/pdg/ pol discord general

Population as the creation of this thread: 3385 Users

Link can be found in the OP picture
Alternative link here: flyt.it/85I416 (you can click it its just a url shortener)

The pol Discord was formed after the scare when the US handed over control of the internet to the United Nations. Concerning that Sup Forums was about to be kill, the original users made a discord and advertised the discord on the thread. Month after month hundreds and thousands of users flocked to the discord for a more structured and organized place for politically incorrect discussion. There were raids against many foes and friendships were founded with other discords. Many famous autists and kameraden from the board passed through the doors of the server. There was drama, too much fucking drama holy shit.Over that time the community grew and grew. New channels were introduced to represent the growing community and the mod group was expanded. Happenings happened, memes were memed, and there was autism on a scale that had never been seen before. A lot of fun times are had in this discord, and every night when you hop on you; will see channels full of people talking in text. You hop on voice chat in the general channels and you hear Sup Forums, in all its grandeur. This is the Sup Forums discord.

Sup Forums BANTZ - Enter the Australian Shitposter (Discord)
youtube.com/watch?v=VZPiS3KbTdA

Sup Forums watches the 2016 US Election (Discord) [4k]
youtube.com/watch?v=DtMEHH2QPmE

Sup Forums watches the First 2016 Presidential Debate (Discord)
youtube.com/watch?v=hsdVczdK3Qc

vespi, you're going to be permabanned
stop it, get some help

NO

bamp

its time

come at me fag mods

Reminder that sven is a beta male who enjoys watching ani get railed

lusitani sends his regards to the mods

oy vey goyim please join my discord server and gib me shekels

>thread turns into autism
>stays bumped