Why is Trump getting rid of affirmative action? And not letting transgenders in the military...

Why is Trump getting rid of affirmative action? And not letting transgenders in the military? He is obviously quite bigoted towards the minority groups in this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hehe yeah isn't it great?

R u a sexless virgin

Op is a huge faggot and a race traitor

Why do whites want to help minorities so much

Bump

because you stupid goyim fell for jewish tricks

you are a simpleton that can't grasp simple propaganda politiceiz and norse hymnologic politri. Fucking rural retard goml of ironic subjugation

Holly hunter?

Because wars are won by killing people and breaking things. SJW need not apply

I thought sjws do that already

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ

Because neither minorities nor transsexuals are human, and therefore should not be treated as such.

>He is obviously quite bigoted towards the minority groups in this country.
Sounds like they should take a hint and leave to one of the 150 countries ruled by non-whites.

He's throwing a couple of bones to rally his base to support him through the upcoming impeachment.

Cripple Fight!

i was in the thread when they explained the surgery

....i wish i could forget

>obviously
shut your nigger mouth

AA is something the nevertrump middle class cucks hate while transgenderism is a social issue that doesn't play well in areas that aren't big cities (which are already dominated by liberals anyway)

Trump is trying to bring together all the Republicans who voted against him while using social issues to get Ohioan and West Virginian people to vote out liberals in their states in 2018.

It's a pretty simple play.

I don't think Trump will bring anyone together. He constantly divides the country every time he speaks

Nice

He's getting rid of affirmative action? Great! Niggers constantly get accepted into colledges that are too advanced for the niggers.