>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501813936686.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=8KvuVPzViNE&t=1560
twitter.com/seanspicer/status/893255626029182980
thehill.com/homenews/administration/345272-krauthammer-impeachment-would-be-a-catastrophic-mistake
archive.is/dNKe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

I heard it was over for Trump. Did I hear correctly?

I want to hear about your business ideas user.
>so exciting.

um... ivanka sex bots :3

I run an outsourcing business.

nth for Felix-sama

It's as valid as the last 6 gorillion times you heard it leaf

this thread: srsly lacking in sweetie

a futuristic amusement park where dinosaurs are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques

"big announcement" happen yet?

>get him out of here.
>take his coat.

Yes

WE ARE BEING RAIDED.

Libshit fags are flooding /his/, /k/ and now they're spamming Sup Forums with shitty "ebin troll" posts.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501813936686.webm

This fucking webm

Should Assange just release all proof he has that Seth was the source?

Would this be a bad thing long term or is it worth it to prevent a conflict with Russia?

West Virginia governor became a republican

Asian Americans led the lawsuit that ended affirmative action. Wtf is wrong with the WaPo.

Jew gassing business - if you got Jews, we got gas!

The article 5 convention process specifically empowers the legislatures of the states not the executive of the states. Granted there never has been an article 5 convention so some federal judge could likely be found to argue as you say but the default position right now is indeed the state 2/3rd of state legislatures can call for a convention. Mind you that call is not a law to be vetoed to begin with. The amendments passed in such a convention need to be ratified by the states as usual and that process is affected by the various laws of the states regarding amendments.

Yes. All niggers, jews, and spics to leave the country in 24 hours after which they become legal to hunt.

If we can get this constitution change started all I want is for 2A to clarified so all states' guns can't be messed with, the 14th to be fixed and dual-citizenship to be illegal, and the 16th and 17th killed. Also, make usury and private central banks illegal. Can this happen?

>SA

We all came from that place faggot.

Really? I've seen much worse any other day of the week. It's pretty weak desu

>we are being raided
paid trolls or volunteers? Seriously we've been raided pretty much 24/7 November

Wait, when did affirmative action end?

this would be the happenings of happenings would it not? MEME IT SO

Big, big, very large announcement. If you know what I mean.

Obviously. You are also missing the raid thread on /bant/ that is part of the raid.

There is an open raid thread on /bant/ being used to launch an invasion.

young ron paul

So we're all about to re-watch Miller rape Jim live on air together, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=8KvuVPzViNE&t=1560

Sometimes I wonder why I even try to see the other side's opinions on events watching the leftist news channels' videos like CNN, MSNBC or even TYT when I know I'll always cringe at their bullshit. I must be a masochist of some sort.

>having ignorant and uneducated students who can't pass academic muster and who ultimately flunk out in Universtiy helps students
...exactly how?

Qt

twitter.com/seanspicer/status/893255626029182980

Oh and term limits because fug you McCain and Thad Cochran.

Fuck. How the fuck are they getting away with it. Report that shit!

cool beans daddio

is that what you would tell st. peter at the pearl gate?

>spend all day accusing right wing posters of being Sup Forums
>now get accused of being Sup Forums all day because you are now too right wing for them
Woah. Good luck to /k/ though.

why isnt miller comms director/ press secretary?

he needs to quit shitposting and just come out with it
he's constantly teasing but never delivers the goods

I have new york times and CNN headline alerts on my phone so I know when to look for good salt.

1000 years

Drumf btfo or nah?

Rare get honduchango

Yuge!

Who ever asked about governors and the convention of states. True. Governors have no say. Its the state legislators thats why i was wondering why anons were getting hot and bothered about this governor in WV. But its still powerful tgat he switched.

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND TAKE ACTION
DON'T JUST HAVE IDEAS
IDEAS ARE GOOD BUT ACTION IS BETTER
BE WILLING TO FAIL
JUST TAKE A LEAP AND DO SOMETHING, EVEN IF IT'S SHIT
EVEN IF IT MIGHT BE WRONG
EVEN IF YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE A FOOL
JUST DO IT
BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, IT WILL BE INFINITELY BETTER THAN IF YOU NEVER ACTED AT ALL
BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, YOU WILL BE ALIVE AND A HUMAN BEING
THE FOUNDERS BUILT THIS GREAT NATION BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED IN THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR SPIRIT
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP BELIEVES IN YOU
CARRY THE SPIRIT WITHIN YOU
TAKE HOLD OF THE WORLD AND MAKE IT YOUR OWN
NOTHING CAN STOP YOU, YOU'RE AN AMERICAN

noice

Snookum bunnies don't u worry we'll just give you a wittle snacky poo and we can chase off those scary non sweetie smoochie kind who pee pee in their diapey wipeys now gone here and give mummy a big hug it's time for night night

Its a coordinated effort between tons of places like reddit, tumblr, lefty/pol/, lefty Sup Forums elements, etc.
They are doing it for free. Other boards and tons of sites.
Mods aren't doing anything about it. They are discussing how to organize raids on /pl/ in that /bant/ thread.

He's heading a group on immigration

>on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states,

This application would be via legislation passed by the state legislature. The state legislatures couldn't move forward with such an application without voting on it. Several states have already voted in this reaffirming the process by which it is likely to happen.

it hasn't but it may soon be found illegal. Ofc, those schools could go fully private.

Well that would be a betrayal of his talents

Places like brit/pol/ and Syria General which are already anti-American are a big beachhead, several of the brit/pol/ tripfags are frequent raiders, as are syria general regulars. They coordinate on and off site.

Even private schools receive Federal funding. They'd have to never take another dollar in fed money again and even then it's likely it would still be found illegal. Just like gay bakeries and what not.

This explains all the one post IDs.

Is Tucker worth watching tonight?

>send a bunch of bluepilled fags here to troll
>2/3 of them leave after a few days
>1/3 of them get redpilled

happened to me desu

thehill.com/homenews/administration/345272-krauthammer-impeachment-would-be-a-catastrophic-mistake

>Krauthammer: Impeachment would be 'a catastrophic mistake'

>"Collusion is unseemly but it ain't a crime," Krauthammer said in an interview with Fox News's Tucker Carlson. "You've got a political establishment, mostly Democratic but there are some Republicans, that would like to see him taken out of office."

>"I think that would be a catastrophic mistake," he added.

>"It would cause a rupture in the country where people would say, 'when we people, the ones who have been abandoned elect someone we like, our guy gets taken out? I thought we had a stable democracy,'" he said.

>"If you think a man is unfit, you vote against him," Krauthammer added. "But you don't remove him from office. And that's where I'm afraid we are headed, given the forces that surround the president."
What do you guys think about the latest developments?

he was probably the only person in the administration that could have defended the RAISE act to a hostile press pit like that

>Diversity is Strength

Gunna have to start requiring some evidence of this now that chimpouts and riots are daily life on most campuses

>he doesn't think we're always under attack by 5 eyes, NSA, JIDF, ShariaBlue
>he thinks the mods are white and on his side

Be more new

Don't give them traffic
archive.is/dNKe8

Once people obtain the link to discords they can coordinate from there before attacks occur without an public evidence. They are the main means of coordination.

DON'T TELL MY MOM BUT I'M GONNA STAY UP LATE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU COOL LATE NIGHT PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL ANONS

Mods and Janis don't read every thread. If people don't report posts they don't know it's happening.

What did trump say at the rally. I missed it

>even TYT
I tried watching TYT... once, maybe twice. If you can, you are a better man than me.

Saw it coming 2 years ago.

I think they'll need far worse than collusion to take him out

>The amendments passed in such a convention need to be ratified by the states as usual
Also worth pointing out that the bar is higher for ratification: 3/4 of the states required, or 38.

have a free you for the effort

Gas the kikes. Ship the niggers back. Race war now.

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

>nice mark ultra faggot.
>wuf, track em.

plenty of faggots raid and then become redpilled. let them come

I think linking to the SHill is fucking disgusting

I have to work tomorrow morning.
I have to be productive and contribute to my nation.

I mostly try to see what they see, but I guess that's what I get for trying to understand leftists by watching badly produced propaganda. Not that the sensible and understandable leftists are popular, I don't even know where to look.

good ol redpiller miller

So how did people react to Justice's switch? Was asleep

You forgot free refills, the fags in leaftown have to pay for them.

I know we are under attack on all fronts and I know about compromised mods. I am reaffirming that for those who don't know and am suing for equal and fair application of the rules.

I dunno, it sounds pretty over to me

A business where you hunt RINOs.

what you're really craving is any kind of rational, opposing view to your own. Instead all you can find is (((leftist))) bullshit because, surprise surprise, there isn't leftist equivalent to /ourside/. The (((opposition))) is sourced from (((somewhere))), not natural, organic philosophical development like us

if they take out trump we will have civil war. no doubt.