Can you guys please stop with the nazi shit

The huge majority of Trump supporters are not associated with Nazis, yes some hate illegals but the only way to go mainstream is to accept that America is made up of multiple people from around the world. Nazis should ditch the swastika, stop hating people based on skin color and start hating cultures that do not mesh or go against traditional America.. Thank you.

cool it with the antisemitic remarks alright fellas??

SORRY.

THE KIKES HAVE GOT TO GO.

1/10 made me reply
go back to t_D nobody invited your weak ass

sage in all fields

gas yourself turbojew

No let them keep being Nazis so they further bluepill the normies into not wanting to be like them

nobody wants you t_dfag

Is that Fantano?

i sexually identify as a nazi and i condemn this naziphobic nonsensical hysteria, you are infringing my sexual freedoms and until you stop, you are my enemy

kys kike

no

No

>based on skin color and start hating cultures that do not mesh or go against traditional America.

Yeah,well pal, I am looking at the tax revenue stats per racial demographic and it says that you are full of shit.
So the next time you can@t find a job' or can't afford housing, or your degree is worthless on the market, or you have to work for barely a minimum wage, always remember - YOU did this. It is no ones but your fault, because of the positions you hold. So choke on it.

Go home

>cuckstani flag

mmm...

HEIL HITLER

No, sorry. The left decided to call everybody Nazis so we're taking this up a notch if anything, just to scare them as a prank.

They wanted Nazis, now they are going to get them. They can thank themselves for waking people like me up once and for all.

Because MS-13 doesn't go against our traditional values :)

Tazer Tennis Racket? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?