Trump is shitting bricks

Trump is shitting bricks.

This is how an investigation happens. The grand jury is issuing subpoenas, compelling witnesses to testify under oath and penalty of perjury.

They will indict low level peons, then issue them immunity to flip on higher ups. Rinse, wring, repeat their way up the ladder until they get the whale. (hint: the whale is Trump).

This ends in impeachment and removal. And pardons, unfortunately. People will stop going to Trump properties. With financing from Russia cut off and no one else helping it all comes down in financial ruin. Trump will bitch and moan for the rest of his life, if anyone will listen, that he could been a contender.

Prove me wrong. Protip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're still assuming the investigation is focused on Russia

all this story leads to is revolt

Easy to prove wrong.

Why would a governed switch to the party of Trump literally right after this news came out? The republican died when Nixon was almost impeached, and Clinton's impeachment paved the way for Bush, so why would you join a party when a supposed impeachment result in said parties destruction?

Because their is no impeachment and everyone knows it.

Keep chasing that big nothing burger you retards. I personally find it insulting and anti american to even thinj russians are capavle of influencing our government. This is America you fucking retard. Enjoy wasting MORE time and money and eventually Hillary's arrest for treason. Perhaps you will kys then? Nah you'll still be a shill faggot

>investigation is focused on Russia

the investigation goes where it goes and with Trump you KNOW it WILL lead to crimes of some kind, likely financial.

After all, Kenneth Starr didn't start off investigating blow jobs.

DON'T FALL FOR THIS. THEY WANT TO DISTRACT YOU FROM TOMORROWS PRESSER ON THE LEAKS.

Yeah it's pretty much over for Trump.

>all this story leads to is revolt

you unAmerican traitors will not get anywhere but dead or jail for life.

btw, you didn't get the memo, the confederate traitors lost. a long time ago. you need to get over it. waaahhhhhh

stop deluding yourself. supporters will bitch and maybe 1 or 2 arrested and that's it. I'll cut my dick off if even the GOP gets hurt

This happens and I'm in the streets, armed, along with literally millions more of my American brothers. Nice story tho.

kek. keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

>TOMORROWS PRESSER

over and done tomorrow

>grand jury investigation

stay tuned for the next 12 to 18 months cause it's not going anywhere

by hurt I mean if voters will stop voting for the party, they will continue of course.

The investigation will lead to the end of the Clinton crime family.

When are you niggers going back to your kike shill rooms.

>This happens and I'm in the streets, armed,

you and traitors like you will end up dead or in jail if you participate in an armed ressurection against the best country on earth. but desu you unAmerican faggots are all talk and no action.

Isn't Ted Kazinski's views on leftism dead fucking nuts?

I hope he prolapses

That meme......
This had to b8

Bait or not, daily reminder that people who subscribe to this logic would pledge to Queen and country today if the 13 Colonies had lost the American Revolutionary War, and call the Founding Fathers traitorous scum. Fair-weathered patriots, at best.

It better happen. I'm so burnt out on outrage... my personal relationships are falling apart and I'm lashing out at strangers!

>Easy to prove wrong.
>Why would a governed switch to the party of Trump literally right after this news came out?

>prove

implying that proves shit.

shit for brains West Virginian governor changes parties because of the shit for brains West Virginians. There's so much inbreeding there that every single person in the state is their own uncle.

>With financing from Russia cut off and no one else helping it all comes down in financial ruin.
Fact: In America the burden of proof is on the prosecutor. So, you prove Trump has financial ties to Russia.

Protip: You can't

Been a year. If they had something concrete on President. The grand jury would have been called LONG before. Just business as usual

Either b8 from a troll or an actual lefty meme, they're not very good at it.

>with financing from Russia cut off
Lol, are you really this delusional? You think he's paying the rent with payments from the kremlin?

Even if Trump got a personal loan for a billion dollars and a reach around from Daddy Putin himself, if it kept Hillary out of office then I don't really fucking care.

no sir. we had our revolution. We now have the greatest country in the world. If you rise up against our democratically elected government you are a traitor and will be shot for it. You are an unAmerican traitor.

This is a court of public opinion right here. Everybody needs to wait for it. A different and legit process to commence. None of this can look bad for you even if he remains unscathed. It already looks terrible. Looked terrible when he announced and we had to do the "try the garbage right wing boomer party again" for some reason

But that's really bad

Look good that is

They've been probing for months and haven't found shit. Frankly this is beyond ridiculous, Dems are so asshurt they couldn't rig the election like they did with their primaries and they lost because of it.

kys bootlicker. i cant wait to smash your stupid little uprising when trump is impeached

is Trump going to build that wall on Mexico border or what?

Such a smug piece of shit.
This is why you lost, you racist fuck.

These are great memes please post all that you have

Grand jury. Has a nice ring to it. MUH BILLARY. Dick's out. Huge joint rolled. Gon watch this shit show of a thread unfold. I dont think ive ever been more impressed with an erection. Actually yes i have many times but never over the failures of a politician

Yes, let's investigate anything and everything until something pops up that we could use to indict. This is the American way.

Triggered leftist!! That's easy

looks like its over for Trump

Pence maybe next president, he is like Hillary

>Even if Trump got a personal loan for a billion dollars and a reach around from Daddy Putin himself, if it kept Hillary out of office then I don't really fucking care.

Pretty sure people in the revolutionary times were hung for less, you traitor. Get the fuck out of this country.

Triggered guy whom if isnt triggered doesnt need to be here

it's not even about trump

Lets be real here, if he gets charged with some random financial crime from years ago, they're not going to remove him from office.

Cool story faggot.

Ill be with you

If Trump gets charged with something its going to be relatively minor meaning no treason, "collusion", etc. You need a simple majority in the House to impeach him, then a 2/3rds majority in the Senate to convict and remove him from office.

Lets assume all Democrats vote to impeach and convict, that would require them to convinced 24 House Republicans and 19 Senate Republicans to betray their party and vote with the Democrats.

In summary: its not happening. Trump won't get removed from office, or even impeached for that matter.

SURE

I make the best derp faces when i see you develop defences read em once ignore em see em again and they all sound like "the earth is a pear". You had a chance to elaborate just now. Ya didnt. Please bring poo for the pee bed next time

Not every grand jury leads to an indictment.

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

D E E 1 3 3 7
I
S
S

>with Trump you KNOW it WILL lead to crimes
Why is this logic so prevalent with liberals?
Playing off the assumption that Trump did something wrong and trying out 1000 square pegs to fit in a round hole

Stupid liberals don't realize that this is exactly how things play out, it's the legal process. If there weren't grand juries there would be a serious abuse of process and protocol

Hey dumbfag - if he was dirty they would have ousted him long ago. He's the cleanest politician to ever get to the Presidency and they hate him for that.

Wat
Tell me how youd defend this as an official strategist because youve done fuck all of the sort

>the republicans will vote him out of office for some financial technicality from 20 years ago

Nope.

It hasnt even started youre already blaming them. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
Appeal to history

sorry, your ignorance is not equal to my intelligence. it's time we put an end to these false equivalencies. mouthbreathingknuckledragging idiots spouting horseshit does not have equal standing with smart people having informed discussions.

Now STFU, the adults are talking here.

Don't forget Mueller's got vengeance on his mind

yeah, but best, Trump president career is destroyed, he cant do shit

he is even now like pussy, Trump sign that Russia sanction, he could vetoed, but he is pussy, everybody laugh at Trump presidency, its a worldwide joke

wtf I hate trump voters now

Interesting. Why no tax returns. Look into bay rock. Steele went on a vacay i guess

Bunch a fucken shills, you fags are too obvious.No one in their right mind buys russia hacking the election. Kys morons.

Did mueller not kiss your booboo beddur

>Grand jury. Has a nice ring to it.
TWO GRAND JURIES SOUNDS BETTER SHILL. GROUNALD IS FINISHED THIS TIME FOR SURE. DRUMPHKINS WILL NEVER RECOVER.

there was plenty of probable cause to start the investigation. It will end up where it ends up. Yes, this is the process, the American way if you must.

Jesus fucking Christ, is that how fag goes actually bantz?
>poo for the pee bed
Your standard fuck party belongs in a standard fucking wood chipper

You betcha!

Screen cap this

They will get Trump on some Russia deal he did 10 years ago.

>They've been probing for months and haven't found shit.

Exactly. They've probed and decided that they've come up with enough evidence to sway a grand jury push this beast. If Mueller had nothing, they wouldn't bother assembling a grand jury because the jury would vote that there is not enough evidence to pursue conviction.

So yes, they have been probing for months.. but no, they have found shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Youre in a demonic fertility cult. Fire all your cabinet again and again and again. Mmm. Fool aide. Trump is a frog god incarnate he scares me and has big orange cheese penis

>wtf I hate trump voters now

good girl

I've always said this, Trump is clean. 90% of politicians are bought and paid for. The only ones who aren't are small time reps. The only way a politician could do what Trump is doing is to go from zero political experience to president. They don't have control of him they don't have shit hanging over his head. Drain that shit.

By "American Brothers" you mean "Russian Loyalists."

>when trump is impeached
...soo... you wont be smashing a thing?....

nice

Isn't he in the "There's more than two genders" crowd?

wrong.jpg

>we had our revolution
Time for another one, bye bye USA :^^)

This is just another attempt by the radical progressives to impeach Trump and jeopardize our relationship with foreign entities. We have more important things to do; and one of them involves sidekicking with the commies and blowing off some ISIS militant heads. FUCK.

>Tell me how youd defend this
First the nation needs to collectively chill the fuck out and objectively observe whether the intent of the investigation fits the scope of the investigation

All considered, I'm not sure how to convince people blinded by hatred for Trump that the government is blatantly abusing the legal process to stick something, anything, on Trump

The leftist butthurt when the investigation follows all the leads right to the doors of a whole list of Democrats is going to be epic.

Mueller is leader of USA

Trump is like a little bitch front of Mueller

Mueller is going to impeach Trump

Mueller is boss, and Trump is little pussy

All fat and no action

Strawman
Ah. You from yesterday. Faggot! You have an empty ball bag stored in a woman's purse. Like the yoko ono knock off from the simpsons
>Jewmpf is a democrat so liberals piss the bed
You suck at debating so you shat your sharty piss bed

Trump will just shut it down cause jeff sessions can fire them

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

you're right in that american corps dont own trump... problem is that russian ones do. and theyre also the state.

BORING. He has less than zero redeeming qualities and is probably a lot worse than that

Trumptards are too far gone OP

We just need to focus on winning the House back next year so that we can subpoena Cheeto Benito and his cronies

>Hey dumbfag - if he was dirty they would have ousted him long ago. He's the cleanest politician to ever get to the Presidency and they hate him for that.

that's what they said about Richard Nixon

More like DIA through McMaster.

Dems aren't even relevant in politics anymore.

>Mueller
Only a matter of time before that nigger gets cancer from all the uranium he's been shoving up his ass.

Trash cans look out, antifa is coming.
Really can't wait until Charlottesville

At last I see!
The lack of tangible evidence is simply 5D chess, Drumpf is truly finished

No, The majority in this country are like me, not you.

Sorry that smart people hurt your feeeeeeelings

Meth and GRIDS have really deactivated your almonds.

Lol, He sold his coal business to a Russian company for $600 million & the price of coal dropped 3 years later & bought it back for $5 million - a real shit for brains there, hahahah

I'd imagine lefties don't do much investing, so I'll excuse your ignorance of the market's strength
Also, kicking the mentally ill out of the military was pretty damned redeemning

No, his views on the left were spot fucking on.

That only goes in your throat from woman fungus. No truvada. Use your ass to prevent its cancer. Who is he mayor west?