Hoooo baby, I feel like playing Devil's Advocate with you, Sup Forums

Hoooo baby, I feel like playing Devil's Advocate with you, Sup Forums.

So many of you fuckers spent 2016 talking about how Trump was the God Emperor, the Commissar, the incarnation of Meme Magic. You seemed to want Trump in charge of everything forever.

So, now that Mueller's convened a grand jury, I'll ask you this: suppose Trump actually went God Emperor. Suppose, through various ways and means, he seized extraordinary power. Suppose he dissolved Congress and ruled America as a monarch, as a Caesar.

Would you support him? And, no, I'm not with the FBI or CIA or NSA. Although they're probably monitoring this board. But then you knew that, didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

asterank.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Democracy was a mistake.

I voted for Trump...but if he did that shit...he's be dead...and I would be the one to fire the shot.

I feel like telling you to get fucked
Herbed

>So, now that Mueller's convened a grand jury
and?

At that point the Bogdabots in my body would activate and tell me what to do.

Yes. It's no secret that Trump was elected because people wanted an authoritarian leader who could take on the left. And as evidenced by the healthcare debacle in Congress, our democracy is broken as fuck. The Republicans in Congress had their chance to learn from 2016 and shift to support Trump, but instead they continued playing their neocon game.

is he going to do space stuff
I want to do space stuff

It's kind of a double edged sword
Trump getting whatever he wanted done without having to answer to Congress or the Courts would be fucking amazing because shit would actually get done
But on the other hand throwing the Constitution out of the window is something NOBODY in this country would tolerate and he would be hanged from a fucking tree by every living breathing American myself included

TLDR: Cant touch the constitution without triggering the whole country

why do women... and faggots... always type... with an ellipsis... pic related...

>they're probably monitoring this board
Yeah, they're ready to quell any basement-dweller uprising.

what's the point, throwing a few billion dollars down the drain for some pretty pictures of Saturn, big deal
>inb4 muh Mars terraforming 'n shiet
not going to happen

it's called satire you fucking retard.

Abso-fucking-lutely. Fascism now! Imperialism now!

>the Commissar
No we didn't. Fuck off shareblue kike

Sage

>Would you support him?
Absolute power corrupts absolutely
I'm sure Stalin genuinely believed, for a time, that he was doing good for his country

Good thing this is a hypothetical, as Trump makes for a pretty damned satisfying president

Shill thread, when they rip Trump down that will unleash a civil war even Charles Krauthammer thinks so. I trust the deep state careerists who failed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, especially Syria, Ukraine, know what theyre doing.

>ignorant and proud
there's absolute gigafucktons of raw metal and minerals out in space, in the form of moons and asteroids
all the delicious minerals that are on earth can be obtained in space

the only thing holding us back from having a second industrial revolution is the fact that the startup costs are painful, but the payoff is higher than anyone could imagine
asterank.com/
these lads have a very nice list of many boner inducing space rocks, with est. value and profit attached

do some looking into this, as well as all the work being done to claim these pieces of heaven, it's a pleasant whitepill to brighten the day

Nope. I swore an Oath. I would do everything in my power to stop said event.
I voted for him and thinks he's a bretty gud guy. Would be a shame.

I can't believe Trump got Putin to pay Lady Gaga to dress like a nazi and take spirit cooking pics.

I'm so disappointed that Trump would do that.

You sound like a huge faggot dude.
I'm supporting Trump no matter what he does you stupid nigger. Just cause I hate the idea of having a female president that much, I'll praise the corn in his poop if I have to.

I see nothing wrong with this. Trade the executive branch for a hereditary monarchy, retain the legislature and judiciary as it is, and we could have another 250 years of good times. If we continue to fuck around, and allow ourselves to be ruled by nignogs and poos, absolute chaos is practically guaranteed to break out.

I would gladly become jar-jar binks to enable trump to assemble the empire and save our galaxy