Why is it acceptable for a grown man to spend thousands of dollars on a video game-themed "man cave" where he plays...

Why is it acceptable for a grown man to spend thousands of dollars on a video game-themed "man cave" where he plays video games and presumably jerks off?

What woman would ever choose a man like this to be the father of her children?

How do we fix men?

It's called autism and it shows he has money

>How do we fix men?

Total economic and social collapse.

Don't worry user, this problem fixes itself.

If someone has thousands of dollars to waste on that, they probably are a good earner and will provide a stable and prosperous life for you and your offspring.

I am more upset that he made it fallout themed after the decline in quality over the past few games.

fix degenerate women first

>nobody want abused cunts

I hate the idea of "mancaves". They enforce this kind of thinking that men are not allowed to do things they enjoy in the open in their own home, and must be shunned and forced down into their "cave" to do things they want to do.

Maybe he has skills to build it his own or he knows people to make it cheap,when you know more pople in buisness its great to be in the trade buisness its just kikes helping eachother.

Why is it acceptable for women to cut off mens foreskins bu not for men to cut off women's conversations?

>not having areas for either partner to have quality alone time and engage in hobbies that might lead to too much clutter.

Shut up leaf

You know that "mancave" is also a well known euphemism for a gay mans gaping anal rectum, right?

> mancave bad
> spending thousands on shoes and purses ok

>Why is it acceptable for a grown man to spend thousands of dollars on a video game-themed "man cave" where he plays video games and presumably jerks off?

Why the fuck not?
If that person earned his own money than he should have the right to do such a thing. Playing video games and jerking off has been an American past time for 30 years

>theming up your hobby room is bad
No fun allowed amirite guiz

Those are rookie numbers

>tfw you design a real fallout shelter under the guise of having a "video game themed man cave"
>people think you're autistic which is an improvement over what they would really think of you if they found out you were a "prepper"
>you'll be left alone during SHTF

If he can afford that man cave I assure you there is an army of women ready to look past his childish pursuits.

This desu familio. Should have made it TES themed and have skooma parties

videogames dont complain, that's why

so its the den, but called something different

The woman encourages it. While he's playing fallout and getting drunk with the door shut, she has the time to meet with her personal trainer, Jamal without distraction.

Why is it acceptable we force men to pay women to shit out kids from any chad they want when they have the day after pill, birth control and liberal as fuck abortion laws, and why is lying about contraceptive use only rape when a male does it, meaning women have total control over progeny and can cuck anyone any time unless the male uses a condom which makes sex nearly pointless or completely fucking sterilized himself?

>presumably jerks off
The horror?

Checked and Kekd.

Because men aren't skilled with their foreskins but women are skilled with conversations.

Any other questions with obvious answers?

It's cheaper than a divorce, faggot.

>how do we fix men?
By sage-ing this thread, you gigantic faggot.

Make women complain at me as often as my video games do.

Now fuck off, I have anime titties to jerk to.

>how do we fix men?
kys larping nig

but the idea of a man-cave made purely for entertainment and being a lazy slob is degenerate.

a real man-cave should contain SOME entertainment and alot of machinery to invent things. such is the perfect pass-time of all male humans.

except for nogs

>What woman would ever choose a man like this to be the father of her children?

Who the fuck cares?

Lots of people like to decorate and make rooms that they like to hang out in. The theme and how much they spend is up to them and nobody else.
OP is just jelly.

It's because you're suppose to do messy loud shit in there. I'm not going to tinker on my guns or reload in my fucking kitchen like a savage and get grease and oil everywhere. and I do carpentry in my garage because wood shavings are a bitch to clean.

You're associating mancaves with pussy beta shit like video games and sitting on your ass watching sports on tv which means you've already been indoctrinated.

degenerate

i spend thousands on cars and guns and video games. does my wife complain? sure does.

do i listen?

fuck no!

dick em hard enough, hand them a wrench or a hammer and make them carry your tools or hold the flashlight. they love feeling useful and involved.

>what sarlaccs want

K(ill)
Y(our)
(-)
S(elf)

extended childhood is social engineering from the elite to weaken humanity and make us easier to rule

also kids that didn't get bullied enough as children think their awkward cringey bullshit is acceptable

my bullies taught me that i'm a fucking dork and should keep my dorky shit to myself. if it weren't for those bullies i might be wearing a kekistan shirt in public or something equally cringe

He doesn't wanna be chosen
He gave up and good for him

The number on that door is completely wrong. If it was 404, it wouldn't exist and unable to open.

a garage is not a mancave, its a garage
mancaves are associated with pussy beta shit because only beta pussies refer to their shit as a "mancave"

I don't think that's the context here, user

this exactly. man caves are a social engineering concept to weaken traditional gender roles

that's called a workshop. or a shed. or a basement where you keep your scroll saw. you don't call it a man cave unless you're a nu-male that doesn't have any tools but wants a safe space where his empowered modern wife isn't in control

Because men deserve to entertain themselves as they see fit. Why would what a woman want have any bearing on a mans decision? Also sage.

What men cares what some stupid bimbo wants?

My shed, is the fkn mancave. Where we work on furniture, electrical and mechanical machines.

The

I dunno man, a guy who has enough money to spend on frivolous things like that sounds pretty attractive to women. Women like guys with money afterall. This is nothing more than a display of wealth and power but in a "quirky" way.

BTW men don't need fixing, you just need to get out of your fucking basement and stop thinking the entire world is fucking tumblr.

that's a shed, it's called a shed, you just called it a shed. a shed where you keep your shop, where you work, a workshop.

if none of these words applied, then you would have to call it a mancave. and your wife would be like your new mom and your mancave is the "no girls allowed" treefort and you're a fucking child.

but it's not a mancave, it's a workshop, and there's nothing wrong with that. remove the tools and if you're still hiding from your wife in there then it becomes a mancave and you become a nu-male man child and your wife ends up cheating on you because she starts to perceive you as a child that she has authority over

To show they have kissass money, which attracts women nevertheless. By your logic the FaZe members should all be betafags but they have hot girls out the ass. Money and power in ANY form attracts women.

wew

>Caring what women think

i think you mean "cave explorer"

The metal gear solid games would regularly tell you to take breaks like a nagging mum.

I'd rather spend the money on more acres of land. I want to live in the smallest cabin possible, on the largest land possible. It'll force my kids and I to do stuff outdoors to stay entertained.

This small houses meme is cancer.

Only a cuck wants to live in a fucking shed.

This desu
Fallout has become a real pleb magnet, so it really tells you a lot about the person who made this.

If it actually functioned as a bomb shelter and had doomsday prepper supplies, it would be okay, but I'm just imagining some fat greasy bearded redditor jerking himself off while playing the vanilla version of fallout 4 on a console while using his PC to browse subreddit that cater to his plebian interests. And that image makes me see that with anger

That's fucking awesome and what the fuck are you talking about. Its the man cave, it can be whatever fucking theme the man wants it to be. Its not the man "female approved' cave.... fuck this is b8 isnt it.

Your house is to sleep and eat in. What else are you suppose to do? Small houses are only for cucks if you live in some shitty city paying rent to Schlomo Goldstein. If you have hundreds of acres, you should enjoy them everyday.

If you can live in step with the natural world you don't need much.

Money only attracts women if they think it's going to be spent on them.

>The entire western world caters to women almost exclusively
>Guy wants one small area of his house that he paid for to call his own
>WOW FUCKING MANCHILD WHAT A NECKBEARD

How dare a man not give up everything piece of his identity to become the perfect slave to his spouse!
Seriously who gives a fuck. It's one thing to live in your parent's basement and contribute nothing to society, it's another thing entirely to spend some of your own hard earned money on something you love.

I live on a 5 acre country property that has a farm, 3 houses and a dam with a lake on it, and a dirt bike track.

My house is fucking huge and I love it, and I want to build more houses on this property and just have a fucking mansion estate.

>acceptable
Nobody gives a shit about what you or someone else accepts faggot. Get lost.

His money why do you care

>1 post by this id

Fuck you all.

That's the joke. Someone who builds such a man-cave decided they'd rather spend their money on themselves, a low-risk medium-reward proposition, than on a woman, a high-risk low-reward proposition.
>How do we fix men?
Fix women to not be high-risk low-reward and men will go back to spending money on them.

>man buys wife $500,000 house
>man breeds said wife
>man is getting older and fucking isn't what it used to be
>man spends small portion of home value on himself
I smell a poor fag

Alright it seems like a lot of faggots here think that a man cave is a beta faggot hideout. Obviously you, my fellow anons never had a tree house

TES hasn't exactly been going great either though

Sure Skyrim wasn't as bad as Fallout 4, or even Fallout 3, but god damn it had some real big issues

some of the "condos" in hong kong are depressingly small

we're talking prison cell size.

It's in the basement of his own home seems like he's keeping it to himself no?

That's awesome my dude, but not everyone's dream is the same.

Rich people can have autism too.

Anyone got any shots of the interior?

>Our sources say that this was the spesific post that started the mancave trend in Canada
Have a (You) user

I was initially going to defend this with "his money, w/e" but... it is pretty pathetic.

Better than wasting money on some blown out hag roastie that will leave him after sucking him dry for a few years.

This. He should have made it LotR themed. With Tolkeins death, the universe is forever secured as a beautiful defense of White Culture.

OP translation

>im so butthurt i cant afford a badass setup like that with my shit walmart employee pay...dont worry trump will give my sorry ass a good job soon just you wait

Congrats on your success. I guess the situation differs among people. I hope you have many white kids to fill your house and land with.

>fallout

I bet he started playing at 3.

That's one hell of a stamp collection.

Your kids are going to hate you because there's nowhere to masterbate in a tiny house. You won't have a sex life either. You and your wife will never be able to fuck while at home. She'll become unsatisfied with you, and she'll seek a lover that is able to please her.

Tiny houses are just glorified trailers. Say what you will about trailer trash, but at least they don't pretend that their lifestyle is trendy or desirable.

China is an open air prison.

>Why is it acceptable
Because people can do whatever the fuck they want with their own money.
Who gives a shit? My life doesn't revolve around inferior beings like women just because my dick is trying to tell me otherwise.
>How do we fix men?
By fixing women first, as has been answered in all threads about this topic.

You only need a man-cave because a woman turns the rest of the house into a woman-cave.

Single men don't need man-caves.

Faggot, you're talking about a garage.
> I'm not going to tinker on my guns or reload in my fucking kitchen like a savage
Pussy

>Why is it acceptable
????
who said its acceptable

>1 post by this ID

>Why is it acceptable for a grown man to spend thousands of dollars on

>1 post by this ID

Knew it. Reminder to all to sage and hide slide threads.

The kitchen is literally the best place to clean guns.

get out of here with that bullshit

>LotR themed
My caucasian friend.

Real men dont give a fuck what women think. And that means u OP youre a pussy.

Holy maddogaroonie that is sexy AF!

>implying men who do that give half a shit about women anymore

>not cleaning your gun in the kitchen
I thought everyone did this though? It's fucking comfy.

Just a reflection of the age we live in I guess, no different from car enthusiasts modifying and racing cars. Seems that vidya gaems are just more popular these days.

d-did taylor get facial injections?

It's almost certain he only made it fallout themed due to 3/4

Oh boy do tell me more anonymous stranger on the internet with the answers to the questions to life. The point is, if you want something do it.

You piece of shit. She was an "American Idol" contestant when she was a cute white teen, before this was forced into taboo. Any of Taylor's imperfections are perceived as cute by Whites, you fucking nigger.