Trump doesn't give a shit about Canada

All these Canadian trump fans how does it make you feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
archive.is/rZdr6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name one canadian automobile company for me please.

Does anyone really give a shit about Canada? The only reason you are even remotely relevant is because you are America's neighbor

It's almost like Canada traded its relevance after WW2 for cuckoldry.

Canadians are niggers

I couldn't recognize your flag. What country is that?

name one thing canada does thats important

That would be China
you stupid Leaf

I doubt even Canadians care about Canada.
Best China.

Its almost like there wasnt a context around this

I didn't make this thread because I thought Canada was relevant. I rather our country be private.

I'm wondering what these trump supporters in Canada think about this

What heavy industry do Canadians manufacture besides Helicopters?

Canada is a US territory.

Texas, dolt.

It's true, leafland is nothing more than a sidekick for 'muricans.

Please destroy our economy to push out Trudeau.

-Sincerely a Canadian

That's fine Sup Forums worship Canadian e-celebs on Youtube.

Dear Canada
FUCK YOU BITCHS
USA USA USA

The Canadian dollar is at 80 cents higher than when Steven Harper last year in office

Trudeau doing a amazing job

Dude it's right in the picture you posted. We ALL knew this already and no one cares.

If you're wondering why pol hates us it's because of retarded posts like this.

He just another dick riding bitch
I'm not saying there retarded or stupid I'm just saying something is obviously wrong in there head

I'm wondering what Canadians who support trump mindset is.

I feel like people are going against common sense. Why would you support someone who doesn't care about your country

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES PAID A MUDSHIT TERRORIST WHO KILLED OUR MARINES MILLION OF DOLLARS. I HATE ALL OF YOU AND IF TRUMP GAVE THE ORDER I WOULD BOMB YOUR COUNTRY RAPE YOUR WOMEN AND SALT THE FUCKING GROUND. FUCK OFF LEAF

Dick riding who? Usa is Canada biggest exporter. If he was dick rider he would be all over trump

this
shut up and eat more doughnuts

>Trudeau doing a amazing job

In context he clearly meant he didn't think about Canada in terms of trade imbalance problems (which later turned out not to be true with the soft lumber thing), but I think I prefer the out of context interpretation.

Literally 1.2 cent higher.
Trudeau is objectively a shitty leader. Wasted tax dollars, failed on most of his major promises, total fucking faggot.

We don't give a shit about Canada either. This country is FUCKED!!!! Faggot Prime Minister!

Just wait until weed is legal next year you see the promises being made

Canada ain't shit but a bunch of dick riding bitches who think Otha motha fuckas should pay for there shit y'all dumbass can take al the refugees you want just keep them out the USA before we slap a wall on your bitch ass border

I still can't believe you elected him after he hired Obama's campaign staff and just copied everything Obama did. You'd think you would have learned from our experience, but with citizens like Obama Leaf I guess there wasn't any reason to expect anything else.

If you didn't vot for Obama you were racist

This

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

yeah because people give a shit about not-china

I used to think about canadians in favorable terms until I visited the country. Are border cities usually just full of people who go out of their way to be assholes or is it all canadians?

Underrated

Our father's bastard son that he hates, but really loves.

I didn't do anything, fucktard.
Holding an entire country for the beliefs of half it's niggers is reprehensible.

The non shit hole China

it wasnt until the 70s when trudeau sold our country to jews.

Fake transcripts, however, only 30 million people live in Canada. Mayor Justin Castro is not nearly in the same league as even a US senator.

Except when it happens to the usa. We are all just white trash and half breed mexicans, right? A bunch of jews looking to export our filth to a country near you? Just come out and say you hate americans and fit in with everyone else.

That is literally fake news.
Quebec and Ontario only make up just over half of Canada's population, even then they aren't even fully featured here in that infograph.
Alberta and BC alone make up almost 10 million people.

I have no idea what you are talking about

desu it's pretty close to that, 58% of canda's population is in quebec + ontario and almost all of it is situated in that region. I think the geography is drawn slightly off but it's almost right

>t. leaf from southern ontario

Yeah, and so am I.
Both Quebec and Montreal are not shown on those maps, so it's not "most of Quebec" then.

Canada should be sanctioned until they get rid of their lbgt faggot Trudeau

in all fairness, Batco makes pretty good conveyors

(((Jacobs)))

I feel nothing.
I am leaf.
I am cold.

Canadian education.

>AMERICA FIRST

sage for being a faggot leaf

armoured vehicles, aerial and naval combat systems, robotics, cars, trucks, gold, diamonds, copper, nickle, iron, train parts, oil, fish, soft and hardwood products, beef, chicken, pork.....

American autism

That's not the context.

He told Mexico not to worry about the NAFTA agreement with Canada, Canada isn't a problem. And it's true, our minimum wage and pricing is about on par with the US. It's Mexico that sends in illegals and undercuts the hourly wages.
That quote is 100% accurate in context, just another fake news story

the border dwellers are sub human scum

makes me feel like he was elected to make AMERICA great again, not leafland

now are you going to fucking annex us or what?

TAIWAN NUMBAH 1

Honestly Canada, consider yourself lucky we don't think about you. If we did you'd start seeing a lot more meddling in your politics. Trump said that in a way that wasn't like "Canada is so insignificant as a country" it was more like "Right now Canada isn't on our minds because they're minding their business and we're minding ours"

I hope we do it soon. My wife wants me to get a passport so we can go to Banff but I'd much rather go a a conqueror than as a tourist.

This meme only works if a US flag posts it

Everybody but Americans are expected to know all the countries flags and shit because they are so much smarter than us and we're dumb

have some national pride you cuck. i know things are grim but you canadians have always had national pride up until recently. get it the fuck back

Canada still top tier

While Drumpf equals third world dictator

I don't know were the meme of annexation started but it really is pathetic. But then again the state of this country is also.

this.

Lynch Trudeau and he will change his tune. We all will.

Read it in context you turboniggers. He's saying we have no trade or border problems we have to worry about.
t. Your buddy, guy

t. Chang FOBong continentalong

archive.is/rZdr6

Bullshit. This is verbatim what Hillary said about Trump when the polls gave her a 98% chance of victory.

"We do not have to worry about Trump, we don't even think about him".

The headlines "Hillary so far ahead in polls she "doesn't even think about Trump""

.....wigger or nigger?

lel we really don't care about anyone
We're terrible at geography because we don't give a fuck

I wish we had a leader like that. But we have a faggot that cares about muslims.

Yeahhhh bring a jacket, a sleeve of chew and some menthols and you might last a week

Man, you should have built a space program
You probably would have been to mars by now, not kidding

Welfare killed our space program

>Canada is a US territory
You joke, but it's gonna happen eventually.

>Why would you support someone who doesn't care about your country
Its admiration and envy for something we wish we had. If we supported someone just because we would get gibs from them, we'd be niggers. And not even niggers want to be niggers.

>Country slightly bigger than USA
>less people and less GDP than California.
We really don't matter.

>We really don't matter.
You're caretakers of the future American frontier. We'll liberate you from the Chinese in a few decades.

Canada doesnt even care about canada.

The joke is that leafs are getting colonized by mainland chinks, chinks who don't "recognize" Taiwan as a country. Thus the post about not recognizing their flag. Because leafposter is a chink living in syrupland.

i dont care really,hes an american president first and foremost

i may like him but i dont expect a free trump endorsed pat on the back by doing so

Canadians are insufferable. Our entire identity is summed up as "we're not America" and people are proud of that.

I wouldn't say I'm a Trump supporter, more of a Hillary hater and an accelerationist. In context its more like "we have a good position in NAFTA with Canada, but Mexico is fucking us over. Canada is nice and quiet" which is fine. Out of context as sort of an insult to Canada its not a big deal either. Why should President of US care about Canada?

America first is fine. We would like a "Canada first" leader, but we got a fucking Hairdo in charge

You know Canada Feeds 1/3 of the world with potash? We have one thing going for us.

Oh no Trump just lost the Canadian vote