Hey Far-Right Neo-Nazi's of Sup Forums, how retarded could you be...

Hey Far-Right Neo-Nazi's of Sup Forums, how retarded could you be? You're falling into the most blatantly obvious of traps. You're being convinced to become white supremacists to fuel the progressing racial tension. How fucking dumb could you possibly be? You are literally walking off the ledge like lemmings. How does it feel to know you're getting fucking roofied, not "red-pilled?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>needing Sup Forums to turn you in a white supremacist
Fucking faggots

>implies being a white supremacist is normal behavior

Don't wanna defend your stupid archaic beliefs, racists?

Pray tell, what's the alternative? Should we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya together?

I'll bump this thread to wait for a response.

wtf i welcome the genocide of the white race and love global jewish despotism now

wth ?

I Love Globalism/Zionism/BLM and open borders now !

No, but why do you feel the need to consistently hate on other races? There's no reason. Just ignore them if they aren't cool or good people. I mean, by all means, be as much of a piece of shit as you want towards other races. There's going to be a fuck load of people who disagree with you. It's shameful and inhumane. And It's definitely not Christian. Take the high ground when other races proclaim their hate for caucasians and whites. Don't stoop to that level of ignorance.

How is this related?

>Muh civic nationalism
Lurk a couple more months on here and then come talk to us. Faggot thinks races can mix and religions can coexist.

>No, but why do you feel the need to consistently hate on other races? There's no reason

I do not hate other races. I simply understand that people prosper in homogenous socieities, and that America, up until the 1960's, was undoubtedly white nation.

>Just ignore them if they aren't cool or good people.
Should we ignore murderers and criminals? Just not care about what occurs in society? Because we're all individuals, not a larger monolithic entity, right?

>And It's definitely not Christian
Christianity is nothing more but a disease. It shrouds the material world, and the struggle of existence that all life must constantly endure.

Your problem is that you blindly believe racism stems from hate, rather than from logic and a basic understanding of biology.

>Faggot thinks races can mix

You got it mixed up. Cousins can't mix, bro.

Do you guys think we are giving the left too much ammo against the right wing?

if a race war does spill out, in the long run it will benefit us, mostly cause the niggers will be swinging from trees.

Well have fun with your paki nigger transgendered wife professional dick washer.

America WAS also an advocate for assimilation, idk what ever happened there. But this country used to say hey, yeah, you can come over here, but you gotta walk and talk like the rest of us. So we weren't ever "homogenous."

That's a straw man. Of course we should ignore murders and criminals. Because a person is black doesn't mean they're going to be a piece of shit. Yes... statistically a lot of blacks are... that's a whole different argument that I don't want to get into now. But if you judge someone on the basis of their appearance before their character, you're simply wrong.

Racism absolutely stems from hatred of appearances and cultural characeteristics. There is no logic in hating a Hispanic man because he's lighter skinned and eats different food or dresses a different way. You can hate a specific culture, that's logical. That makes sense to me. But it's not logical and moral to hate someone because of the skin and body they were born into.

You're just trying to justify your stupidity at this point.

If you do a bit of research into the science of anthropology, history and genetics etc.and compare scientific achievements by country. it is!

>America WAS also an advocate for assimilation, idk what ever happened there. But this country used to say hey, yeah, you can come over here, but you gotta walk and talk like the rest of us. So we weren't ever "homogenous."

Hahhah how new are you?

Oh no, a race war. How horrible.
I want it, nigger.

what you like more, a free helicopter ride or a dance session?

I'm very aware of this history of this nation and that it's predominantly Caucasian...........

*not a nigger

but below the belt I am

I'm Libertarian and I'm white so

>But this country used to say hey, yeah, you can come over here, but you gotta walk and talk like the rest of us. So we weren't ever "homogeneous."
We were Europeans. Was there cultural and ethnic problems? Yes, because as you said yourself we weren't completely homogeneous. We were simply more homogeneous than we could ever be today or the near future.

And I never meant to imply murderers and criminals were black. The purpose for saying that was to explain that we cannot simply ignore society and the things that form it.

>Racism absolutely stems from hatred of appearances and cultural characteristics.
Pattern recognition may play a part, sure. But if hatred exists for a race, there is likely a foundation in which allowed it to fester. Criminal and intelligence disparity, and the fact that there is political and social momentum for seemingly dysgenic practices undoubtedly festers hatred in many.

You're problem is becoming more defined to me.

Do you believe that the only differences between subspecies is physical and cultural?

Newfag is offended. Spend thirty minutes on the Southside of Chicago. Or work with niggers and make some real life experiences you college aged faggot who is a retard libertarian.

No, we love our BASED minorities!

>Do you believe that the only differences between subspecies is physical and cultural?

Absolutely not. Every race and ethnicity can differ on just about everything. Culture also has a shit ton to do with it and to ignore that is ignorant. We both probably agree that the West is the best. But even here in America we have subcultures. A black man from the suburbs grows up differently than a black man from the inner city. Race doesn't determine that, enviroment does. Your upbringing matters. A black man from Africa is vastly different from one from North America. And I'm just using a black guy as an example. You can do this with a white male too. White men from the outskirts of Alaska are vastly different than a white man living in upstate New York who works at a corporate office. Our differences vary from the smallest attributes like mannerisms into whether or not we believe in god or we're atheist.

I'm not advocating for a giant fucking melting pot like liberals want. It won't work the way they want it to. It can't be orchestrated, it has to be done naturally. A vast majority of LEGAL Hispanics have successfully assimilated into American Western culture and it's awesome. And I'm not talking about the ones who jump the fence and speak broken English and work for money under the table. I'm talking about the families that got here legally and learned to speak great English and their kids are successful in school and are going to college, etc etc.

I don't have a problem with Western chauvinism. I have a problem with blatant and ignorant racism and someone hating someone with that "oh it's a dumb nigger" bullshit.

There are tons of stupid people and it's totally okay to be mad at them and hate them. But it's not because they're foreign or have different skin color.

You can take shit at face value and be an ignorant racist twat or you can educate yourself and understand why the Southside of Chicago is a shit hole and why those communities are shit.

Other races are genetically inferior. This has been proven by IQ testing and crime statistics, welfare statistics, STD rates, etc. Blacks especially, since they lack spacial awareness. This means that they do not fully understand the concept of linear time and aren't good at planning for the future.

If these facts offend you, then you should probably off yourself because the rest of the world outside of your bubble will be quite unpleasant for you to learn about.

Haha they are shit because they are majority black you moron.

feelsgoodman

Racists have the most

Weakest of minds

>It can't be orchestrated, it has to be done naturally.
Why does it have to happen at all? Why is it so important to you that we must have immigrants?

>What is the Jewtrix?

Jewish people don't run the world lmao you're giving them too much credit

Why don't you attack the specific families and individuals behind the TV programming and propaganda?

Calling it a Jewish conspiracy is lazy.

>Live in a mostly white city
>Spend childhood nearly never seeing non-whites, occasional aboriginals and Asians
>Years pass
>Decades pass
>City slowly transformed from a lovely, quiet place into a bustling hell filled with niggers, chinks, and Mohammeds
>Streets become filthy, homeless everywhere, foreigners pissing on the pavement
>Roads clogged by awful Chinese drivers screeching in their babbling dog language
>Anti-white gang graffiti popping up everywhere

I'm not even a white supremacist, I just want my descendants to have their own fucking country like my parents had. Is that so much to ask?

I don't fucking know man I don't control whether people come over here or not. I'm not advocating for it. I'm happy with my neighborhood. I don't wake up and shake my fist at the sky and ask why Mexicans are here.

Lolololol so new it's not even funny. Jews hold 42% of the wealth with less than 1% of the population. You are the one who needs reeducation dumbass. Have you been browsing Sup Forums for all of a day?

>muh Rothschild family, sorossssssss
Yet ironically they have the same agenda that the Germans said about the jews you faggot. Also no surprise what's happening in the middle east is to benefit Israel from controlling all oil pipelines

sage

No and I agree. When it comes to immigration I don't understand why libtards want unregulated open borders. Immigrants should fix their own countries.

but white people are actually the best people.

That doesn't offend me...
Studies have also shown blacks are physically genetically superior.

Does that offend you?

shut up jew

youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80

I hate niggers ans sjw scum. I don't care if you are against my beliefs, they will not change. niggers and self hating white sjw's are pond scum and always will be

Fuck off jew.

Sage.

West is the best. I've met some shitty white people that make me ashamed to be white.

Why can't they win the strongest man or any major weight lifting/strength olympic events checkmate

Agreed, I'm not either of those. You're pretty much preaching to the choir

>unironically thinks pol is real
>doesn't know pol is NSA
>kys

Is that why they have to fight in groups?

They're faster than us, by far. And those competitions are bullshit. It's full of drugs man, nobody gets that strong naturally.

They are actually extremely dedicated and do not use drugs. You are so godamn stupid and your arguments come straight from your ass. No facts just
>Muh feels

This.

Keep hitting me with conjecture, Sup Forums

No the fuck they're not motherfucker. Dudes are on multiple cycles and are eating thousands of fucking calories a day to sustain that kind of mammoth strength. It's not natural. And only the freakish giant Vikings of the Caucasian race can win.

You aren't advocating against it either and that's the problem. The U.S. used to work. We have literally been coasting off of the prosperity and systems built back in the 1890's that allowed us to win ww2 and it's spoils. Please go and read some history, not a textbook but actual historical documents and knowledgeable documents by historians you'll realize just how much you have been lied to.

>t communist that wants to destroy our society and race in the name of equality
you deserve the rope

It seems like we're in a same boat.

But I doubt many people are ignorantly racist as you have stated. I've yet to meet a blind racist and I live in Alabama, and there's plenty of racists here. Their "hatred" stems from their own experience with an ethnic community. It's based on pattern recognition, a viable system of judgement.

OP has a point folks. You're doing just what the commie fuckers want. You need to just throw that shit back in their face so the normies see just how stupid they are. This whole white indentity shit is no different than what the damn SJWs are doing except you're becoming the very enemy they're asking for.

So the Olympic strongmen are on multiple cycles??? How dense are you?
You are literally no better than a social.justice warrior. How can you not see your rash stupidity staring right into your acne scarred face you imbicil.
>Motherfucker
Learn how to insult properly and learn to meme. Lurk more and if you still believe the same things than go off to a quite place where no one will find you and promptly kill yourself.

How does it feel to be trolled?

Exactly what I'm trying to get at here. Identity politics will literally be the end of us.

It seems to be absolutely rampant on here and I was mostly directing towards Sup Forums. I understand there's probably a percentage that are trolls but I feel like it's also convinced some people to be blatant unhinged racists. I mean, that's exactly what the opposition wants. Im in the boat of people who say there are paid trolls on here, for sure.

>Don't fight back that's what they want!

Why is just about any single argument you faggot shills use so easy to see through? The more you push the worse it will be for you in the end, so you better fuck off.

Its not "don't fight back". Its called don't be their sheep.

I speak for myself when I say I don't hate any individual based on their race. However, certain races are objectively inferior (IQ, Crime stats, STD's, Welfare, Unemployment, Fatherless households etc). I'm extremely racist, but I don't hate anyone, and don't mistreat anyone because of this. Respect to anyone who acts respectfully, but statistically some are less likely to act that way

>implying it isn't

Now would that be just their race or their culture (for lack of a better term)?

You're talking about the black community. And we both should know how active the CIA, FBI, and DEA were in corrupting those communities with drugs and with their music culture. This is all declassified fact. They were easily swayed, yes, but they've now become radicalized against western society and white people. Arguably it was not a coincidence. What happened was disgraceful and yes, I think it was partly their fault but they were manipulated and the drugs were being shipped into their communities, and they probably still are. It's a shame.

I don't hate races. I just wait for someone to pull the curtain open so all the angry race war people realize who's behind the brainwashing. Once all the people are angry but before they start the fight, we the gods will give them their true enemy...

>boo hoo itz not dey fault
>blame it all on da ebil white manz!
>muh spoopy shadow govt is keepin dem down!
You're retarded. I work for the DEA by the way. We don't give the niggers drugs, we take them away. Stop pulling weak, baseless arguments out of your ass.

Oh that's so interesting, like a half and half cookie?

Most half breeds are just light brown all over!

"Okay"

>le cnn told me people who voted for trump are le ebil nazis

Alright 10 points wasn't expecting that. Carry on CNN sheep.

Are you trying to say I support those political stances?

>You're being convinced to become white supremacists to fuel the progressing racial tension
No one cares about racial tension faggot. As long as jews stop jewing and niggers stop nigging, it doesn't matter how we get there.

>Hispanic
>Race

NOOOOOOOO

IT'S NOT A RACE

FUCKING MESTIZOSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MESTIZOZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

>Hispanic
>Race

STEFAN

STOP BLAMING MESTIZO CRIME ON THE SPANISH MAN

>As long as jews stop jewing and niggers stop nigging

There are some seriously classy people who dwell on Sup Forums........

You know who everyone is talking about when we say Hispanic, stop kidding yourself

It gets the point across in as few words as possible. Go to bongland if you want classy discourse.

You're on the Sup Forums. You really surprised?