/MAWA/ Make America White Again general

How can this be achieved? Will we reverse the 60s immigration act? How can we become the greatest we never weren't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990)
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm as white as it gets but you are a fucking disgrace of a human, not to mention a fucking idiot Trump supporter. Hurr durr lock her up amirite guise!!??

Never gonna happen. Whites will be a minority by 2050 because none of your NEET fucks want to have children.

>Embrace your racism and dont allow the left to use "racist" as an insult. Throw it right back in their faces twice as hard.

>Shame race mixers publicly.

>Always bring up and point out "multiculturist" faggotry that the kike media pushes on us> Most normies are so indoctrinated they don't even notice it.

>When around normies, take things as far as you can racially without them thinking you're full 1488. Use humor to point out the difference in races. Gradually increase the level of redpilling until they are race realists as well.

>If you are in a position of power at your job, never hire non-Whites. If you are forced to by (((HR))) make their lives hell without giving them cause to take legal action.

Just a few ideas...

of course she can handle pressure. look at those tree trunks storming out of the bottom of that dress.

Sure is /leftypol/ in here these days.
Go do some more heroin in your parents basement you degenerate losers.

NO MERCY FOR NON-WHITES

I'm actually a pajeet and wanted to see how many bigots this thread attracted.

Got one!

Check'd, you fucking racist piece of shit. You know you're a low-IQ nigger too, right?

>immigration act
That would be a necessary 1st step to achieving this peacefully, but it is extremely unlikely to happen.

At this point, balkanization is probably our best bet. The South is all but lost, and it would take generations of concentrated effort, or full scale collapse/ unprecedented ethnic cleansing to regain the entire country. The situation becomes more dire every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws

Americans have never been a 100% white population. You cannot refute this. It was built on the backs of minorities. Whites have simply reaped the rewards of their labor and continually altered history to make themselves look better. You also cannot refute this without being wrong.

>inb4 jews are not white
>inb4 im not white

White and as american as can be, I'm just not a deluded racist who believes I'm better due to simple and minute differences. The only reason they act into the stereotypes we have given them is because we have created them. The entire reason non-whites have a bad rapsheet is because they have been placed into that situation by whites discrediting their hard work and the greedy evil of wall-street, predominately ran by whites. They have the same mindset as you; They are the enemy, they will lose because racially we are better.

Hypocrites and greedy liars, all of you.

Actually Apu, I'm not. I'm a 26 year old software dev who makes $96k with a dual major in CS and math from a top 30 school!

So I'm well versed in your trash github code stealing, wiping shit on the walls of bathrooms people. You aren't nearly as intelligent as you think you are and you H1B roaches can GTFO too (or continue making a fraction of what I do... whatever).

You deserve a real response. It wasn't the immigration act of '65, which allowed very small (170k) amounts of Asian immigrants, typically who had PhDs or other valuable technical skills that were in high demand, as well as students who would be willing to integrate and on condition of being hired after graduation. It was the immigration act of '90 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990) that massively opened the flood gates for H1-B worker visas and illegals that led to the deluge of immigrants that we have today.

But you still sound like a fucking bigot that hates every immigrant regardless of IQ, occupation, income, and religion.

1488 when?

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

Trump: Let's Bring in More Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump on Merit-Based Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=A8RPdcWZULo

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Die faggot

Based.

I make $250k per year at a law firm defending American companies from Chinese intellectual property theft. I graduated from UT Plan 2 and then NYU Law School. I am more intelligent than you think and make more money than you, and am considering running for President as a Democrat even though I'm right-center because I was born here, am the correct race to win as a democrat (not white), and whites would be attracted to another Obama-type figure.

Whoever keeps the spics and niggers away gets my vote every time.

FUCKING CHECK'D, MAKE AMERIKKKA WHITE AGAIN.

Very true.

The question is what do we do now? Immigration policy should only allow in skilled workers who can speaka engrish, which is why the RAISE act is one of the fine things trump has done. I don't hate anyone of color for the sins our forefathers did, but nor do I want to pay penance for them

Convince blacks to go back to Africa. Tell them they're kangz n sheit and subsidize their return to their ancestral homeland via taxpayer money. Worth every penny. The ones that don't leave will gladly accept a modest number of shekels to sterilize themselves framed as a public health initiative.

100% only skilled immigrants sponsored by a US citizen/corporation, english speaking requirement and no political party registration within 100 feet of citizenship tests/ceremonies.

Whites slowly dying out is just nature doing it's work desu. If you fucks don't want to reproduce then you'll eventually die out. White people are on average the most prosperous and privileged of all races so there's no external reasons for you to not have children. It's all due to your choices.

ur based user thx

Immigration is the ONLY problem, not racemixing or any bullshit like that (not condoning racemixing, mixed race kids are unhealthy). Immigration is the ONLY thing that can cause displacement level demographic change.

There's nothing to be confused about. We have hundreds of millions of beaners to our south and billions of asians to our west, and they all want a piece of our cake. It's just been about 50 years since the change in our immigration policy, and if it goes on for any longer I don't think there can even be a peaceful ethnic cleansing like people like Richard Spencer advocate, shutting down the borders completely and letting the white majority outbreed the minorities.

Whites will be completely disenfranchised in their own country and there won't be a simple peaceful solution anymore.

Kek. How often do you nazis engage in this level of magical thinking. The most realistic way to end whites getting replaced it for you pasty fucks to go out and start having some children, instead of letting your "sexually liberated" women run around being cum sluts for their 20s then settling down with some puppies and cats. Meanwhile white men are dropping out of society, many being eternal man-children and NEETs or switching genders to become a "trans-woman".

>Whites will be completely disenfranchised in their own country
This really pisses me off. What the fuck do you mean YOUR country? The USA passed a law that said my dad could come here. He studied hard and did so. Now you want to try to kick me out because you're mad that white boys can't control their women any more?

You need to say ILLEGAL immigration; you need to stop pretending like America is 100% lily white, and you need to stop listening to Richard Spencer or it will be white men like you that finally pull the trigger on white suicide.

the US isnt section 8 housing for the world. we need to go back to the 1800s standard of limiting immigration to whites exclusively

youtu.be/Qt2r3zDufcQ

Fuck off. My ancestors fought in all the wars this country waged to secure this land. The white natives built the infrastructure, wrote its constitution, and founded this country. YOUR bloodline and YOUR family didn't do shit for centuries, until you heard stories about the El Dorado of homes and jobs and you collectively started to deceive white natives with emotional arguments until you could get gibs. You're human trash.

All non restoring cutfags are kicked out. Mandatory inspections. Fuck the color of nipples may may

I know a white guy who lives in Japan. Japan passed a law that said he could go live there. He actually worked really hard to be able to get a teaching job there.

By your logic, would it now be incorrect for an ethnically Japanese person to refer to Japan as "his" country? After all, that person should stop pretending that Japan is 100% ethnically Japanese. Does your logic not entail this conclusion?

Supposing you DID do that, where exactly do you plan on these immigrant white baby mamas coming from? You don't really mean you want to pass a law that literally says "only white" and not some euphemism like "Eastern European", do you? Are you really that fucking stupid or are you a shareblue shill trying to D&C?

>What the fuck do you mean YOUR country?
civic nationalism eveyone

Oh snap lemme just check that real quick.

Whatever you are, you're not white, and therefore you're not American. Even if you did have the mental capacity to maintain the country that our white forefathers built, you don't even want to. You don't vote like Americans. You don't act like them, you obviously don't care about them, you don't assimilate.

There is a reason shitstains like you come from shitstain countries.

we need to stop the americans with irish descent from breeding and only breed german and english babies

Let's hope

>mfw he forgot there's a 14th amendment and and the immigration act of '65 signed by a white president
I didn't have to do shit because your ancestors did it for me; now I spit on their grave just to troll you harder. Hope you like your tax dollars going to feed some nigger family.

No, but then again Japan doesn't have a son-of-the-soil law. Japan is also a nearly homogenous population, contrasted with the United States. Finally, Japan doesn't have a history of meme-ing itself as the great melting pot / salad bowl / we want your huddled masses / liberty & freedom. You don't get to have both, either you're a nation of immigrants or you're not.

2050? whites will be minority by 2018 or 2019 in US unless you count hispanics

>White
This is the problem, the whole idea of "white people" and turning all the european groups into one race splooge is what killed america.

>lawyer
>smarter than me

why would someone make such a silly claim

I voted for Trump, Romney and McCain. I voted that way because I make a lot of money. I did assimilate everywhere but 4chinz because this is where racists like to play. And in today's USA, you are the shitstain now, friend.

Just like I thought, anti-white shitskin non-American thinks he's going to come here and tell Americans how they're going to run things with no arguments but demands and whining.

How could you even troll me when all you have is the rhetorical capabilities of a starving child? I mean, don't you feel embarrassed for being what you are?

So you voted for cuckservative faggots?

stop neglecting the southwest. simple as that. oh wait...the federal gov doesn't give a fuck about anything west of NOVA...

dead republic we got here lads.

Pray tell, how do (you) put bread on the table for your wonderful white family, user?

>phDs & skilled workers
And they brought their families & and had tons of kids that we now have to deal with. The problems with the '65 act were the numerous exceptions & enormous loopholes that laid the groundwork for our present day problems, the '90 act was just the cherry on top.

>muh bigot
I hate the policy/process, not the people. They are just doing what's best, you can't really blame them for trying to get a better life. You don't have realize that you need to push them off to avoid being capsized.

Call me whatever names you like, I couldn't care less. I have plenty of nonwhite friends, that doesn't change the fact that I want my nation to remain White. The land where my grandfathers & their fathers were born and buried is being stolen from me, I have every right to be angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

I don't give a shit what you did. You could be the shitskin Einstein and your kids would regress to the shitskin mean. Your people and your genes are shit. It doesn't even matter what your individual actions are. Shitskins will never be (white) Americans.

Sure, if that's what you call them. I voted Republican because literally every democrat that was running against them said we need to tax the 1% and I happen to be in that.

>Claims to want smaller government
>continues to vote for Republicans

wew lad.

You are a traitor to your race and your nation. For being a double traitor you should be shot in the face after you're hanged

Collapse the wellfare system.

Only whites will survive, cuz ...sevetal inhetent factors

So you're just a non-involved faggot, why even post?

You seem to be a reasonable guy. I understand where you're coming from, and agree for the most part. I don't understand how you can say you have "non-white friends" but you want to deprive them of their life, liberty or property simply for being nonwhite in "your" country. If that's not how you feel, I think you can understand why the anons in this thread are aggravating to one of those "tons of kids" from one of the PhDs.

And by tons of kids, you meant 2, and by every right to be angry, you mean every right to go about "soft" ethnic cleansing. Look in the mirror, faggot.

This is a bait thread.

It means that the USA is the property of the white race. If you are not pure white than you are a foreigner and second class. If you want to live in our country than it is your responsibility to keep us happy and if you don't we'll just kill you whenever we feel like it. Every breath you take is only because white men feel sorry for you or want your labor.

Too bad affirmative action is ending. Law firms don't need those diversity quotas soon. Everyone is realizing that you got an 8 point bump on the LSATs, nigga. You're not even making partner and you're talking about running for president - that coke is good, huh?

Only so much you can do on a personal level. I have kids, what more can i do myself? You have to mitigate the damage from every avenue.

Try it faggot. I have a legal right to defend my property with lethal force and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>he doesn't know indians have reverse affirmative action because otherwise whites wouldn't get into college
topkek, son. Probably will make partner by the end of next year.

my full time job is a researcher at an ivy but my money comes from a machine learning trading strategy.

I do the research to contributr because i know that jobs like finance and law are really just, at best, just stagnate our society and believe in something greater

>how can you want deprive them of life liberty and property
Yet you see no problem doing that to my people as a whole? My duty and responsibility is to help MY people, just as your duty should be to your own people. I want the influx to stop, and eventually I want the nonwhites here to begin going to their homelands.

This nation is what it is because of MY ancestors, and it is being given away to people who objectively failed at creating their own societies & decided to hitch a ride on ours instead. I don't care what degree your parents have, you are not entitled to a piece of my home.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM

? this isn't true because of how small a fraction indians and east asians make of the US. And ask yourself this: if indians are great why is india a literal shit hole? My ancestors' country is more or less just as nice as this one.

>mfw he has a machine learning trading strategy
Oh really? What, you use a genetic algorithm to train a neural network to optimize performance of a basic trend following strategy like moving average crossovers combined with a stochastic RSI to filter false signals? Undergrad tier, at best.

Nobody wants to deprive you of life liberty and property. If you continue running this country into the ground, we probably will leave. Maybe that should be your strategy for an all white USA.

>why is india a shithole
Because we went easy on the low castes, just like you went easy on the niggers.

>says its not true about asian discrimination
Look it up; indians are the highest income earning group and indian males require the highest scores for similar college acceptance rates.

America was created by Europeans for Europeans, there was no America before White people founded it. "Minorities" are not minorities, non white people have huge populations, nations, continents. The "Native Americans" are no such thing, that would imply they created America, they're Stone Age Asians who could navigate rivers but lacked the qualities to try cross an ocean after their initial wave of migration. You can't refute this, America was white, should still be white, but has been subverted in the 20th century, you can even find clear timelines to how and when.

Since when does a fucking Romanian even get an opinion?

>if things go bad we'll leave
So you're literally unashamed of being parasites.... Tell me again why I'm supposed to care about you people at all?

yep
when you see actual white americans most of us are straight up aryan white. its a shame how full of brown shitskin subhumans this country is now. fuck spics gooks poos and niggers

Their gypsy population (2.5%) with 19m population in their country is smaller than our 60% white hispanic/black/hispanic/asian population. Romanians are statistically whiter than Americans.

Don't act like a nigger, hes right about what he said.

uhm that's not at all how it works but that probably works fine as well, all machine learning is really just pattern finding. I can't imagine why you would make such an unlikely claim?

Nobody asked you to care. You're the one posting about white genocide on a taiwanese loli sharing forum. What I care about is not being the victim of a bunch of autists accidentally meme-ing a large scale whiteboi sperg out that starts world war 3 / US civil war 2.0.

But whatever, even if you start a civil war, you'll lose it.

their gyppo population is way more than 2.5%, and their white population isnt as white as our whites are.
but. when you walk around romanian towns all youll see is european qt's, when you walk around our towns all you see is fat mexican or nigger subhumans

I'm not fucking white, asshole. From my perspective % white people is a meaningless statistic, it's still a backwater post-soviet shithole by every objective standard EXCEPT % white.

Because I did it in undergrad and now it trades BTC/USD and EUR/USD.

You *think* you're white but you're actually a nigger. Pic related.

furthermore i think a genetic algorithm would be a really poor choice of design fo most ML trading strategies since GAs are really only useful when computational complexity limits other optimization

>white people losing a war to non white people

lol.

Post pic with timestamp or gtfo

I've actually been stationed in RO, nigger. They're normal european whites. This whole gypsy meme is overused, for a fking 2.5% population. (goes to show how much our standards have fallen if we cry about 40% whites in usa).

They don't look scandinavian, but they're aryan.

Go to italy and say they're white - now that, might have some truth.

>literally a poonigger
>makes fun of other races

jesus christ

>he thinks it will be whites vs non-whites
kek. At this rate it will be moderates vs NEETs. The best you can hope for is dems vs republicans.

Top zozzle, then you'll all just end up right back where you started, in a shitty nonwhite country. No matter what happens, we get the last laugh.

Checkmate subhuman.
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8

it's very clearly going to be americans vs democrats

I'm waiting for your pic

I'm not making fun of her race, I'm making fun of the fact that she is unbelievably unattractive. Here, so you understand better:

Why is a mudshit asking for a picture of a male pajeet?

but you're a poo, unless you're in the top .001% you're extremely spindly and ugly yourself. Indian men are the least desirable of all

Post a pic of yourself with a timestamp, you currynigger

Shiieeeet guess ima nazi now

you're ignoring the fact that the only way white europeans were capable of founding the country was the trade they created using minorities. Without minorities in America (which, YES, WAS PART OF THE POPULATION WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT), there would be no sustainable commerce and every white man during the formative days of the united states would have died in the mud and dirt. The only reason we are here is the resiliency and sacrifice of minorities. Like it or not.

>posts disgusting group of housewives
>white

Just to see how you look like and if you are telling the truth, kaffir.

>speculating about alternate realities. Doubtful, might have taken a bit longer to colonize but it would have happened just the same. No wars later on would have made up for the slower start

I'm not posting a picture of my face on 4chinz when somebody asks for it; shit could get me fired.

>white newborns have been a minority since 2014
RIP

Posting muslims for UK, africans for France, Gypsies for Romania/Hungary is like posting a drunk toothless mongolian for the United States.

Sure,they're ugly, but they're statistically insignificant. it's retarded. Also, you're an actual nigger, you don't get a say in white nations matters.

And hurry up with it. It's lack of respect to keep the men waiting.

>he thinks Americans are mongolians
Have a nice future, buddy.

nigga you just went full retard

alternate realities have no place in this discussion as they can never be accurate or confirmed. If you think you can predict how the US would grow without minorities you are just as stupid as I would take you as initially. Take your time-traveling hypothetical crystal ball back to /x/.

Post your hands with timestamp then. And do it fast. I don't like hearing excuses.

re-read the post, and then you need to refer to my penultimate post which says my fellow americans are mostly retarded. Your reading comprehension shows this.

and before you all say
>hurr bdurrr you just said the thing ur criticizing

i didnt come up with an illogical and uninformed bullshit story about how the white race is superior and would rise above the hardships of early-era americas. Ever heard of the pilgrims? they fucking died, almost all of them, usually all of them in their pathetic settlements due to disease and starvation and attacks from the natives. Without harnessing non-white power through cruelty and evil they would have ran back to europe.