Why is Trump so insecure and whiny in private conversation...

Why is Trump so insecure and whiny in private conversation? Isn't he supposed to be acting tough and strong and making America look good when talking to foreign leaders?

this was way early on in the admin.

plus you're supposed to be nice when negotiating.

Also, my favorite part of this debacle is the Great Right-Wing Damage Control Machine spinning up and going full bore with the "reading leaked materials is bad and scary because their leak was illegal" bullshit which you fags used to laugh at the DNC for saying.

This is weird to watch. Probably false news to make you think he's a softy. Who's recording this? When you go in front of anybody like he did you aren't usually self aware. Republican freak show. Remember the serious and boring president?

ENJOY OUR FILTHY LEBBO OFFCUTS KEK BOIS.

None of that sounds bad.

Remember to prep the Bull, Drumpfy ;)

Fuck you are a dumb cunt. Did you read the whole transcript? Trump fucking took our PM to town, looked like he had legit concerns for US citizens, and came out with a practically open ended commitment from OZ. Can you libtard poofters get any more dumber

TRUMP: Okay, good. Can Australia give me a guarantee that if we have any problems – you know that is what they said about the Boston bombers. They said they were wonderful young men.

TURNBULL: They were Russians. They were not from any of these countries.

TRUMP: They were from wherever they were.

TURNBULL BTFO!

On what fucking merit or shred of credibility do we believe these "leaks" from unnamed sources. How did these sources get a hold of these transcripts, am I really supposed to believe white house staffers are just handing this shit out? And if people in the WH hate Trump this much what's to stop them from just concocting bullshit?
No Source = No Accountability = Bullshit, pure and simple. The minute one of these leaks has the smallest percentile of credibility behind it, I'll listen.

None of those quotes sound remotely like him, fuck off

> totally made up transcript

Yeah i will totally blieve it cuz it's totally not completely made up like everything else the last 8 months at a bare minimum ...

just because you pretend they aren't real doesn't change the fact that they are real. trump is a weak, pathetic bitch.

Kek

Yeah, they sound like a whiny pussy who lied his way into the White House.

Oh wait. That sounds exactly like him.

They were not ethnic Russians you fucking retard, they were Chechyn and muslim.

they dont even know how the bracket thing works when quoting people and inserting words

yes they are real quotes that were made up by fake news media

sounds like you buddy

He's whiny in public, too, but he tries to cover it with bravado.

straya always coming in strong.

=3 bby's first troll

"I know you are but what is Trump, gotcha BTFO!"

I like you, friend. You're gonna go far.

nope, these transcripts are real transcripts of conversations between trump and foreign leaders. nothing you say, think, or do changes that fact.

trump is a weak, pathetic, incompetent retard.

you sound upset

schizos think the voices are real too :^)

I didn't say they were, you know I am not Australia's PM? But to be fair, if Trump knew, he would have called him on it, wouldn't he?

I'm not surprised that you have trouble identifying emotional reactions

>he thinks every story about trump in the MSM is a lie
>he thinks Trump is brave, intelligent, well-educated, self-sacrificing, physically fit, fair and just

autistic people generally lack the ability to be surprised

Do you have another argument that isn't just, "I know you are but what am I?

No. Trumps policy is fucking clear: Immigration is to serve the interest of US citizens. Period. That is a laudable position any democratically elected politician to have, especially compared to libtard idiots that have immigration for ideological or treasonous vote farming reasons you dumb fuck.

>says the guy that lacked an argument right from the get-go

what am i arguing against pal?

Real life is not what's on television.

Shills have been peddling this bullshit here for the last 4 hours. Noone cares, noone expects anything to come of it, death by 1000 cuts isnt working.

I cant take any 'news' outlet seriously that publishes stolen documents or transcripts with petty shit like this just for clicks. Its getting pathetic; the sound of libruls scraping the bottom of the barrel was funny at first, now its sad.

>used to laugh at the DNC for saying.

Why do libs do so much false equivalence?

>Rolls into topic
>FAKE NEWS!
>I know you are but what am I
>I know you are but what am I
>I have no argument? YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT!

Dude.

>I cant take any 'news' outlet seriously that publishes stolen documents or transcripts with petty shit like this just for clicks.

DNC Leaks go out, everyone cheer.
Trump Leaks and the fanboys fear.

>he clings to each and every non sequitur hoping it will get Trump impeached

You're so petty that you can't even see you've become a parody of everything you stand against and for lol

>he projects

But the DNC leaks had substance to them, real stories. Its disingenuous to compare the two. This is just him talking to people lol. Compare this to just one juicy DNC leak: like the fact that anyone who came to our country under refugee status from lebanon during the Obama admin was never vetted, at any time.

Or is how many scoops drumpfy has on his sundae going to get you more clicks?

Again, you fail to see the irony in your own posts.

But please continue posting, it's only adding to the hilarity that will be the next 7 years of Trump and your continued non-sequitur screeching.

Yeah. That's the fear I was talking about.

Knowing that Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall, but Trump asked him to stop saying it because he talked about it for two years and it makes him look horrible is pretty substantial.

pol is full of trump shills and underage faggots that praise trump no matter what.
the new pol doesn't even hate jews anymore.

He's definitely failing at catching the mole(s) in his administration if nothing else.

fucking Australia

You're comparing the DNC, a private organization with the office of the President? Just at least try to make those two brain cells work.

> implying anyone cares about damage control at this point

just lock up antifa and hillary and build the damn wall already, who cares what ((((((people))))) say

Soooo if there are transcripts of Trump & others, then there must be transcripts of Trump & COMEY! Let's get those out in the public & see just what Comey told Trump.

So you think Trump lied when he admitted there was no transcripts of Comey?

This

Can't wait until Summer is over so the underage fags leave Sup Forums alone

>Noone
Nice shitty grammar there m8

Snippets probably taken out of context.

I loved hearing Trump rip into cuckbull.
If Trump is removed from office he is welcome to be our prime minister.