Why is he still holding rallies?

Kinda Hitlerian, if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_GHUz_v5R0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's running for president you ignorant fucking nigger. do you really consider yourself smart or clever? how the fuck did you not know he's running for president in 2020? are you an actual retarded nigger, like one that's a couple deviations below their norm? fuck, user, i'd think someone as stupid as yourself would have a liberal arts degree and be working a coffee shop or bar or something, or maybe sitting their stupid ass in prison where you "people" belong.
regardless, don't post here again until you can elucidate a thought more complex than "drumpf!"

>running for president in 2020
>three years away from the current year
wew

bump

Does this intimidate you?

what else can he do?

Hey, Hitler was in charge for 8 years.

Because people love him

>kinda hitlerian
>888

I'd call that hitlerious

Because they pleasure him. Thousands of fans cheering at your political ravings. What is not to like?

>select images: jewelry

Go back to school Carlos.

Never tired of winning

He's making his base stronger and sending a clear message to the deep state.
There's gonna be civil war if he's removed. Because that 30% approval rating he has, is gonna be the biggest 30% of the country ever.
Ever since this rally, combined with the leaked presidential calls, I can't think anything else anymore. This leak is so damaging and irrational against USA and not just Trump that deep state is going 100% with removing him.

Or they are the biggest retards ever.

I heard he drinks water and may like dogs.
TOTALLY HITLER!

It's never too early to begin campaigning. He's fucking smart for beginning groundwork for the 2020. He has to ensure another 4 years to secure his legacy for himself and his family.

Prolly because he won that state by the biggest margin and also the governor just switched from Dem to Rep today. It's kind of a big deal

>be president
>media will never fairly relay your message
>you can do it on twitter but not everyone is on twitter
>a good group of people would find out about your twitter message via reporting through the lens of a media website
>but if I show up at a random city, I can sell out a stadium in less than an hour

hmm
why does he still hold rallies fellow libbros????

The media wont report on his accomplishments so he has to do it himself via his rallies.

Sick triad, user
Praise him

kek fpbp

Even the human tick Charles Krauthammer was forced to admit tonight on his new host Tucker's show that the deep state is going to cause an intensely bloody civil war in this country in order to save the corrupt permanent unelected governing class from prosecution.

god, i wish

No one asked you. Sage

>8
12...maybe 11 and a quarter

People legitimately like him and want to go see him in person. Why was Obama on every goddamn talk show in existence every week? Because he's a fucking narcissist. People are actually interested and willing to take the trouble to go and watch Donald Trump speak. They go out of their way to make it happen. They get in their cars, take transit, walk or whatever the hell they need to do to go and see him and listen to him talk. Obama, on the other hand, was shoved in front of everyone's faces through the power of (((Hollywood))) and the (((media))). Therein lies the difference.

It's weird that I can't see it any other way anymore. With the most recent leak I can't see it not ending in civil war if Trump get impeached.

I'm nazi'ing any point when I don't even reich going.

i wish there were nazi rallies again

hell, there would have been maybe like 5 years down the road if had hillary won

Truly Hitleresque, surely

>Hitlerian
don't you mean Hitlaryan?
dumbass

we live in the timeline where trump won

LETS RELISH THIS FACT. WE HAVE SOMEHOW FOUND OURSELVES IN THE TIMELINE WHERE THIS GREAT MAN HAS BECOME PRESIDENT

MAGAMAGAMAGA PRAISE TRUMP

Third term for Trump?
Hell Yeah

Roasted by a leaf. OP has hit a new low

amen

>he doesn't know how presidencies work
wew lad

The man who killed Hitler was a great man

>Kinda Hitlerian, if you ask me.
so you're saying trump did nothing wrong ?

>rally only had 9,000 attendees
Klumpf's support is waning

CARLOS!

nobody is on Trump's side. His approval rating is 33% for fuck's sake, and most of the retards on this site are obese virgins who've never thrown a punch in their life.

If Trump gets impeached, you'll have maybe 30,000 disgruntled rednecks, and maybe a few journalists or politicians would suffer assassination attempts. Then Pence would declare a state of emergency and shut them down completely, and remind us that god says be peaceful now fuck off.

Don't believe the civil war LARPers on Sup Forums. All industrious and intelligent people are anti-Trump

Fucking madman

20k reserved, only 9000 seats tho.

Who touched you when you were little user?

Ahahahaha

Imagine what its like to watch Trump get his ears blown out by boy scouts then you have to come on here and act like it never happened.

checked and keked

Holy shit you faggots are in denial.
If he gets impeached you can say goodbye to your old life.
We're going to start killing. The police in red states aren't going to protect you and once we've secured our states we're coming to exterminate you.

Do something you fat stinky LARPer

You'll get to die if Trump is removed.
Don't worry about it.

Good thing nobody did.

/thread thanks mexico

Great:)

or Wilsonian, or FDRian or fuck off kikerian sagerian

bump

I don't understand you cunts. You say he is not doing anything, but still cry like babies about him "destroying the United states". Fucking make up your mind.

>drumpf gets impeached
>i now have the right to kill people

Heil Hitler though.

It makes liberal retards and cucks angry and worries the media, he should never stop holding rallies.

People wait days to get into them, it proves how widespread his support is. If the deep state thinks they can run this nation like they were before he was elected, they are wrong and his rallies prove it.

One word from him and we'd be willing to clean the mess up, 24 hours is all it'd take.

Politicians have been doing this for the past two centuries. You're an idiot. Crack a history book before you embarrass yourself again.

trumps approval rating is reported by the same people who reported hillary had a 99% chance of winning. why would you ever believe those numbers

>he's running for president you ignorant fucking nigger. do you really consider yourself smart or clever
Well fat retarded cheeto should be focusing on doing his job and leaving that for later

I agree. If Trump gets impeached, republican Jesus himself will descend from the heaven and gather the sub 100 IQ masses to organise a bloody revolution against the 3% of Americans that dislike Trump. It was all foretold by the prophet Stop LARPing you fucking retard.

Is this nigga for real?

Welcome to American politics, where the only job you actually have to do is get elected as many times as possible. The government was NEVER meant to serve people like you.

>His approval rating is 33% for fuck's sake
thats higher than the odds they gave him on election day.

Impeaching Donald Trump is the equivalent of gifting Abraham Lincoln the Presidency with 39.8% of the vote and no support in any Southern state.

Calexit won't be the only exit.

he got elected president by a year of campaigning.
with 4 years of campaigning he is going to be elected king.
especially after the war that soros and shillouts are gonna start.

Whats wrong with that (((user)))?

You've made some kind of fundamental misunderstanding with regards to what the chance of winning and approval ratings are.
The odds of winning were extrapolated from data, while the approval rating is simply data.
The final polling data showed that 43.6% of voters intended to vote trump. In the actual election, he received 46.1%, which is not much different from the polls. Similarly, Clinton, who was projected to receive 46.8% of the vote according to polls, over-performed and got 48.2%.

it's pretty amazing that while the media have already written trump off there is not a single politician, Obama included, that could gather this many people in numerous states.

Show your true colors, leaf.

Sup Forums in a nutshell. Orange is a masonic color apparently and means "33" somehow. This is why jewmpf swims in Tang and kraft singles

Already forgotten who had the larger inauguration have we?

>trump will be impeached
That's like the "Obama will declare martial law" during the 8 years of King Negro reign.

Why is Carlos still here? DEPORT THAT SPIC!

And the camera had been positioned so close, too :(

Let the South secede

>a state full of democrats host a inauguration of a president elected by the impoverished rust belt
Really makes you think.

he actually has done a hell of a lot more than any other president in my memory even though he is being sabotaged at every turn. You may be too stupid to realize but the mainstream media is actively campaigning against him and forwarding their agenda. a man's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Bill Clinton pioneered the "always in campaign mode" style of presidential politics. Republicans bitched about it incessantly. Say what you want about Slick Willie, but he was the consummate politician. I suppose it's the democrats turn now, since Barry O basically ignored the needs of the party and left it a shadow of its former self.

Giving the people what they want
youtube.com/watch?v=8_GHUz_v5R0

>His approval rating is 33% for fuck's sake
According to these same pollsters, his chance of winning was 1%.

>asking libshitstains to be logical
I commend you for trying but it's a lost cause

Why is op such a cock sucking faggot?
Kinda niggerian, is you ask me.

I figured you for a leaf.

Because it breaks the media narrative.

>What makes the comparison between Hitler and Trump so poignant is not just the rhetorical marginalization of groups, lifestyles or beliefs, but the fact that both men represent their personal character as the antidote to all social and political problems.
>Neither Hitler nor Trump campaign on specific policies, beyond a few slogans. Instead, both promise a new vision of leadership. They portray the existing political systems as fundamentally corrupt, incompetent, and, most importantly, unable to generate decisive action in the face of pressing problems.