Why are Baltic anons so obsessed with this woman?

why are you?

Why do we allow Baltic people to exist? I'm asking for a friend.

This is the first post I've made about her after seeing numerous threads.
>Also trying to summon that Fin who has devoted a shrine to her.

Balkans are the most depraved and yet the most high spirited place on earth.

Who cares about some slut on the internet you're not going to fuck her you fucking losers get a real gf to obsess over

99% are never about her views or what she does it's just "hurr my based (((conservative)))) waifu" you fags just want to jerk off to a e-whore pandering to you neckbeards for money. she has no idea what the hell she is talking about she just regurgitates reddit/r/the_donald and Sup Forums material for patreon dollars. she just wants to take advantage of the emerging "alt-right" market of impotent virgin beta males.

stop making these threads faggot, you're not fooling anyone

She looks like a typical baltic whore, massive panface, downy facial features due to being part Nord, annoying unfeminine voice, died brown hair.

vanity flag posters should all die. Non-geographic flags was the biggest mistake this board ever made.

>American Flag
>Accuses others of fooling people
Checks out

she has no more patreon now. What is she going to do?

How come? Can you not tell where the subflags are from?

If you can put your flag as whatever you want, why not add some extras?

But I agree, it should go back to automatic flags.

I don't know but I hate Finland now because of that one faggot white knight.

Can't go a day without seeing this sloots face

Some other shekel collecting site

No doubt it's Jewfundme

So...you've decided to become part of the problem? The fact that you're on Sup Forums means you should be beyond Lauren Southern-tier baby redpills. She has nothing to add to the conversation at this point, s*ge the nufaggots who start threads about her (attacking & defending alike) and let those threads die. It's just cancer to talk about her unless something specific/newsworthy has occurred.

>same for PJW, Gavin, Ben Shaprio, Bill Whittle etc, etc.

I'm merely investigating the problem.
>Inb4 go back to plebbit

I'm not trying to accuse you of being a ledditor, and I understand what you're asking.

The problem is: the waves of newfucks haven't assimilated, and they're bringing the board down to their level of clickbait e-celeb dumb shit. Unless she is doing something noteworthy, the people bringing her into discussion are likely
>cancer/new
>plebbit
>trolls/shills

SAVED