Voting against your interests

>voting against your interests

>you didn't vote for us because you're idiots
>plz vote for us you idiots

> if it's named "affordable," it's affordable
> especially if done under the aegis of a black guy
> if you would like a more intelligent argument on it, here are some Hollywood celebs dissing Trump
> other than that, we offer nothing but identity politics, hating whites
> so vote for us if you're white -- it's in your interests to do so...

Voting for democrats as a white person is voting against your interests no matter what, since democrats despise white people.

Poorfags all vote democrat. No affordable health care for shitlibs.

> ever since Trump got elected, the IT service provider company I work for has been busier than we've been since the end of the last Bush administration.

Say what you will, but the corporate money is flowing thanks to repubs being back in power again....just like it did after Clinton.

I may not be crazy about Trump, but I can only imagine the shitshow the economy would be if Hitlary had won.

Sage and fuck off

470$ per month with a 3000$ max out of pocket per year, 500$ deductible in 2010

1085$ per month with a 7000$ max out of pocket per year, 2000$ deductible in 2016

They don't understand that. They want to have their cake and eat it too. They want the benefits of campaigning on nothing but anti-white identity politics with none of the drawbacks.

>we want open borders!
enough for me to never ever vote democrap

If you don't take money from the government then voting for small government is in your best interest.

Btw. I had affordable health care before Obama.

>implying a tax cut is against my interest

>Never judge a book by its cover.
>Judges a book by its cover.
k.

>my healthcare provider went out of business because of Obamacare
>healthcare costs have risen dramatically since
>not wanting tax cuts
Yeah I'm not retarded thanks.

keep running with that broken narrative liberal and you'll never win.

Obamacare crushes the working and lower middle class but please keep telling us it's so great but our budgets say something else entirely. the beauty is you idiots will never figure it out.

My health insurance was $75/month before Obama
My health insurance is $185/month after Obama, and covers 1/10th of what it used to.

I guess I don't want affordable healthcare.

"""Affordable"""

KYS faggot shill
>sage

Cause wallstreet whore shillary would have been different? seems legit

> You didn't build that...

Oh, wait, you were talking bout the unholy clusterfuck that is obongocare.

REMOVE THIS IMAGE

importing cheap labor.....

>tfw to smart too vote

>affordable healthcare
my healthcare has gone to absolute shit, and last I checked my employer is paying over $700 a month for my health/dental.
I'm 29, /fit/ and in perfect fucking health.
My shitty retail job when I was 17 years old had a better plan than the shitshow Obama turned it into.

These threads reinforce everything I despise about the Left. It's actually seeing stuff like this on Facebook that began my slow slide to the extreme Right.

Let me put this in perspective: I grew up in rural Kentucky, stone's throw from a town called Boonesville. My county bears the dubious distinction of being, if I am not very much mistaken, THE poorest township in the United States. The people are absolutely destitute. The entire county's economy wasn't that swell when I was living there, but now it has simply ceased to exist in its entirety.

What was the town's economy? Coal mines. I don't need to go on, but I will to emphasize the point. From the moment Barack Hussein Obama came into office to the moment he left, he pounded the coal industry. He pounded my little town with the deliberate malice of a man who has never been to small-town Kentucky, and never worked a day in his life. He openly laughed about how anyone trying to open a coal mine would go out of business. His regulatory handbook was 13,000 pages long than any previous iteration of Federal energy regs.

Under his administration the local economy was destroyed, not by natural evolution of the energy market, not by your overpriced "green" energy made of lithium mined in China which has zero regulation at all, not by market forces, but by the Democratic Party. Explicitly. And they did this with the intention of destroying that economy. Explicitly. This was not an accident, it was a deliberate attack on the livelihoods of my people, my neighbors, and my community.

Now as you might imagine COAL MINERS have pretty good healthcare through their companies, because it's a hazardous job with serious health risks involved from coal dust inhalation, so I'm sorry man but that just wasn't an issue for us. What was an issue was that after destroying our economy and putting thousands of us out of work, Barack Hussein Obama then passed a shitty law that made the healthcare those of us who weren't financially ruined twice as expensive, and also mandated that those of us who had LOST our healthcare buy inferior healthcare or else be fined annually. Do you understand yet? Do you see the pattern here?

You don't KNOW what our interests are, and what you THINK our interests are, aren't. You didn't make anything better for anyone, you made everything worse for us, and then you laughed about it publicly. You made our lives worse. You ruined my town and you ruined the lives of my family and my neighbors, and if I hadn't escaped I'd be there with them huddled in an unheated house praying for Donald Trump to bring our fucking economy back. My narrow escape does not make my rage any less real or any less valid. I am, in every regard, perfectly justified in hating you.

And not to put too fine a point on it, but I objectively have the moral high ground here. You are, in every sense of the word, a bad person for supporting what Obama did, and I am a good person for opposing it. All of your arguments therefore must revolve around selfishness--but even that argument doesn't work because what you want is EMPIRICALLY BAD FOR US. We can measure it, we can quantify it, we can sort it out line by line and it is non-disputable. You. Are. The. Bad. Guys. What you want is evil. And this is important, because now the cat is out of the bag, and everyone in white America knows that you are evil.

Those who defend the Democratic Party at this point do it knowing that the party actively targets and destroys our communities to deliberately deprive us of our livelihoods because you care more about your infantile obsession with rich people and Al Gore's carbon credit scam than you do about the working people of America whom you trample and destroy with every action you take.

We are never, NEVER going to vote for you again until we get a fucking apology and reparations. Until it is admitted publicly that Obama was a liar, a criminal and a failure, until the lashing of white communities is openly admitted to have been a cruel mistake, and until I hear every Democrat in congress piss on Obama's legacy. Until that moment, I don't care, none of us care, what you have to say, and we shouldn't. We are in the right here. You are in the wrong. What you have done will be remembered as an act of history stupidity, ignorance, and evil. Period.

But we both know that you're not going to apologize, and you're not going to make amends, and you're never going to admit that you were wrong, so you're not going to retake Pennsylvania, you're not going to retake West Virginia (LOL) and you're not ever, EVER going to regain the blue wall. Enjoy your fucking healthcare.

Would you rather that our health care system just fails, because it doesn't have sustainable funding.

Funny, that in Russia the same shit comes from (((randroids))) and "lolbertarians".

>occupy Wall Street because its corrupt
>occupy democrats because they're a corrupt