This is beautiful, it is a move that will be studied for a millenia. trump is about to emerge as the man who single handedly purified the waters of the Potomac. Wait and see folks...
This is beautiful. I wish I could divulge what I know...

I just C-

sauce on this

jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/McMaster-pushes-Cohen-Watnick-Iran-hard-liner-out-at-NSC-501514

God damn it, stop beimg retards and use your heads. If the news is shilling a name then there is an alterior motive at play. Stop focusing on trying to speculate on who is good and who is bad in the admin without facts. Concentrate on the fucking buffett of fact based happenings sitting in front of you. Sort youselves out niggers.

Time for Trump to act

Check'd for full house.