New study shows that pet ownership is contributing to global warming

sfgate.com/science/article/Your-pet-is-destroying-the-planet-says-UCLA-study-11732687.php

oh please, the earth isn't nearly warm enough. pollution, now that's a problem.

Don't get a dog goyim it's hurting da environment

Living contributes to global warming, why don't you start by killing yourself?

>That's right goy! Get rid of your family friend and protector so that Abdul and Tyrone can have another 6 kids

Only thing that contribute to it are NIGGERS, SANDNIGGERS AND CHINESE subhumans who can't stop over reproducing.

>"Get rid of your dog islam doesnt like do... eh i mean globalwarming!!"

-_-

>literally what GMOs were created for
if its an issue then simply point to the peer-reviewed articles that prove it is

Animals are not meant to be kept as pets and fed. They are meant to be wild or served as food. Sympathy for wild animals is what brought us to the tolerance shitfest we're dealing with now. Tolerance to Animals slides to niggers and niggers slides to Muslims.

>GMO is correlated with temperature

schizophrenia hits hard when it hits, hey.

i have 2 step solution

1) kill all animals
2) eat all dead dog

I was talking about the pollution, not temperature, or has all the glyphosphate in your diet gone to your brain?

Fuck that, overpopulating niggers and superchinks are causing this fucking bullshit. Kill them all.

I think niggers and mudslimes having 10+ kids is damaging to the enviroment, why don't we start sterilizing them.

shut up leafgook
1) Annex Canada
2) there is not step 2 you belong to us now

Praise kek. It's the doggos or us, this planet ain't cool enough for the both of us!

Take that flag off you fucking chink. Hitler would personally shoot you for saying shit like that.

DOG MOMS AND CAT LADIES B T F O

>muslims and niggers having 20 kids at a time is ok
>1 small dog will literally cause the world to blow up

Hitler didn't think people would have sympathy to more dangerous animals (Niggers). Look at what position were in now. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. And if you want to use your dog as a weapon, you don't give it sympathy. You teach that animal to bite with full force and listen to your every command.

You shut your filthy whore mouth!

It's never a billion and a half Indians shitting in a river or a billion and a half chinks dumping every chemical known to man into the sky. It's always whitey and now it's the white mans best friend, barky. It's time for whitey and barky to finally put an end to the darkie menace desu

Soon

My cat says let it all fucking burn.

>(((study)))

FUCKING THIS, FEED NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS TO DOGGOS !

Is the ass end a cat shoop? Or wtf

We must secure the existence of our doggos and a future for white children

I believe you user, that's exactly what a cat would say

Hitler did think people would have sympathy for dangerous animals such as blacks. Have you ever even read Mein Kampf? He predicted France would become a mulatto state and his prediction is rapidly becoming truth.
>Want to use you dog as a weapon
How about I use dogs as weapons when I need them to be and as loyal companions and friends any other time. Dogs have stood by us, been bred for specific purposes that make our lives easier and more enjoyable.

Bet you love rats too, don't you mud-baby?
Animals are not your friends. If you die in your house with your dog, that dog would gladly eat you. Pussies like you are what got us to the shitfest we have today. In peace time, animals are fine to keep sure. Unless that dog is a weapon, you get rid of that piece of shit or keep it as livestock if WW3 happens.

A dog probably has less impact on the climate than a single human. I'd rather fight a race war than get rid of my dog.

>If you die in your house with your dog, that dog would gladly eat you.
This is not the first time I see somebody say this and I still don't understand why people think this is somehow an anti-dog argument. Why does the idea of having your body eaten after you've died trigger you so much?

>Bet you love rats too
Nice strawman you've got there but no cigar.
>If you die in your house with your dog, that dog would gladly eat you
t. never owned a dog before. Even if the dog ate me, which it wouldn't, at least not before a period of mourning, I wouldn't resent it. That's nature. If my dog died and there was absolutely nothing else to eat, then I would eat my dog as well and it wouldn't resent me.
>Keep it as livestock
No one, no matter how desperate the situation is keeping DOGS as livestock except for the Chinese.
>Mud-baby
Kill yourself you soulless hive minded chink cunt.

>Animals are not your friends

Only humans have the capacity for mercy/thought. Can't believe I have to explain this to you. Except your a fin, which makes you a brainlet.

It's about respect. How about I piss on your body and stick your brown head on a pike and let it rot for everyone to see? Guess you prefer that over a respectful burial.

>Only humans have the capacity for mercy/thought.

Prove it

>It's never a billion and a half Indians shitting in a river or a billion and a half chinks dumping every chemical known to man into the sky.

This.
Shit's infuriating

Can't prove a negative. But, I guess that's "unfalsifiable" You're move.

>I'd rather fight a race war than get rid of my dog.
Wait you see fighting a race war as a bad thing?

>>>/reddit/

Jew are trying to take away the white mans dog now.

The white man's last friend and loyal ally is being targeted for termination.

>man's best friend

So is that why women love dogs so much?

Just look at the abhorrent aus poster.
Retard would rather starve to death than eat a worthless dog just because we domesticate dogs. Go look up the Gulag Archipelago and see how people would rather eat each other than starve to death and tell me you'd starve to death instead of eating that damn dog. You animal-rights cunts make me sick of how unaware you are of your own malevolence.

How about you name me an animal that wouldn't take that food source over starving other than humans?

They love them since they treat as replacements for the kids they'll never have

dog taste better when cook live

Just in time to remove the pupper from the growing Caliphate

So you're expecting a dog to bury its owner's body after that person has died? That's like expecting a nigger to advance quantum physics, physically impossible due to their brain structure.
When I'm dead, I'm dead. The only people who care about you sticking my whiter than you head on a pike and letting it rot for everyone to see would be those who are still alive. Respect doesn't do anything for the dead, it's simply courtesy to those who were left alive.

When Finland had a race war against the slavs in Soviet Union everybody suffered.
And you seem to have a very romanticized idea of war in general, do you think the only reason American soldiers returning from middle-east have psychological problems is because they're massive pussies?

If you aren't just shitposting, I doubt that. Coritsol (stress hormone) would probably make the meat taste like shit. I just used that pic as bait for moral-fags.

So pol can't actually argue the facts?
animals require more consumption that therefore burns more carbon

inb4 muh overpopulation, this study has nothing to do with population.

'Global Water Resources: Vulnerability from Climate Change and Population Growth' (Science, 2000)
Food Security in the Face of Climate Change, Population Growth, and Resource Constraints: Implications for Bangladesh (Environmental Management, 2004)

here are 2 studies from seconds of searching regarding population growth and climate change

also, population doesn't = high emissions, consumption does (although obviously we need far less people, otherwise we all have to live in poverty)

>Worthless dog
Bet it has more use than you
>Brings up Gulag Archipelago as an example.
Yeah, and when I'm stuck in the Sahara desert maybe I'll consider eating my camel. Oh no wait I won't because it has uses beyond eating. Don't bring up such extreme examples as the norm. If I was Douglas Mawson in Antarctica and needed to eat my dogs than I would but even that would only cause immediate relief and long term problems.
>Animals rights
I don't care what you do with cows or sheep or whatever. Nobody is eating my dog. Period. I'd rather put a bullet through a person skull. If they are that hungry than better for me to end their suffering rather than lose a friend.

Shifting the goal-post, muhammed. The point was to show the animal-fucker is that they are the fundamentally the same as any other animal you eat.

Also, the claim respect does nothing for the dead is moot. Depends on how long consciousness remains active after your dead, or if there's an afterlife which is unprovable but still a possibility even if your atheist.

>Unable to be proved
Then it should not be a concern.
>Actually arguing that animals shouldn't eat your body afterwards because their MIGHT be an afterlife
What does an immortal soul care for the carcass that once housed it? In the end even if you are buried you will still be eaten by other living organisms, you just wouldn't see it. Again, does the soul have a problem with this as well?

My dog does 2 miles to the gallon. Is he green by modern standards?

good thing i chose not to have children

good thing i also don't care, nigger i'm going to die who gives a fuck. if you think the human race is surviving crispr you got another thing coming

like do people even realize that in inside 20 years you can just hack a virus that will kill everyone? does anyone even realize this. it doesn't seem so

guess what's going to happen!!!!! guess!

human race isnt going to exist, planet will fix itself over time.

>Only humans have the capacity for mercy/thought. Can't believe I have to explain this to you.

ah, that must be why a recent experiment showed that chimpanzees will sacrifice food from their only limited food source to feed an unknown strange chimpanzee that appears to be hungry

This is true for all animals except dogs, as they have been domesticated for thousands of years. Dogs in the wild are usually barely scraping at survival, because they have genetically evolved not to be self-sufficient. Think of American niggers who were bred to serve their masters, but for hundreds of generations.

>Shifting the goal-post
I do not see myself doing that. I asked you why you don't like the idea of a dog eating your body after you die and you replied to that question. Then I gave my thoughts on it as a reply and now you're saying I'm trying to argue something else. That makes no sense to me.
>they are the fundamentally the same as any other animal you eat.
Almost the same but not quite. As a result of breeding dogs have become easier to train than many other animals. I have heard that this makes wild dogs without owners even more savage than feral wolves though.
Anyway, it seems like I'm not one of those your post was aimed at. I'm not so delusional I would expect dogs to act like humans or even on the level of a nigger. And even niggers eat each other and humans when left on their own devices. Though I believe a well-trained dog will be more obedient and loyal than a well-trained nigger.
>afterlife
If there's afterlife and I'm able to look at what's happening here on Earth even after I die, what does it matter to me what is done to my corpse? Does your headcanon tell you that being desecrated after death makes your spiritual body in the afterlife experience pain?

Anyone ever visit a vet because holy shit, are animal doctors way more expensive than human doctors.

Reminder that this is /leftypol/ false flagging.

Arguing for the possibility of a spiritual body in the afterlife experiencing pain yes. You can't definitely claim that disrespecting a corpse after death does nothing or that person may not be conscious for a longer period after being decapitated for example.

Dogs are domesticated yes but they are still animals. If you want to measure capacity for intelligence, there are much relatively smarter animals that get worse treatment than dogs, pigs and monkeys. Don't see faggots like aus over here sucking pig-cock/nigger-cock equally as dog-cock.

And yes the goal-post is shifted since the point was dogs are equally retarded as other animals. Being trainable doesn't mean shit. Pigs can be trained as well. I wasn't arguing that dogs have any capacity to refuse eating their owner based on dog-morality.

And yes niggers are less obident/loyal than a dog because they are smarter since they are closer to humans than dogs are.

it's just a coincidence that news is coming out that Muslims hate dogs and have even attacked dog owners because they despise the canine so much.

now how do you get rid of dogs?? well you say they contribute to global warming of course goy. so you and your liberal trendies should give up getting another pet once the one you have right now dies.

you don't wanna offend the Mus--I mean you wanna save the planet now don't you??

>pigs
Even the smallest pigs will grow to 50kg, that's too big for me. And I prefer the way my dog looks over what pigs look like.
>monkeys
I don't want a hairy (and in some cases dumber) nigger.
>the point was dogs are equally retarded as other animals
I agree with you on that point. I still don't see "it eats you when you're dead if there's nobody to bury you" as an anti-dog argument though. Pigs are omnivores too so they would eat a dead human just like a dog would. My original question was why is it such a bad thing for a dog to do it and I believe we are still on topic.

Arguing for keeping no animals. Read first post. Animals will eat you regardless. I assume it would be less painful to the living/family to find you still in one piece. Assuming that peace will be kept for you to die in your own home and you not being a NEET loser living with your parents of course.

I see. In my earlier posts I didn't see myself arguing against that point.

I support the idea of keeping dogs and cats as pets. Even Japs keep pets and they're not committing an ethnic suicide with their immigration policies. I believe it is possible to own pets and not want to help niggers at the same time.
I'm against keeping pigs and monkeys as pets though because from my point of view they're not beautiful. And I can't trust animals other than dogs to warn me every time somebody gets close to my home.
An electronic system is easier to avoid and not as dangerous as a dog.

I'm also against the idea of keeping small dogs as pets. 20kg+ or no deal.
Cats can at least hunt mice even though they're pretty small but I have mixed feelings about keeping cats as pets in the city and suburbs. Cats in most urban homes are just useless moving decorations.

I'd rather have my pet than 1 billion Chinese and 1 billion poos. Kill them off first.

preach

How long till the libtards realize the logical conclusion of their carbophobia and advertise for sterilizing the planet with a global holocaust to ensure that nothing can ever live here again and they'll get the eternal stagnation they long for?

My dog is a better person than you.

Fair enough on subjectivity of beauty. One aspect of having yourself sorted is knowing what would happen when the metaphorical flood arrives. At least now, the possibility of your chosen pet feasting on your corpse and having your family find it is something to consider from your decision of owning pets.

Honestly, If you wanted something more useful I'd say grow a garden. Doesn't matter how large as long as it can provide some food. If you put enough cash into it, it can be very low maintenance. The cost of owning a pet for 10+ years can add up.

If it seemed like I was arguing for better treatment of niggers or getting rid of dogs because of muslim feefees, I wasn't. They're animals as well. They should live with their own in the wild. Honestly, I couldn't give a shit about the dog owners because at least it would piss off the muslims. Would be even funnier to own a pig.

You've grown on me user. You're alright in my book.

(((UCLA)))

Remember white people, you must have two children MAXIMUM and NO PETS. But we will never criticize the gargantuan population increases coming in the Third World in the coming decades.

2 Billion Africans > 100 Million White People

Domestication was a mistake.

Lets see liberals get rid of their pets...oh wait they are full of shit and wont' do anything like that.

Fuck the earth, right libshits?

I thought they concluded that whites having kids contribute to global warming

I don't even care at this point. The world is going to shit so let it fucking fry in a generation or two.

This is bullshit.

>If it seemed like I was arguing for better treatment of niggers or getting rid of dogs because of muslim feefees, I wasn't.
It didn't seem like that.

I also enjoyed the discussion we had, best of luck to you in the future.

>(((new study shows)))

humans cause global warming so why aren't we all committing suicide?

Let's play 'spot the next school shooter'

NO TOUCHO THE DOGGO

Global warming is caused by kikes begging the earth to gas them.

For you.

We should exterminate cats and stray dogs/mutts.

This.

Holy fuck how are chinks better than niggers again?

Be sure to pack heat, psycho

>buy a chicken
>get egs
>get more chickens
>repeat

Or eat man's best friend who can bork and protect you
I fucking swear im disgusted

fuck yeah time to buy more

the study might as well say living is contributing to global warming, how dumb are these researchers

They will try to take everything from us

> A stable marriage
> The ability to own land
> Our trusted dog companions

They want you dependent, demoralized. A worthless brainless indentured serf. Miserable and alone, with only the (((state))) to fall back on.

Logic says that Africans and Middle-Easterners are contributing to global warming too. As well as being destructive in so many other ways.

Why do we keep them around again?

Global warming and pollution violate the NAP. Capital punishment when?

Don't give in to her. She's trying to trigger you by posting videos of animal torture. Be sure to keep an eye out in the news for the next school shooting.

fuck off you falseflagging commie piece of shit

if hes the flag then your're the pole

Nope, that is a beautifully colored, very well fed wolf with its winter coat. Good photography too.

>YES GOYUM, GIVE UP MAN BEST FRIEND FOR US..ER... I MEAN THE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT

>(((UCLA)))

the west is not overpopulated
it needs more children infact
the ones actually overpopulating the world will never stop, and will never be called out on it

the west is not the primary cause of "global pollution"
the ones actually polluting he world will never stop, and will never be called out on it

the west is not over populated, it does however have a problem with those that breed like rabbits mass immigrating
not having pets and children does not stop the natural warming of the world.

the only thing that can make the world go back to having constant ice again is another meteor.