Happening - Friday 11am EST

>Feb 16, 2017 President Trump Directs DoJ to investigate 'Criminal Leaks'

nytimes.com/2017/02/16/us/politics/justice-department-leak-investigation-trump.html

>Friday August 4th 11am AG Jeff Sessions, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein, and National Counterintelligence & Security Center Director William Evanina will hold a briefing on leaks of classified material threatening national security

twitter.com/politiCOHEN_/status/893158258713780224

thehill.com/homenews/administration/345178-sessions-and-dni-holding-press-briefing-on-leaks-friday-morning

That's a whole lot of firepower for just a little press conference. Someone is getting indicted tomorrow. It's fucking happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/tyL3F
thehill
archive.is/M1n2p
youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nytimes com/2017/02/16/us/politics/justice-department-leak-investigation-trump.html
archive.is/tyL3F
>thehill com/homenews/administration/345178-sessions-and-dni-holding-press-briefing-on-leaks-friday-morning
archive.is/M1n2p

The leaks of Trump's conversations with Australia and Mexico today. The McMaster leaks. The announcement of the Mueller grand jury. ((They)) know the end is near.

Time for arrests

Eh, I have mixed thoughts.
On the one hand, it's fucking Sessions, whom I see as timid and useless.
On the other hand, it seems quite dramatic with that full cast.
So I'm caught between announcements of indictments and a useless charade of "this is doing serious harm, guys -- you have to stop."

When do I get the rope

Is it WH leaks or awans? Optimum plot twist?

I thought this domino was going to fall on Jan 20. Government is slow.

Not happening btw

Hope so.

They are holding a briefing. It's not press conference or an announcement. I doubt anything will happen

>rosenSTEIN

Entertain me, America. Bump for future comfy threads.

>government is slow
you obviously didn't read the federalist papers.

What exactly do you think they'll be briefing us on? How they're investigations are going? Who they're investigating? They're going to brief us on who is being charged.

Keep telling yourself that. I personally hope you're right because I pray for kinetic civil war to finally happen. The problem is resist faggots are just larpers.

Yeah....can't really brief an ongoing investigation, huh?
You called it.
Either, investigation is over (nope) or charges filed.

The only leaker is this fuckwad.

Realistically, how many people could possibly have access to a transcript of a private phone conversation?
Where are these conversations stored and are they sensitive or classified information

if it really happens happens i'd probably shit my pants

The happening is I'm from an alternate universe and Hillary Clinton is President. I am communicating via a quantum computer in Caltech. AMA.

Please start fighting back

uh oh spaghettios

>indictments
Don't get our hopes up. Some no name people at best tomorrow.

Indictments of elites are the key to making Americans feel like we are not being ruled over by people above the law.

This domino has been falling since 10Trillion BC, when the ancient ether decided that Trump would become president.

With contrasting spin from each side it's hard to know who is actually in trouble with the law, Trump's people or Hillary's. We literally have polar opposite narratives.
So we look to reality and make some observations.
Politicians and the wealthy are well known for suddenly becoming quite Ill and unhealthy when in legal trouble facing prison. So, who have we seen with sudden health problems? McCain and Pelosi jump to mind.
Maybe that's telling us something.

>please start fighting back
Seriously. Like fucking right now.

I'm not interested in 3.5 years of setting it up and then dropping a bomb during the home stretch of the 2020 race.

It's fucking time to drop the hammer.

There has to be at least 3,000 - 5,000 government employees that can be thrown in prison. Time to fucking do it

I hope all the corrupt faggots get what's coming to them

Please God, take McMaster away in handcuffs tomorrow... Make him pay for betraying his country to jihadis and Obama (same thing really).

Let him rot.

Fucking happening!
The keks will be heard for all eternity, pol awarded by the God Emporer himself for the work of diligient, angry autists. I'm so glad to be here with all you faggots and I love you very much

Neato

Many.

One of the things that Obama did in the 2 months between them losing the election and Trump taking over was cut down a lot of the barriers that prevented cross-department intelligence sharing.

That sneaky fucker was basically dramatically increasing the number of people who saw top secret shit precisely to make it harder to identify whoever the leakers were
>pity he never put that sneaky clever part of his brain towards giving a shit about ordinary Americans

However the free flow of intelligence between departments is just a WH policy. What's preventing stricter clearances and access to information?

>just a WH policy
Not really.

Obama cut down a bunch of barriers and changed a bunch of rules last minute. That was new and unprecedented in scale.

It was a hostile act aimed at his successor, designed to make it more difficult to do his job.

>What's preventing stricter clearances and access to information?
For one thing, Obama had a docile, co-operative bureaucracy on board with the looting of America. The same people are hostile to Trump - they know they are overpaid, worthless de facto traitors AND they know he knows - so they are aiming to work against him at every move. The leaking harms America's standing in the world but the fucking Obama political operatives are subversives and they don't give a shit: willing to do anything to harm Trump and America can be collateral damage.

If Trump were to try to patch it up, that would be leaked immediately and the headlines would be "SECRETIVE TRUMP GOING FULL HITLER". Trump is being careful not to give the fake news anything that is meaningful while he figures out where the attacks can come from and what the hidden leverage on him is.

He knows he only gets one strike. I'd say there's a good chance it has already began: we've been at DEFCON-Happening since Awan got picked up.

The President starts his vacation tomorrow as well.

Ain't shit going to happen. He's just going to say leaking is bad, really bad, and it's not good.

He wanats to be sipping his whiskey and enjoying his cigar in total relaxation after all the shit he's been through since inaugeration day.

Lets all get comfy, lads, shit is about to go down

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ

Checked for your
>$0.02
lol that's the 6th copy paste youtube vid in 30 minutes. What's the matter, loss of manpower over there? Good luck, all, day of the rope is coming for traitors.

Not happening. It's a "discussion". Mfw they are begging us to nuke d.c.

Seriously dude do you have a patereon? Thank you for what you do.

The Grand Jury announcement (which convened weeks ago is directly related to the Leak briefing tomorrow.

>8 PST
ILL BE WALKING INTO WORK WITH A ROCK HARD COCK AND STRAIGHT INTO A HAPPENING

it's Obama's birthday tomorrow. Trump is a maniac

Kek

Nigga u srs?

I wondred why the shills were in overdrive tonight.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

And Jesus how did I miss those numerals

He's here

Holy fuck
Last few threads on this had 999 gets back to back in regards to obama getting jailed lol and now this, he wants to ruin that "legacy" of his, by indicting him on his birthday LOL

I'll believe it when I see it. We have been blue balled soooo many times its unreal. And then when happenings do happen they are not announced on MSM, only online.
I want to see them announce indictments on live tv and I want all the major networks covering it, and I want them talking about it for hours on end.
THEN I will say its happening.

IF D*GITS KING NIGGER IS IN CHAINS BY THE END OF THE YEAR

WITNESS ME

Mueller impaneled that grand jury weeks ago, why'd the MSM decide to report on it the day before this briefing?

>hmm...

Checked

Obama goes down tomorrow

Trump is an autist real estate tycoon from NY. He doesn't know how to get in trouble with the law with DC Shenannigans.

His opponents are hysterial second rate careerists with more networking than ability and a lifetime of leveraging the same to skirt loopholes. The only thing saving their bare asses from the flames is Trump's complete inexperience with the levels of state.

Digits like those don't lie.

I don't want to be one of those people, thanks any way

Absolutely hilarious

Holy Shit, Trump is going "Cartman V.S. Scott Tenorman" on Obama isn't he? Bet Obama wishes he never called out Trump during that dinner.

on the day of the rope. which is HAPPENIGN.

Probably Awan. Sekulow said it has to do with the worst national security breach of our lifetime. Awan fits that bill.

>Obama's birthday tomorrow
>Big, fancy dinner thrown in his honor
>Celebrate his much legacy speech
>Windows smash
>SWAT team in
>Cuffed and stuffed

who are you?

Day of the rake is far off. Lucky you.

Happy Birthday o great obozo

That's the idea, fucking leaf
This incoming meltdown will be election night x 1000
The keks will be heard for all eternity
But the rake is still coming, Canada will be annexed one day

>Trump fans getting their hopes up again

Delicious. On the same day Lynch got a clean slate and more of Trump's bullshit got leaked. See you losers tomorrow when you'll claim you never really thought this was going to be anything, just like when Trump's announcement was totally about Clinton being locked up.

fuggin loool

Wtf isn't this already happening. They have no intention on investigating if trump has to beg like a fucking dog. Goddammit I hate Jews so much

Call White House user a Larp now.. he ever called it down to them sending out the letter.

>Pen and pad discussion
Light 'em up, boys, paperwork about to fly

Is he with us?

Following those remarks, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and National Counterintelligence and Security Center Director William Evanina will talk to reporters in an "off-camera pen and pad discussion."
>"off-camera pen and pad discussion."

You mean like every day when leftists chant their tired mantra, "this will be the end of Trump"?

lock them all up

That's just a meme you guys have, we all understand Trump's end will be a slow burn that won't explode until Mueller finishes his investigation. Even then I'm not certain Trump will go but I have little doubt at least some of his cronies are going to get their shit kicked in. And all along the way the slow drip will continue to show how incompetent and full of shit Trump and his lackeys are. It's a win win.

I think I just jizzed a little.

I think you are right

200.0% mad

FUCKING KEK

Prepare your anus for tomorrow. The mocking of you fools will begin as soon as this ends with nothing interesting happening.

How about Obama spying on 3 million citizens with the stroke of 1 pen.

>tfw you are one of the 3 gorillion

Oy vey, Obama was repent for his crimes.

Where did WHanon say that?

must*

I can't even shitpost right today.

>digits
Kek has blessed us

>And all along the way the slow drip will continue
Because that's all you have. Have a soak in a hot tub of gasoline. Save a bullet.

Shills getting absolutely BTFO
Sweaty palms, nervous foot tapping
Flicking pens
Staff have either quit or been fired recently
Forced to work overtime
45 dollars a week now
Fucking kek

Digits aren't on your side, cuck

>lets fall for the whanon meme again guys!!!!

frogs fall in lock-step.

Drumphs impeachment is imminent, just wait

Trump is a leaker himself. I personally love the leaks. So fucking hilarious.