David Duke is Buff

What's his routine?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/892980367644393472
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aryan salutes 3x5

Reacharounds

Carrying all the crosses for the weekly burnings.

he doesn't have a routine, that's just what normal high t men look like.

>FBI plant
reminder to ignore david duke threads.
it's a honeypot as been confirmed throughout the years.

Lynch a nigga with each arm.

he wrestles wild jews to the ground and farts on their heads

gear

Duke is literally Sup Forums incarnate to the point he posts Sup Forums memes on twitter, why do you guys seem to not like him?

FBI plant to do what exactly? Duke is irrelevant even in the white nationalist scene.

DD is alpha as fuck

>Duke is literally Sup Forums incarnate to the point he posts Sup Forums memes on twitter, why do you guys seem to not like him?

It's probably just shills trying to create a false narrative to stop more people from following Duke.

You get buff when you spend all day ripping the heads off kikes and niggers.

looks like he strangles a thousand jews a day. Look at those arms.

He doesn't say "huwite" properly.
Not sure if I can trust him.

Smarter use of synthol.

No routine.

Prolly eats a shit ton of red meat, that's why.

Red meat is good for muscle.

I want this to be real.

I don't say this often, but that man needs a beard. Good biceps, good forearms, good strong hands, shoulders and back... But his face needs to compliment his masculinity. A nice sandy blonde beard would complete the image quite nicely.

He's a Chad for sure

Starting Strength, also known as SS

10 sets of 3 reps deadniggerlift

I've seen it

Nigger skullcrushes 3 x 15

Is there someone alive today Sup Forums actually likes?

He showers every day

Lifting those kikes into the oven takes alot of strength.

There's alot of disinfo shills in the fringes. The CIA has been successful in disrupting movements.

Poltards are like niggers who have invented the wheel, a foursided shitty version of it and think theyre the first and bash their elders for being stupid idiot plants etc etc

Duke is literally the OG of the JQ redpill of the last 30 years.
His work has literally redpilled millions, his book ls translated to numerous languages.

He has a nuclear redpill book named Jewish Supremacy, if you havent read it you are a brainlet faggot and should kys

If pol is Mcdonalds of the JQ redpill, easily digestible , intellectual lazy and dumbed down crops and screengrabs for the average incel on a jap hentai board, duke is a fucking scolar

LITERAL PROOD HE BROWSES HERE :

This. Pol likes David Duke, as they should. He's a moral and good man. Don't like kikes and shills tell you different.

Side note: I wonder how many shills get red pilled while trying to troll pol? if any.

proof*

You know i had to expose ZOG to em

Are you fucking new? Duke has been spamming our memes for a year+ now. Get a grip.

anyone who doesn't like duke is obviously the shill. He is a bit arrogant but to pretend that he has not worked his entire life for white survival is a level of dishonesty that only a kike shill could muster

I don't know how many shills get redpilled, but I know guys like Alex Jones are plants. Guys like him generate support by agreeing with 95% of what we believe, then spouting wild nonsense 5% of the time, which allows the establishment to discredit the other 95%.

They did this a lot in the 1990s with white nationalist groups, so much so that it's at the point where half of their members are feds.

Plastic surgery fucks woman with silicone this guy is degenerate.

Theo Vonn lifts with him and said he does it all for prime blond Louisiana pussy.

Kickers and twisters

THIS. It's amzing he still has any leverage in the "movement" Also, the cunt should learn how to radio. The only reason worth listening to him is for the akward pauses and complete inability to work on a "radio show"

that cropping game.

k explain why he let don black cuck him? He's also a shit father. Look as his daughters lol. 14 year old stormfags need to get off

yeah that will do it shlomo, make fun of people who are onto your tribe and then antisemitism will stop trending and everyone will go back to being the cattle that your talmud says we are

what has david duke been wrong about?

T. virgin white nationalist

gfhhgh suck my ck

Here's a hot Aryan woman for ya goy

Duke just deleted this tweet. What a pussy

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/892980367644393472

Great job shlomo. I suppose now that u call me a virgin that the federal reserve must no longer have had a continuous stream of kike chairmen

u mad white boi

Oh duke's daughter is not perfect citizen? That must mean that racial IQ differences don't exist, eh shlomo? Wow, we just got BTFO

I would be if i came from a race of savages whose average IQ was borderline retarded

This is what I do. He may do something similar. It's da best.

Where did I say racial iq differences don't exist fagbreath? Go back to listening to TRS. Don't forget to donate goy! :3

Well u want to discredit duke so it is rather obvious that u want to discredit his message. Yet you fail to attack his message and instead attack his family. Speaking of families, yours will become soap bars soon

>FLAG POSTER
>implying David Duke isn't one of the most important people in the history of White Nationalism
Sure is /leftypol/ in here. Kill yourself you degenerate heroin addict faggots.

Dr. Duke is an American hero.

this

Yeah because being critical of a fed equates to discrediting white power. Fuck off. God damn, anyone with eyes can clearly see you are a fucking retard. You Israeli's really love hiding behind that NatSo flag eh? You have a wealth of information at your fingertips, try using that limp noodle brain of yours and do some research. But ofcourse you wont.

This is what they did with the movie American History X

((()))
So what part of your post proves that duke is a fed? I will google what u want, tell me what to type so to find the information which would convince the reasonable person that duke is a fed shill. Right now, i will confidently say that you will not be providing any such information. And remember, claiming that you do not want to 'spoon feed' me is obviously just admitting that you cannot in anyway back up your kike claim

>I'll google what "u" want
k then take some time and google shithead. How hard is it to type names in asearch bar? Holy fuck, I thought you jews were supposed to be smart?
Ten bucks says you are Andrew Aurenheimer or Matt heimbach. Come back and talk when you're not hiding behind a flag.

He doesn't want to google it.
But I am genuinely confused. How is David Duke controlled opposition?

You are a fucking shill and a bad one at that.

Hang cleans.

SO u provided no information to suggest that duke is a fed? Imagine my shock

its just that natural white power that exudes from him