Mike Cernovich no longer supports trump

Beginning of the end for trump? His hardcore supporters are bailing out like obama's first term supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/08/03/right-wing-troll-mike-cernovich-says-he-is-doing-a-big-pivot-away-from-trump_partner/
archive.is/z9UI4
youtube.com/watch?v=eu7Nigp7gHA
youtube.com/watch?v=uElwIGmI_Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was all coked up tonight sniffing his gorrira pill poweder and shitty Chinese gay bans sunglass s.

His contact, mooch, got canned, and he's losing it

Kikes gonna kike.

Not true. He said that his "branding" and "business" will no longer be pro-Trump as in blatantly biased. There's a difference. He's still very much pro-Trump.

Learn2business, goy.

Who cares, but this looks like a shill thread. Post link or fuck off.

who even is this guy?

he seems bright but I guess there's a reason why the people who never heard of an "alt right" are all like
>wat

Kikes like (((Cernovich))) and (((Ben Shapiro))) are nothing but shit tier e-celebs.

These kikes are only popular because of you /r/T_D faggots.

He wants to rebrand cause he know alt right is going the way of the dodo bird. That's why he's starting to reach out to the alt left.

Thanks for the source.

cernobitch would have nothing without trump. hes a fucking fanboy loser with no actual ideas of his own.
also saged for a fucking eceleb thread.

Mike Cernovich is a shekel hungry kike.

Who the fuck cares

hes a cuck the based pedes will never abandon him.

I don't know if this guy's got roid rage, or he's a cokehead, or what his issue with, but, really, when you talk like Elmer Fudd, you must seek speech counseling if you want to make public speaking your "thing". The guy sounds simultaneously like a wittle baby who wants his wolly pop and a faggot with a butt plug in his ass.

He never did you faggot. He is a paid Clinton shill

He's not even "Alt-Right", "Alt-Lite" more likely. He's the type of guy that sticks around for some time, the type of guy that can reach out to normies and liberals - more so than most of the "Alt-Right". Hate it, but that's the unfortunate truth.

Could you please provide a link?

>Who the fuck cares
All the AIDS infected /r/T_D faggots who seem to fill up Sup Forums these days.

I can't wait until school starts and all these faggots are too busy struggling with homework to spam these kike threads.

Probably talking about this:
salon.com/2017/08/03/right-wing-troll-mike-cernovich-says-he-is-doing-a-big-pivot-away-from-trump_partner/

Norbot, get in here.

>unarchived shill
archive.is/z9UI4

You're arguing with the McMaster IDF.

Thanks, Nordbot.
I see. I'm out then.

>Cernovich: "Backing Trump has been bad for business"
(((Cernovich))) that fucking kike is doing it for the shekels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

When I first saw him I was like Jesus this dude looks like an intense mother fucker. Then I heard him speak and wasn't threatened by him at all. He has the voice pitch and cadence of an autist. Even if he was 6'4" or something, I doubt I would feel threatened by him. He acts like he'd give in and keel over if you so much as prepared a backhand slap.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu7Nigp7gHA

Think of it this way. If Trump fails to achieve anything or simply renegs on all his promises (llooking more likely everyday) then the patience of the populace will continue to worsen. Which is what we need. Things need to get worse and the public needs to continue to lose trust in the false dem republic right left dichotomy that is propped up by the establishment.

>Beginning of the end for trump?

t. increasingly nervous man™

You know what it is. The ADL and Israel kikes wanted him to bend the knee.

And he did.

Pretty much this. The alt right is just as dumb as toxic as the sjws.

Fix your own life and stop blaming the Jews for your problems.

Alt right is a meme psy ops created by the media. It doesn't really exist outside of Internet forums. They are a small almost nonexistent voting bloc in us.

>race mixer

Imagine my shock.

He's just salty about Mooch. He likely doesn't know the Mueller chess at play. He'll come around.

They don't exist outside the internet and thru a camera lense

He doesn't deserve views if hes' this retarded.

It should be called Down's Mindset

>rank opportunist is an opportunist
His cosmopolitan bias is showing

Go start a war in your own country

>Mike Cernovich
>Kike Cernobitch
wgaf what this joo thinks

>And he did.
Of course he did. Just like that kike faggot (((Alec Jones))) bend the knee to the DC pedos.

youtube.com/watch?v=uElwIGmI_Z4

All these (((alt-right))) faggots are one by one being exposed and taken down.

He's a Jewish infiltrator trying to fuck up the right wing movement just like every other e-celeb

Did Jack Posobiec flee the country?

Kek, reminds me of this crazy faggot

THE END OF AN ERA

Lol you know when Trump inevtiably get voted out in 3 years you will never get another Republican nationalist again right? Do you pay attention to your demographics? Their voting habits? Your country, as was founder, is over. OPen your border, open your wallets, accept the worlds huddled masses America. The great juggernaut for the one world government.

If trump gets rid of the deep state he will be president until his death.

Shillovich finally decided to jump the kikedike and follow his blood?

Good. Normies will leave Cernovich but not Trump. The result is that they will be more inclined to follow people with a more alt-right leaning instead (who also aren't a Cosmopolitan).

Thernovich is a kike

Tons of non-whites voted for Trump. Just because somebody isn't white doesn't mean it's impossible for them to be a patriotic right-winger.

obnoxious fagbot is obnoxious

Pray tell how that is possible right now? how is it possible democratically to remove an entrenched bureaucracy you have no say over? Please tell me your plans based civ nats

>cernovich
>hardcore supporter

oh shit you're right.

With every shill that falls the jew becomes closer to fully exposed

A military Junta

White nationalism won Trump the election. If he fails ITS OVER

He's about to free the ghetto retard.

Cernovich the faggot kike has always been a faggot kike.

Such a fucking MAGA hat The_Donald fag who can't call a kike a kike.

What the hell is a "globalist" anyway? It's a certain dual loyalty type who hates racial identification among white people And Zionists who try to make us (((democratize))) the Middle East.

Now he's trying to get his conspiratard fanbase of boomers and idiots to fight for kikes again bc McMaster has common sense about the illegitimate Israeli occupation in Palestine.

Stupid faggot.

Just worry about ur island, mate.

THE JEWS ARE THE PROBLEM

THE MORE YOU TELL ME TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE JEWS

THE MORE I WANT TO GAS THEM

Oy vey, goyim! That's hate-think

That's what i thought. You lolbertarians you ancaps you republicans boomers all of you have no answers. Nothing. you will just go back adn vote again in 4 years for the same two candidates re skinned. Just lol

Oklahoma and Wyoming women are fucking B A S E D

what

Not even my problem. I live a comfortable life in a cosmopolitan city among many upper middle class kikes.

I just don't like seeing my fellow citizens to get torn to bits over another country's interests.

Or a hypocritical stance on racial nationalism among the country's (((elites)))

Palestine makes Jim Crow look like Disneyland.

F A K E
A
K
E

Typical Jew.

i'm too lazy to look into this, so i'm just going to assume it's a character assasination and then basically ignore these threads

i think that's probably what most of Sup Forums is doing

funny, because there is no way to fill out race or sex on the ballot.

He always starts shit with WNs though. This isn't out of character at all for him.

>When the GOP elite and the deep state goes after Trump hard, who’s going to have his back? Do you gain anything by risking your reputation, your career, your business, supporting Trump? What is the upside? So, everything in life has an upside and a downside. So, if you go risk it for Trump, you might lose it all, you have a big downside. Huge downside with Trump. What’s the upside?

Listen to the jewry of this guy
Its like as if he has no soul
Fake news peddler, disgusting

You are correct on your points: Trump won't get a second term (most likely) and we'll fall back into the same old shit. America desperately needs an alternative.

Who cares what this Jewish monkey has to say?

Seriously now. His job was to try to direct the "alt-right" toward where (((they))) wished it to go, he failed, and so now it's phase two. His ass buddy Spencer is doing the same thing now.

>who even is this guy?
he wrote a book on pickup artist techniques so he figures he's a real Svengali and can brainwash the masses

trump will get his second term, all this media shilling is just galvanizing the public

What happens after his second term? 8 years isn't long enough to reverse the cancer, let alone kill it.

He's a coward. He has no ideological values, only money.

Hitler did it in less and he didn't even have 20+ years of NSA tapes of every fart and burp the deep state ever emitted.

See that's the thing, he knows all their secrets.

It's a lateral lisp. Hard to correct on someone that old, but possible. I was surprised Jones let him on the radio with a voice and a lisp like that.

some basically he's an unprincipled sack of shit just looking for the next shekel grabbing opportunity

jidf plz go

He just wants to be Famous

Fuck him and every other pussy that wants to hedge their bets instead of being men and having convictions.

Self promoting Jew opportunist frontrunning the AR to keep it kosher, with some actual contacts in the admin that he doesn't seem to have anymore, hence the oy veying and shanda fur die goyim he's been displaying since he lost him/them.

gas him