Is Boise the perfect place for white people?

>mountains
>isolated
>trump country
>cold winters
>tech jobs

Why don't all white people strive to move here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bumping cause I wanna move here too

I hear mormons can be a problem though

explain

Idaho is next to Salt Lake City which is the mormon capital

Apparently mormons can be very cliquey in business, where they only hire other mormons, and Boise has a lot of mormons

>is boise the perfect anything
hahahahahah no. it's hell

Why?

well my dad's side is (loosely) mormon so i'm set lol.

details?

Tribalism is human nature.

Tell me something.

Why the FUCK do people from Boise pronounce it "Boysee"

All my life I heard "Boyzee"

but wtf do i know.

I've always wanted to move to Idaho. Seems /comfy/

How many Jews ya got

I've heard there's quite a few spics but they're the good spics there. Is this true?

Seems nice but yellowstone

The only good spic is in Mexico

used to live there. it's a trap. wages are shit, job landscape are mostly just shitty service sector crap, nothing to do, absolute dogshit people, lycra clad bicycle faggots everywhere doing anything they want, Mormons everywhere, shit internet, corrupt govt, anal cops, I could go on.

I prefer Montana to the north

Please do. Also, any recommendations of where is better?

Lame

Idaho is the most boring place in existence

thought it was boyzee too

I travelled out west this year and i have to say, i was very impressed with the area including wyoming, montana, and idaho, Just seemed like nice country and every town and city was nice and plenty of decent people. I said to myself i would move there one day and i am trying to make it happen.

WHere do you live now? Is it better?

Mormons are the Jews of the west.

No one anywhere says boy-ZEE. They say BOY-zee.

fucking kek

this has been my general experience as well. Only been through Idaho a couple times, also been to the other states you mentioned. Overall I liked them a lot, just didn't like the lack of access to healthy food. It's like all food is gas station food

most of the policy is a combination of some of the worst aspects of democrats and the worst aspects of republicans with none of the benefits, hot and dry as fuck because it's basically a desert, unless you're ungodly lucky and snag one of the rare good jobs; you'll be unable to afford the marginally nicer places on the foothills, logjammed roads most of the time, etc. Literally anywhere is better. any-fucking-where.

Moscow ID. Still moving towards finally escaping this hellhole of a state but it's phenomenally better than boise.

I thought about going to Salt Lake for awhile to work but I'm pretty comfy where I am so it'd have to be good money to make me interested.

Idaho is the next UN-Globalist settlement.

They're shipping in Refugees by the fuckload in thanks to all shits moving to Idaho and its strong business-owner centric laws.

Combine that with the bought off country club boys running that state to the highest bidder, in 20 years Idaho will be full blown Michigan.

Didn't 3 Muslims fugues rape a 5 year old and the judge have them probation

heard about these, but is any place safe from this?

How's Phoenix? Or Colorado Springs?

Are there any nice places to live in the west?

>to the north
Hahaha retard

Why are you posting a pic of New Mexico?

The west is just one gigantic mountain range in my mind

I also love nojew Mexico

Colorado springs isnt bad, its a little methy/mexicanny on the south end of the city. But it suffers under the rule of Denver

Boise sucks, eagle is full of Orange County tards and nampa is full of fucking Mexicans

I was there maybe a month ago, and I spent the night. It seemed pretty cozy. It was predominantly white, at least around the center. Mexicans live on the outskirts. The center struck me as a miniature Portland with brew pubs, cafes, Trader Joes and Whole Foods, etc. However, there was a Evangelical and Mormon presence that I noticed even as a visitor. Access to nature seems good and prices are low. I don't know what it's like to live there though.

I know, right? Why do the people that fucking live there mispronounce the name of their own city?!

Idaho is being engulfed by the Commiefornia swarm unfortunately

Yeah, if you're fucking stupid enough to waste your inflated California dollars on the next shit heap of Californians.
It was 108 today, visibility about 5 miles because of all of the smoke from range and forest fires, 42% humidity from the irrigation, and so many fucking mexicans everywhere but downtown you'd think you're in Mexifornia all over again.
It was great 40 years ago, but it's another central valley shit hole now. The next frontier? Let's ruin Montana and Wyoming!

I had some nice food out there, we dont really eat in gas stations here so not much experience wit the genre, but there were some nice local restaurants that had soem great meals. I went ot one restaurant in wyoming and for 12$ i got literally 5 pounds of beef tenderloin it was delicious but i couldnt eat even half of it.

I don't know man, it does sound nice. I've been thinking about what state to settle in once I've finished by degree. Pennsylvania is a beautiful state. Alaska is the best for firearm advocates.

Wow, you're right! If you go EXACTLY north of Boise, it goes up into the Idaho panhandle. You have to go slightly to the northeast to get to Montana. BTFO!

Phoenix is ok but its full of leafs and mexicans.

What are Canadians doing in Arizona?

I thought we were only exporting right wingers to Boise, I didn't realize that leftist scum are there also

KILLL MEEEE

>Alaska is the best for firearm advocates.
Wrong. Enjoy trying to have bulk ammo or heavy shit shipped up there, its a fucking pain in the ass.

This. At this point, it's pretty unwise to go anywhere near the southern border.

Supposedly colorado springs is the most conservative mountain city. But the job market looks weird there

Currently in Chicago and trying to get out, preferably somewhere near the mountains

They are spilling into all those left coast states.

except there's nothing human about mormons

>What are Canadians doing in Arizona?

Welcoming refugees.

Decided to check a random place on Google Maps for Boise and this is what I found.

I feel your pain, from Oregon. All fans at full and two gallons of drinking water. No air con.

Old canadians go there in the winter. We call them snowbirds. A lot go to florida but Phoenix real estate has been cheap so they are flocking there. Flagstaff is already overrun with them it is basically a canadian city. Phoenix will fall next, then glendale.

>Cold
Why? We've already evolved in a cold environment and reaped the benefits. We need somewhere more pleasant to grow our numbers.

>Supposedly colorado springs is the most conservative mountain city. But the job market looks weird there
Yes, the city is mostly propped up by the military so keep in mind that you will have to deal with that. If you dont have a job dont move here because you will have a hard time finding a job.

>Currently in Chicago
Fuck off cocksucker

Ah, makes sense. I know Oregonians here who are snowbirds, too.

In that case you have 5 years before your white utopia becomes a mixed race shit hole

Kentucky

This. iirc, (((they))) are importing hordes of Somali niggers as for certain (((businesses))).

go on

seems about right. it's just missing a Mormon church and a "no fun allowed" sign, then you've got boise in a nutshell.

Jesus.. if it isnt the spics taking our land its you fucking leafs.

wtf.

With all due respect I believe that area has a male black problem. Seems that nowhere is safe anymore, I would have thought that the center of the country would be fine, but that's where they're airdropping allahuackbar!

close to where i am moving to

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

Mormons....well its sort of like southpark where they are so fucking nice and perfectly religious and "cool" about it you just want to press their skulls in like the mountain. Youll work in a lot of mormon offices, they are cool with you bringing your own coffee (caffeine is a drug to them and avoided) to work but youll get looks and youll feel uncomfortable.

They wear magic underwear which is warm, so expect the AC jacked to the max in the summer and low heat in winter.

Cool people dont get me wrong, but it can be obnoxious as fuck to live around 24/7. especially when you offer to go out for a burger and beer and they have a burger and water while you chill on a delicious beer and they all look at eachother when you get a second beer (that...see hes weak and beer is addictive kinda look)

Its hard to explain, but its a oddness that will grow over time that pairs well with your growing hatred towards their super nice perfect attitudes. One guy would always greet me every day all super happy and positive, one day i just looked at him, i was tired and had a bad morning, and was just like "dude not today, dont be an asshole" and i was an awful human after that point.

>bwahz
t, some quebecois leaf

Idahoan chiming in, Boise sucks.
Its white so much as jelly is a jelly doughnut.
There's mexicans abound everywhere outside of downtown, you now have refugees fucking everywhere(they raped a 4 yr old girl like a year ago in southern idaho) and its a high desert. So the winters are windy as shit in combination with the snow and even then theres nothing to do outdoor wise unless you like fishing.
Worst of all theres a ton of libshit SJWs in the colleges there(UIdaho branch and boise state).

Good restaurants though, real nice basque community(classical european) with restaurants that love

TLDR: good food, everything else sucks.
Try northern idaho if you want whiteness, coeur d alene was the former headquarters of a the state's aryan nation

oh i forgot the time your coworker will show up at your door on saturday to spread the word unintentionally....fucking awkward....

Its why democrats want no wall. California caters to the Illegals, gets them on their side. Then the states fills up, overflows into other states and that is how they take over. State by state.

like cancer spreading throughout a body.

TN is getting filled with mexicans. it's only a matter of time before they start pouring into KY

Idaho is one of the places I'd like to live in if I ever move to the US.

t. Russian guy from Latvia

Its worse. We appear like americans in every way, until its time to welcome refugees and then we reveal our true identity

No. It's full of fucking meth head tweakers. Big sky Montana, Bozeman Montana, Kalispell/whitefish Montana, coer d'alene Idaho, and Sandpoint Idaho are the ultimate white people heaven. Anywhere else white is nothing more than trailer park white niggers in meth. I lived in Idaho for 2 years before transferring college. Easily one of the worst places I ever lived.

Dont forget (((they))) are flooding the state with muslims. Someone dig up that time they raped some little girl and they were let go because of cultural feels....twin falls i think was the town.

I've heard nothing but positive things about the job market in the Springs. It's one of the fastest growing cities in the nation and it's deceptively big, with almost half a million people living there. Plus its pretty DUDE friendly.

Because I already live in Alberta and it already has most of that. And now that the right wing has reunited they'll curbstomp the NDP in the next election and sweep the list

It's a nice place to live, I enjoy it. I like to take pictures of the area, see: idahosteets.com

But there is an increasing number of "refugees" and minorities that will not bode well for a peaceful future.

>Plus its pretty DUDE friendly.
I swear to christ I will shoot out your tires. If you want to be a pot smoking cuck you can move to Denver. There arent any recreational dispensaries in the springs so go fuck a duck

Brrrrrrr.. Too cold!

Scorpions!

Never trust a flag. Especially a Kuckastani one.

>Why don't all white people strive to move here?

I've heavily considered it.

The only thing that really puts me off is that Idaho has a state income tax (I'm from Texas).

Maybe some day a decent town in northern/eastern Wyoming will develop which will be what I'm looking for.

Yeah hispanics and whites get a long for the most part quite well here.

Not quite as nice as Japan imo. I look forward to going back.

It's only a matter of time. Too much economic potential to ignore it, even from the medical perspective.

>nothing to do
lol what? Did you ever bother going outside? Cuz if you did you find some of the most breathtaking country to explore and play in almost in your back yard.

I love that pic related. I can feel the heat of the sun, the breeze on my skin, and the subtle burn in my quads while I stomp earth and roam those foothills. My head down, eyes indolently scanning blades of grass while thoughts go through my head.

Why does looking at hills and other geographic formations make us happy? What is the evolutionary utility of appreciating the environment on that specific level?

I want to get out of the city life so bad nowadays, and never return.

You are the second person I've heard who is against moving to New Mexico because of the poisonous critters. Could you please explain why an eight-inch, maximum, bug would make you rule out an entire state?

dont be a dick, they do a lot of good unlike kikes

It is. It really is. I have travelled extensively all over the USA and now in states like oregaon and washington there are fucking mexicans everywhere. Literally everywhere. You think of cali and arizona being overrun with them but they have spread massively. Your nation has a HUUUGE problem with illegal mexicans and its getting worse. Years ago there were no mexicans in washinton state, or idaho, even the carolinas are starting to have tons of mexicans everywhere. On a weekday in the spring in SC there is a rusted truck at every lawn full of mexican landscape laborers. These are clearly illeagls. I bet 11 million is a fraction of the actual number of illegals.

>KILLL MEEEE
See No shit, 112 yesterday, west nile virus warning from the health department and massive landscape spraying of pesticides. It's been over 107 every day for over a month, though the air quality has just tanked in the last week.
Oh yeah, the ag jobs you so desperately wanted, you know, hoeing onions all day in the fields, well a lot of that went away because the massive snows of last winter collapsed nearly all of the onion sheds. So now we have a shitload of unemployed welfare mexicans that aren't even hoeing the fields, just participating in their national sport, burglary. Yeah, it's fucking paradise. Come on up, I'll sell you three nice little farms you can waste your life on to see your kids all go Fuck This, and move away.
Now we're afraid to leave town to visit kids and grandkids because you just can't leave a place and expect it to not be burgled in your absence. There's you immigration policy at work. Had the wife's car stolen right out of our carport with the lights on and dogs out. Can't leave a chainsaw or jack outside for an hour without it going missing, even living in the countryside.
Nope, Idaho is not paradise unless you're Dick Cheney and can afford a mountain fortress with active security patrols.
Oh yeah, the Mormons. See, I capitalized it because they'd fucking dox me and murder me in my sleep if I didn't. Total fucking Mormon mafia in the entire intermountain west. Salt Lake is just the epicenter, they dominate everything for 500 miles to the North, South, and West.
Look at a map of Idaho with land ownership. Most of it is federal wilderness or BLM managed as wilderness. The rest is urban sprawl or private land in cultivation, nothing left for you unless you're in the city limits where they can tax the living shit out of you. Oh yeah, along with the sales and property taxes, hotel taxes, and crooked planning and zoning commission (dominated by Mormons). Good luck, you're going to need it.

>anal cops
Did they take away your weed faggot?