From what country does yours receive the most immigrants?

From what country does yours receive the most immigrants?

1. Poland
2. Turkey
3. Germany

Philippines
China
India

Historically we also have a lot from the U.K. and France

Don't you mean just mean france and india?

>using feet to get replies
off yourself limey

>being a gay american

>t. fag

We are starting to get more Chinese than Brits every year now
The census from last year says that Asians were like 51% of immigrants in the last 5 years

I genuinely wish you get raped and murdered by your fellow muslim citizens.

stick to 2D feet because your taste in 3D is shit.

England
New Zealand
Scotland

Ah it's the footposter from last night

i am on night 4 without sleep

Fuck i left that stupid memeflag on, i dont even identify as a libertard

Let's just get this over with lads.

>being the gayest

Finally some decent content.

not too bad senpai, better than Mexico and india. Maybe Indians are better than T*Rks, but I don't think so

Mexico and China but will probably be more European countries soon with the Raise act. Our system won't be as messed up as Canada and Australia's version.

absolutely god damn right

...sauce?

you're just a footwhore

From all over the planet, we give them papers and send them to murica, fuck them.

Somalia...some kinda niggershit shitskin fuckup waste space like that...

india
china
philippines

Not one particular country, but latin am obviously

only boyfeet now. i ascended from the female foot many moons ago. you too will see the light

Ukraine Vietnam China probably

I can appreciate both you fag

shut up and worship my feet

>licking londoner feet
I'm alright

>starting
We have for quite a few years. In fact India recently overtook China, so excluding NZ it goes India - China - UK

Mainly SUDACA-MIERDAS

but now our jewish president is importing legit muslim niggers from all over Africa! Mostly Senegal and Nigeria.

Australia is literally 80% chink

i live here by necessity not choice

All of them

fat pussy! thats hot af

Its really not, but there are far too many

theres literally nothing attractive about vaginas. they feel kinda nice to put your dick inside, but youre not fooling anyone when you try to say they are pleasing to the eye

What did she mean by this?

>preferring dicks

your point? penises are a miracle of evolution, they look fantastic. guns are phallic for a reason. its a spectacular design, pure functionality.

a cunt is just a hole. a receptacle.

>sucking dicks
gay

Everyone on here bitching about degeneracy but then lust over anything.

is that supposed to be an insult? i dont live by labels but you can call me gay if you want, whatever makes you happy

What makes a guys feet better than a girls then

not just the feet, the entire package. guys are just superior to girls in every way. girls are mere nurturers and baby machines, they are unlovable. i suspect they dont possess souls.

you just like the way guys smell, don't you

i can't argue too much, i actually think the majority of vaginas look nasty and most of them don't smell great. I refuse to eat pussy anymore either, shits for chumps. But I do like a pussy with big plump lips as long as it's clean looking and an innie. I'd say I find 5-10% of pussies extremely pleasing to look at

no i like the feminine odor its actually one of the few good things about women. the smell of a horny pussy is incredible. but yeah i like guys musk too. sweaty feet are great, better than clean ones.

sex with women gets bland fast. you can do so much more with a dick.

here

1 peru + bolivia + paraguay
2 brasil
power gap
3 chile + méxico
4 spain

eh not my thing, although i'd say I have a fetish for blowjobs (from women) more than actual sex. I get most guys like bjs, but I really fucking life bjs, could probably give up sex entirely if I just got good head every day for the rest of my life.

>argie

Africa

What makes feet so sexy?

The looks.

are feet halal?

Here to sell shit and go back tier
>1. Bolivia
>2. China/South Korea

Here for the gibsmedat tier
>3. Haiti

Here to work tier
>4. Portugal
>5. Argentina/Chile/Paraguai

Been seeing less of them since the economic crisis hit

Women are not allowed to show the soles.

In NY we get mostly Dominicans.

i am though

What size?

shave your hair you failed trap

6 im a manlet

not a trap and have no desire to be

same I like BJ's the best. It feels the best to kick back and fill her face up with cock. Usually girls like to fuck more than suck because it's plain easier for them.

Lol a girl has bigger feet

girls are irrelevant

>implying

>tights

I used to work for a private company we referred to as TRDP. U.S government officials and very wealthy men started this company and was mostly funded with your tax dollars. The U.S has a plan to diversify every town in the U.S. We have been doing this since the 1800’s actually, but as the years go on the prosses speeds up. It became easier in 1963 with the pass of the immigration act. But it still doesn’t and never will happen naturally. That’s where we come in. TRDP forces immigration. Simply put, if an area is to white, we begin to send in non-whites, and it doesn’t matter what kind. The TRDP doesn’t care about demographics at all, they only care about forcing diversity (of any kind) because that’s the direction the world is forcefully going in. This is not a larp, I can prove that I worked for this company. A problem that the TRDP has come across is when they start forcing diversity into an area (for a long time they’ve been using Hispanics that they send from Mexico) and all the whites leave the area and then it’s just all Hispanics. So now they must start sending more blacks, Asians, and Muslims into the area to keep it diverse. They’re having this problem in El Paso. My last project was working in San Diego (mostly El Cajon). My job was to help bus in Arabs because San Diego wasn’t meeting the “diversity quota.” It was becoming to Hispanic. We don’t just “bus in” diversity either, we give some of them cash and tell them that they must buy a business with the money. This works well. We make them sign a contract (it’s worthless obviously, we can’t take them to court or we’d be exposed, but they don’t know that) and tell them if they don’t use the money how we tell them we’ll send them back. Now, these people are not migrants or refugees. We actually travel to other countries and bring them here secretly.

The migrants coming here are only half of the equation. Those are just the ones we tell the public about. You see, we have to tell them about some of them, because of course they’re going to notice the diversity. So we give them just some of the numbers so they won’t question anything. If we gave the public the full numbers they wouldn’t be okay with it. About 10% of businesses in El Cajon are now owned by Arabs. And we’re not done. We’re doing this across the country.

she needs a beating

1. Algeria
2. Morocco
3. Tunisia

Bosnia, Serbia
Ex-Yugo countries mostly. What's positive about it is that they mostly use our country as a springboard to go further north.