/NEG/ - New England General

Right Cunts, this General is for the most objectively white states in the Union
Come one, come all!
(Niggers and anyone south of 508 Stay the fuck out)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rASItf1Axug
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By what objective metric is any new England state whiter than Alaska

States welcome
>Maine
>New Hampshire
>Vermont
>Massachusetts
>Connecticut
>Rhode Island
Honorary:
>Upstate New York

Keep this thread Pure(itan)

youtube.com/watch?v=rASItf1Axug

Bump.
Also no editing in pic, there was one day last year after it snowed where the sky turned pink

POST YOUR STATE:

NH

>One of only two places in the entire country where the majority of white
men vote democrat

Yeah we're the whitest but 70% of us are liberal faggots
I'm just praying that its so boring up here the muds will stay away

Mass reporting in
Who /Hawthorne/ here?

>>Connecticut

ON PROBATION

>Upstate New York

WRONG

MA

Fuck off cuck once the 2nd civil war comes back you won't be talking so tuff pussy boy

978 here
fuck hillary and fuck the dnc
and screw rino charlie too

CT
>tfw

Mass reporting
Who Cape here? And fuck these summer tourists.

MA 508

I'm VT btw

Good job importing millions of niggers so the Jews could have them work on plantations, Cletus.

MA reporting in.
Anyone in here ever visit Provincetown? There's gay, and then there's being a freak.

yeah we're real scared of you Bubba.
Give us an excuse to burn another swath through Dixie pls

DO NOT REPLY TO DIXIE SHILLS

Why's New England so Blue but still like 90% white?

We dont even care about your black ass.

Yea, got drunk with some friends and we decided to see if it was as bad as everyone said (we're already in the area). Holy fucking shit I'm never paying for the circus again

Education and liberty, niqqa

I don't have a problem with Dixie Land but don't come up here talking shit

BECAUSE it's so white. Locals haven't experienced what it's like to deal with nogs

Obama hit us hard here

Urbanites

From last thread
> New hampshire and it's sister states of Maine and Vermont are over NINETY percent white. No southern state can DARE live up to that expectation. While your streets are filled with rapist criminal niggers our beloved forests and mountains glisten with greatness. Our people are whiter than the beautiful winters that we endure every year. Our Sparkling lakes house the wealthiest of the world during vacation season. Our peoples history goes back to birth of the nation itself. Our sports teams are second to NONE in the nation

I brought my ultra conservstive Irish cousin the other day. I have never seen anyone look so uncomfortable.

centuries of corruption, jfk, and public education

Connecticunt here.

We have too many niggers in Bridgeport, New Haven, Waterbury, and Hartford.

We ought to be kicked out of New England and named New Kenya.

You know there is a small New England succession movement going on guys

I doubt we are that white. It is mostly because of Puritanical addiction to virtue signaling. It has always been this way. NE was the home of abolitionism.

So many out of state shitlib refugees come up here and fuck things up
New England should be like the Texas of the north

just avoid the cities honkey. rural connecticut is based

>conneticut
>based
Pick one

same reason as europe m8. irl diversity is a huge red pill. they dont have any

in thoery im all for a robust social safety net for displaced or disabled workers. in reality the majority of people on disability or welfare are straight up niggers and human trash who out breed the rest of the population

NE is also home to the man of the hour
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY

Wrong.
NH is fucking NH

What state are you from, Chap?

3 guesses, first 2 dont count.

Vermont

a friend in college from VA, living in Boston, said he wanted to come up to Salem to pee on his grave because he hated his books in school so much

Charlestown MA motherfuckers

Went into Boston the other day and saw a nuch of antifa graffiti on the side of a starbucks

more like Cow Hampshire

Puritan legacy

Modern progressivism was born out of New England. The degeneate, leftist world we live in is just a result of the State Church of Massachusetts becoming the church of planet earth.

It's a shame because New England is beautiful land, but it is the birthplace and breeding ground of the leftism that has infected the entire world.

SO many libtard indocrination centers AKA colleges and universities in this area. Also , most people don't know where to get the real news from, too much reliance on crappy boston Globe and other fake TV news sources that always attribute their sources to CNN

finally we have a thread, embrace greatness

Antifa is collapsing in the US
Awesome

Bill for president 2020

Keep it alive forever

Litchfield county went red in 2016.

next guess?

guess they sort of berned themselves out after a while

Not in New England or you're a nigger

I kinda wish I went to that Free Speech Rally in Boston even though I think both protestor sides are retards

brainlet problems

bumping.

going to bed but the idea of this general is great. looking forward to more threads

NH born and raised motherfucker, skin as white as the driven snow.

They can't even group,
Source, that free speech rally a few months ago
Hell they fucking left and were tired

MA baby, best state besides maine although there is a literal stinky infestation of liberals here, its gotten out of control

All nogs and illegals. Only thing Waterbury has going for it is the high amount of heroin overdoses. It's the only thing that's cheap in this state.

bump for a red new england

He just didn't like his writing.
Also I thibk he was more right than I was butbkept quiet about it around Boston.

County?

I kinda skulked around for a bit hoping there would be a full scale riot. Large melees are some of the most fun you can have

>He just didn't like his writing.
confirmed brainlet

a white friend from New Hampshire is a huuuuge Hillary shill. He has almost said the whole "white straight males are evil" thing. He said we have nothing to worry about and cannot argue against Hillary.

Rockingham now, but belknap originally

Cheshire

Yup, NH is purple as fuck. Small part of what makes this place so great.

MA here

I fucking hate the political atmosphere and college retards that run rampant here, but I fucking love everything about NE and don't want to leave. Just wish I could live further way from Boston.

From southern NH, where it's still white for now but the grocery store is starting to look like downtown Boston. I saw my first antifa sticker and summarily removed it in CT a few weeks ago.

i helped organize that shit on here, still cant believe anyone went, i watched the livestream @ work and laughed my ass off
seems like theres another one on the 19th of this month

the hotel is surprisingly not spooky

I see plenty of trump sticker in MA, even a giant lock her up on the back of this guys windshield in my town.

home of freedom and the patriot, and the patriots

Annexed Territory of the Evil Empire here. But I'll never stop fighting to regain Connecticut from the filthy, disgusting New York commies.

CONNECTICUT WILL RISE AGAIN, THE DAY OF THE ROPE WILL REINSTATE THE GLORY OF THE NUTMEGGERS.

Same here brah

saugus you have to go back

>Puritan legacy
Nope
It is because of foreign immigration

>Touching other people's shit

dont violate the NAP mang

LI?

When can Maine succeed and become the Independent Free Territory Of Maine?
I just want everybody to leave each other alone.

>tfw related to him

trump fans in ma are the biggest diehards

nice beach just tape your asshole shut

maine might be white but its all trash humans

half the people are on welfare and or addicted to heroin

saw a stat in the paper the other day that 40% of all births in maine are to single mothers

also there's a lottttttt of blacks now, maine is probably only 85% white at best now

maine should just be nuked. the state can barely pay for its infrastructure because of the harsh winters

It was some low energy cringe. Skipping the next one, theres honestly no point.

Who /pumpkinfest/ here? I lived in one of the houses on Winch Ct. that had the huge backyard party for 2013 and 2014. AMA

Who the fuck do you think initiated said immigration?

It's actually because the people here barely interact with nogs, so they're blissfully ignorant of what they're like
>captcha is a lighthouse

never would, i dont speak with losers

Honestly, is there a bigger cuck than a libertarian?

I don't know if CT will ever go red. There are so many nogs and illegals who want their gibs, and boomers who are afraid they'll lose their benefits the Democrats will always have faithful voters.

Maine, you will always have more potatoes than people and therefor need bordering states to sell these taters to.
Stay in your lane.