Defend her libs

Your new queen demands it. She insists there is no room for middle ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CILViAvXenY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>murder
>protected by the Constitution

Well other people already negotiated away most of my 2nd amendment rights so how bout we call it even?

Is the Trans community advocating for neoAbortions now?

I didnt realize abortion has or ever has been a constitutional right. Also funny because it couldn't have an abortion even if it wanted to because it is a a white male that chopped it's dick off

WE don't have to answer to anything. She's talking about how Democrats are now OK with other Democrats running on an anti-abortion platform, especially in Republican areas, to try and win back some seats SOMEWHERE since Republicans now own enough to change constitutional amendments.

if neoAbortions are trannies killing themselves im all for it

>Her
>Queen
>She

So what this Brianna guy is saying is that he doesn't like that. He doesn't want liberals running on an anti-abortion platform, because he doesn't want abortion to go away.

I believe that murder is a civic right of mine, you cannot tread on my civic rights

Brianna Wu has no right to express her thoughts on abortion. No uterus, no opinion.

The left is so far gone I can see transgendered men signing up for an experimental pregnancy procedure only to immediately follow it up with an abortion.

>brianna wu cited himself when he changed the samus wikipedia article
This is why hitler wanted to exterminate the mentally ill.

This

The existence of trannys is a good argument in favor of abortion. If only there were some way to test for their degeneracy before they're born so we could legally eliminate the problem on their terms.

>her
>she
Flynt give up

Won't. And no one should defend it. Mentally ill trannies and general sjw mindset is what ruined the Democratic party. It's also what ruined Atheism (atheism+), comics and video games. They infiltrate, make everything about them and contribute nothing to community besides making it more hostile, less accessible. Politics doesn't need to be about genitals, sexual orientation. Just policy. This is the reason even liberals don't want shit to do with democrats

>it's another john flynt thread
I swear this guy starts threads so he can screencap people being mean to him and complain about harassment.

This ... and
This

die on the hill of social issues shitlibs

Abortion for rape victims or severe deformities is permissible but retroactive birth control, no ficking way.

Could we actually convince these people to shove coat hangers up their gash and pull out their insides?

>they harassed me on an anonymous website

Abortion plus sterilization, maybe that is ok

I wonder if they wouldf support abortion for specific race or gender. Considering abortion is a form of eugenics

>queen

For anyone who hasn't seen it John was on a show called The Internet Ruined My Life (aka Welcome To The Web) about Gamergate. It was really funny and genuinely worth watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=CILViAvXenY

>you
>yours
>you
From the tone it almost sounds as if he is talking about his own right to abortion.

Wow am I still on Sup Forums???

>she

>Abortion
>Killing the unborn
>A civil right
>men are forced to pay if women don't kill it
Fuck lefties are retarded

that thumbnail tho

DEAD. BABIES. NO. COMPROMISE.

>civil right
>murdering your children

I'm okay with this. Why would I want a murdering psychobitch raising children next to mine?

Literally who?

Who is this chink?

she should just ask himself that in the mirror.

He tries really hard to cry multiple times in the video (and fails miserably) and it's really quite pathetic. If I didn't know more about him and how fucked up he is I might feel sorry for him.

Isn't Briana Wu a guy? He can't even get pregnant to have an abortion and he's gonna bitch about abortion rights?

How's John Flynt's congressional run going?

Really makes you think

All of them are on the bargaining table when you think about how much power the government has to fuck with them.

>I own this figure but kept it in the box and hid it on a corner so no one can find out I have it.

I'd give up my right to be drafted.

>drop rock from moon
>it lands on the moon
Fucking gravity, how does it work?

If someone supports abortion ask them why they hate black people

>thinking (((they))) haven't already installed rocket boosters on the moon in order to launch it into earth if necessary

It's (((their))) real Sampson Option.

really strange. first they subpoena Don jr to the senate committee and then now they're subpoena him again for the grand jury? why would he have to testify when his first statements were already on record

if a person is anti-abortion ask them why we don't force abortion on all niggers and spics

Freedom from niggers and spics. Which is what we have to do anyway.

fpbp approved by god

>>she

Bullshit, you demand we put our gun rights on the bargaining table or else we're evil barbarians. Those are as much a civil right as anything else, Fuck you

This can't be real...

Imagine how lulzy having her in office would be.

What? Got a screenshot?

>rocks dropped from the moon

You're thinking to small, John.

The fact that when it comes to a child I have sired, the wuman says I have no say in the matter, that's a pretty big aquiessence I have to make,

Imagine Xir debating Kid Rock.

Like my right to due process? Oh wait, I didn't put that on the bargaining table, you just took it.

pathetic