Would you start a family with a single mom, if her and the kid was white?

Would you start a family with a single mom, if her and the kid was white?

No

No. It's fucking disgusting, and everyone thinks is weird that Americans have to think about this. Single mothers are extremely rare in Canada. You are white niggers with a white nigger culture.

Yea that's all that exists these days

You literally statistically will not get a pure virgin waifu if you're of a certain age

sage

>single mothers are cancer
>low IQ
>economic depravity and degeneracy

Anywhere with an abundance of single mothers is a literal crime infested shit hole

ie Matriarchy as seen in the 70%+ rate in blacks

I've mulled this over. I've come to a conclusion. Only if she has one child, and she agrees to have 3 more children by me. Otherwise, it's not even on the table as a hypothetical, and she's lucky I'm even speaking with her to begin with, because she must have some magically perfect fucking tits, for me to be talking to a single mom, anyway.
That's some triage level life shit, but it's my conclusion. Me babies, or fuck off. I ain't there to raise your genes alone.

only if she was a widow

Yes. Its unreasonable of Sup Forums to expect every marriage to last and dismiss any divorced woman as trash.

I dated a single mother. She was fucked in the head

Every single mother I've met has been a tremendous fuckup or basketcase. I assume the absent father realized this.

>extremely rare
Toronto here (the most important city in the country) and I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

Every single mother outside widows are a fuckup by definition. Probably a good number of those, too.

Nope

yeah, no

single mothers are an instant no go, especially here

You'll probably die of AIDS if you ever try that shit

ye I lived in toronto for a while and also have no idea what he's talking about? For sure americans have a larger share of white trash than canadians do (because canadians, for a long time, were the most strict with their immigration policy in the world), however there's ample niggers now in toronto. And with niggers comes single motherhood.

No. There's always a reason why she's a single mother.

Single moms are desperate so they're easy lays, but they've usually got something wrong which is why they're single.

Will she let me fuck her kid?(don't even need to ask, they always let you)

No it's literally cuckolding, I'm not raising some other guys kid.

Being a single mother is the biggest of red flags, absolute deal breaker.

How many of those widows drove their husband's to kill themselves??

Maybe he lives in bumfuck Ontario, but you'd think his meth addled town would have a host of single mothers anyway

If she were able to justify leaving her ex well-enough, if she were beautiful, smart, not a feminist or religious woman, and I had reason to believe she would be loyal, reliable, stay-at-home, and she would give me children, then the answer is an easy yes. Although I do realize this is asking a lot of most single moms....

Obviously there is a lot of details that need to be filled in, but as a blanket rule I wouldn't touch a single mother with a ten foot pole.

Now MAYBE if the stars align just right and she is a perfect woman in every metric AND her husband died instead of them just splitting up AND the kids young enough to raise as my own AND having kids of my own with said woman was not just a possibility but an expectation then MAYBE, but you'll still find better odds on a coin toss.

kill the mother and marry her daughter

only if the father was dead. in some non degenerate way like a car crash or in war or something.

only if they were widowed by one of my brothers or other family members.

>not religious
>has morals
pick one

What?

this

>Conflating not having a fucking KID with being a pure virgin
>Not demanding a virgin regardless

I suppose I'll literally just not marry these women then. They're used goods, and they already put out without commitment, why risk it?

>user can't even moral philosophy
Clean your room.

No. The 'dysgenics and degeneracy is okay as long as White' meme must die.

>not every divorced woman is trash.

No, they are. Either they're a horrible judge of character and completely irresponsible, or they're unable to keep a relationship going.

Regardless, there's literally NO reason to settle down with used goods who are more likely to cheat on and/or divorce you. There's absolutely no reason to raise some other man's kids.

You're a massive faggot if you disagree, and deserve whatever you get.

this. best response.

also, she would have to agree to have other children with me. I've met a number of single mothers who would say they wouldn't ever have another child. They can't even think past themselves. total degenerates.

No

WRONG. For one very simple fetish:

Sperm competition.

One guy's big cock stretches her out and spurts in her first, and then you go next. The bigger longer dick has a better chance of impregnating, but there's always the chance you might win. Big dicks are just hotter to look at and cue sperm competition for smaller dicked males.

Isn't it hot? You know it is.

No.
you will be the ultimate cuck.My uncle did this(only married at like 45,luckily was able to impregnate the itch and get a som)

my parents tell me his stepson(22,my age) makes remarks about what my uncle buys,criticizes what he wears,talks in a rude way to him,makes smart ass remarks and other annoying shit.
Thing is he can't do shit.You can't btfo of him.

doesn't get worst than that.

you are presenting a paradox user.
If she is a single mom ,all odds indicate that she is a degenerate and lacks all the good traits you've mentioned .The lack of such traits is what creates single parenthood

>moral philosophy

if you have watched JP enough you should know that the basis of many of these moral philosophies have religious backgrounds

>Fucking nonvirgins is gay

If she were a widow, possibly. Provisions: support network/family have stepped in, an uncle, grandfather, etc has been the childs rolemodel in place of a boyfriend. She has not dated seriously or had ONS etc. Has homemaking skills, an education, and isn't raising the child to be a leech.

Would consider then, but unlikely. Very unlikely.

wow.

but if they use condoms it's fine tho ;)

Only if the child was a few years old daughter and the father was dead

Yep.

I'm 32 and the only women I meet, even in mid 20s are single moms. At least 70%. Women with children believe it or not are a little more grounded that women without children. They also expect less and do more.

Single moms aren't as bad as most guys imagine. I still visit my ex's kid from time to time because I love the lil guy and I know when the next guy comes around that'll end. Would really love to have kids of my own desu but it really is tough out there. If I don't marry by the time I'm 35 I'll consider it a lost cause.

no one acknowledge my delicious fetish

I need dis to happun. I can't get turned on by own dick. It has to be like 8 inches and thicc

No id fuck a single mom but id never marry one or even start a family with one.

It is clear with single moms how you know their position on birth control right away and if you get one pregnant the cunt will not abort it and use it as a meal ticket and make you pay for it.

>extremely rare
19%, Americas ~25%.
Every western country is the same, single mothers are caused by the welfare state.

It would be a good opportunity to redpill a white child, so probably, if mom was super hot.

>why risk it

For the white race you faggot

I'm putting a bun in a white woman before I'm 40, because anything else is literally a waste of life

I don't think a lot of these people understand that maybe they should the comic books and breed.

>single mothers expect less and do more
Nice try roastie.

Only if her husband had died and she was still young

What about a widows?

Only if the kid was a hyper aryan, like blonde-haired, blue-eyed, straight up nordic god. (with no allergies/predisposed genetic conditions)

This whole "don't date single mothers/divorcees" is a total psyop to give white women to turn to minorities and breed out the white race.

Besides this is a slide thread, sage

>leaf trying to pretend his country isn't a degenerate shit hole

good one, made me chuckle a bit.

i tried it, she was the biggest golddigger imaginable, and you have to deal with the childs biological father being in the picture which is just retarded since you can't really tell the guy to eat shit and fuck off since it's "his kid"

I tried it with a cutie, thought it would be worth it since she was really fit/attractive but it was just a headache. would rather be in a relationship with an uglier woman with no kids honestly. Plus it's really fucking annoying spending money on a kid who isn't even yours.

t. aheed

As a child of a single mother who never even dated anyone after she had me. I wouldn't because I feel any self respecting mother who has "learned" from their mistakes wouldn't endanger her family with the possibility of Jamal coming in and beating the child's head in because "he didn stahp cryn." I look at my mother with the up most respect because she never endangered or let the psychological trauma of another person going into my life just to leave when they break up.

*put down

I'm not religious and have more morals than most people

If she was a widow. Maybe.

Most people who have morals are humble about it and try to strive to do better not brag about it.

nope

only if the father is dead.
Not a deadbeat. 6 feet in the ground dead.

yes, if she is conservative and red-pilled, and not insufferable, then I would certainly

The tricky part is, how many kids? The more kids she has had will mean more of my money goes to kids that are not my genetics

14 words are worth it though
Kind of ironic, cucking for the 14 words

Ya and I don't talk about it but it was remarked upon above so I wanted to point out that it wasn't a well thought out comment.

single mothers have low impulse, their only option now is survival.
To play Mother & Father, I do not wish this upon another.
Yet, the cards you are dealt by can misleading.
You think you have a straight, but the only cards on deck are for a three of a kind.

Life hands you lemons, you make lemonade so you survive another day, I don't blame the mother & if i met the right woman with hard times that would accept me through rough times & not just too ease the pain of survival.
I'd oblige

This would be the only way

My rule is simple.
If the kid is white, female and young enough not to be rebellious or a whore then yeah, why not.

At worst I can just teach her to be decent and be a good wife to another white man. Kinda like charity.
At best I can wait till she grows up and get some mother daughter action.

Not going to raise another man's son. Literally useless to me.

Just because you're an outlier on the graph doesn't mean the generalization of the statement is wrong. Literally go on r/ Atheism and watch how many times you're called a fucking retard for saying you believe in a god compared to going to a Christian General explaining you're an atheist.

this "only if she's a widow" meme needs to die asap. you will never be able to live up to the memory and legend of her late husband - especially if he was some war hero type guy and especially to the kids he left behind. it's basically like when some shitheap musician like janis joplin or jim morrison dies at an early age and they become immortalized. sure they were talented musicians, but there were a lot of talented musicians back then that eventually went out of style and stopped selling records and just kinda got old and irrelevant. there's just something about an untimely death that makes people seem better than they really were.

not to mention you will always be wondering in the back of your mind if she still thinks about him and if that was the reason she was crying the other day and so on... you'll always have to listen to the kids talk about how awesome he was and you can't ever tell them to shut the fuck up because the guy's dead and you'd sound like a huge asshole.

bottom line is you'll have to hear from her and all her friends/family how hard it was for her to eventually "move on" and you'll always feel second best because she loved him enough to marry him and the only reason the relationship ended was because he died.

yes.
just so i can raise the kid to call me 'dad' and to refer to his real father as his 'other dad', or refer to him by name.

>you will never be able to live up to the memory and legend of her late husband

says who?
im fucking famous bruh

STEALTH RARE

Is she a widow? We need to support our own race and provide a future for white children, even if they aren't our own biological offspring

Sounds like a personal problem to me more than her, desu. She wants you body enough to be with.
>keks evilly
You know whatever woman you ever get with, widows aside, would probably be happier and more physically satisfied with some other man out there, right? Self esteem and stuff.

I like this.

I did. She had two girls. While at times it all seemed perfect, at the end of the day she was still in love with her ex husband. So we had to part ways, I deserved better. Now I'm engaged to be married in December to the best woman I could ever hope for. Kind, smart, funny, my friend, conservative, reserved but still a freak with just me. Everything pol wants from a woman.

So while I won't say don't get with a woman with kids, I will say be prepared for a lifetime of complexities.

If the woman was white and wanted another kid from me, yes.

If another beta couldnt handle raising a beautiful white child and I could mold that child and raise my own then there is no reason not to do so. Jews be gone!

Only if her husband had died in war or something along those lines and she was really pretty and I was really into her. Otherwise no, never, not ever.

My basic logic. Her ex husband was a deadbeat of a father, totally uninterested in his two amazing daughters. I felt a lot of pride and honor raising those girls the way I saw fit.

>start a family
>with a single mom
Pic one. She and the little bastard will never see you as a part of their family, they will see you as an inruder, you are NOT "starting" a family, you're joining/invading one already done.

Understand female biology.

Subconsciously a single mother goes into full blown survival mode because of her offspring. She will literally do anything to ensure offspring survival and will seek resources/provider.

A single mother will come off acting attracted to the provider (beta male) but actually has no interests in him other than resources/security (hence why she may tend to go back to the original daddy for late night romps while treating beta like shit).
In survival mode, women will do anything for resources; they would marry a felon, or even change religions if it means survival of offspring.

Let this sink in a bit before you date a single mother.

this

Yes, raise the kid as your future wife, insert your penis into her soft tight vag and fill your seed deep within her.

youre a good guy. make them wholesome and redpilled. raise good daughters.

I'm no a cuck so no. You'd have to be a huge cuck to raise someone elses kid and to sleep/kiss a woman who has been with several men.

>In survival mode, women will do anything for resources; they would marry a felon, or even change religions if it means survival of offspring.
this this this this

Just look at history for several examples, whenever one tribe or people conquered another, they would slaughter the men and the women would flock to their conquerors.

what a cuck

Fucking this too, but what if she is a widow? Maybe the guy was killed by niggers, and three of tehm were friends.

>Will she let me fuck her kid?(don't even need to ask, they always let you)

I dated a single mom when I was younger and dumber.
Didn't know it at the time, but turns out she was a Borderline.
One time, she offered to have a threesome with her sister. I declined because her sister was too damned chubby.
Then, 4 days before we broke up, she offered to have a threesome with her daughter who had just turned 16 (Mom was 34). I also declined, but for FAR different reasons.

I regret turning her down for the latter, because how often do you get that chance?
Still, single moms are cancer.

So nice to see bassed leafs not shitposting :')

>if her and the kid was white
how did it get to this point? anyone who knows english would have written, "if she and the kid were white," yet degenerate language like this (in the literal sense of degeneracy,) is not only given a pass it is seen as the more common form in daily use. look at what your ancestors wrote and be ashamed.

Jesus Christ people are weird. This is why I don't go outside.

Doesn't matter. You'll never replace him. Why settle for used goods? Why settle for the lips of a woman who has given them to other males?

She already has a mate. Either she fucked it up or chose a poor mate, either way she'd been bred already.

I'll find my own mate.

Yes, if the mom was a truly good woman. And I would try to be the best dad possible.

I have no explicit problems with the idea so long as I'm still having my own children with her. A white child deserves a father, no matter what.

>Then, 4 days before we broke up, she offered to have a threesome with her daughter who had just turned 16 (Mom was 34). I also declined, but for FAR different reasons.
>I regret turning her down for the latter, because how often do you get that chance?
Literally the only reason to be a cuck.

No way, not unless the father and his entire family were dead and she was wealthy as fuck.

Then it's a yes, but only if she's THICC and the child is an infant.

i feel sad for all of you who could not find a white mate to breed to ensure the future of the white race. so many genes lost to being a beta must suck.

i am glad knowing that my white genes will be part of the few that get passed on.