MAGAPEDES UNITE!!!

MAGAPEDES UNITE!!!

>upside-down pentagram
wew lad

TRUMP TUMP TRUMP TRUMP
FUCKING BASEEEEDDDD

Different medals?

Dyke medal is made of pure 24k gold. Vietnam one drumpf gave out is made of chinese plastic

STFU TRUMP IS BASED AND OBONGO A STUPID

MAGA: America is being bled out, with peasant and extremist cultures infiltrating en mass. Preserve the empire for the sake of humanity. Think what we have achieved and could achieve still if White America regained the same level of public pride that all other races now show.

Wtf is a magapede anyway

so trump didn't waste taxpayer funds on what is an essentially symbolic gesture of appreciation? good.

FUCKING BASEEEDDDD

nice armour tho,wonder if it works

>haha if I'm ironic they will hate Trump

you will never win here, ever forever never, you understand? good

Nigga dat shit from iparty

DUDE SHILLS WILL NEVER SUBVERT US CUZ WE ARE WOKE AND BASEDDD AM I RITE MAGAPEDE?

Depends.
If it's just some larpers replica, then it wont hold.

Are you fucking retarded? You do realize that the process for him getting the award was started back while Obama was president, right? In other words, Trump had very little to nothing to do with him getting the award

figures,i kind of figured the odds someone could affoard battle ready roman armour would be slim

and he doesent look like a blacksmith

Obama gave out moh though...

i'm really glad that kekism bothers you so much

it's funny because you can't stop it, we created it but reddit and twitter took to it like crazy

why don't you go shill against it on reddit? oh because they don't listen to you either there

how jewish are you, op?

it's actually silver, enamel, and gold, you can look it up

oops forgot to sage

You are trying too hard

Yes, but is he a lesbian?

I see two TV hosts, one president and a vet.

obama yes

Obama was a tv host?

Really cause I see a president, a tv host, a war veteran and a nigger

That former TV host is now President. Call him that. Nigger.

You're fired.

You guys seem upset.

I seen a baboon, dyke, president and vet.

>Icon for Lesbian women when it was controversial to reveal you sexuality vs murderous pawn for the Government.

>britcuck just cucking it up
k

>liberals this deep in delusion
that safe space thing extends into your optic nerve eh?

Don't get upset at me because you elected a reality television star.

i voted for him, why would i be upset?

you're the one who has been salty for months now, and you're going to keep getting saltier as time goes on, I hope you're not nearing the LD50 for your antidepressants yet, you'll need to keep upping your dosage as the next 7.5 years of Trump go on...

WOW LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BASED /BLACKMAN/ GETTING A MEDAL FROM OUR GOD-EMPORER! SEE, DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!

This, the medal of freedom is different then the medal of honor
/thread

praise kek, you're still on this

it's hilarious, now check them

I don't understand what you're talking about when it comes to that antidepressant stuff, sorry to hear about your brain problems, though. That shit is rough, I get why you voted for the man who said he could magically make it all go away now.

I'm implying that liberals like you, being several times more likely to avail themselves of pharma-drugs in a good year, are falling apart now.

Trump Derangement Syndrome has set in deep in you if you were unable to follow my very clear statements. Nice pilpul though, I bet you're a hit with the ladies.

It's not that I couldn't follow it, I just have no knowledge of them whereas you seem to be very familiar with their workings. Which was the point you failed to follow

You're not very good at this are you?

It's funny in a way, but I think it's more sad than anything. I look forward to your salt tomorrow morning, you'll be a busy little beaver weaving your Talmudic magic here!

Praise the prophet Trump (pbuh).

That could riposte knives if you are engaging them, but no a knife could easily kill somebody with that armor.

I don't think the preatorians had that armor en masse for very long either.

That's just a black man teaching Trump how the medal is displayed and placed on a recipient for when Trump gave it to James McCloughan.

>You're not very good at this are you?
I got what I wanted out of you, didn't I?

I don't understand if this is supposed to be some ironically stupid and OP expects Sup Forums to get the joke or not.

If this is some dick waving contest, Obama awarded 52 medal of honors, Trump 1. Ellen was not 1 of them.

Trump should not be issueing medals of honor right now. We have maybe 500 riflemen in direct combat total.