To californians

please just do secede from the U.S. so you don't spread your cancer to the rest of us

from Oregon

Think of how many MILLIONS of lefty trash would flock there right away

lots and it would for the better

LELELLELELELELEL YOU DUMB STUPID AMERISHARTS CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT OUR GDP AND WATER AND FOOD AND SILICON VALLEY AND HOLLYWOOD AND CELEBERITIES YOU DUMB REDNECK RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARD DRUMPFTARDS!!!
IF WE LEAVE YOU'RE ALL DEAD! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

I love it when non-Californians think they're relevant.

>can't live without our water
did you forgot you get your water from colorado?
could've carried less

Oregon is literally California's retarded little brother.

California makes almost all our money anyone making threads like these are traitors most likely Kremlin kikes wanting to see united states of America lose world hegemony so someone else can take over. Fuck off I'll fight any cali scum wanting to secede.

you're talking about wallamette valley

>SILICON VALLEY AND HOLLYWOOD
checked, but both would be valueless without the protection of US copyright law.

Nevada too, California keep your spics and refugees in your state. I keep seeing Cali license plates. Bad enough they are pandering to you cunts with the raiders stadium. Fucking thing is going to bankrupt the state. Fuck the raiders and fuck Cali.

same here and they like to disturb our roads by speeding

I want CA to attempt secession so Mad Dog Mattis can personally pilot his sled-team of pitbulls here, barbecue the communists, and eat them all himself in one sitting.

And Washington too

>please just do secede from the U.S. so you don't spread your cancer to the rest of us
your beef is with mexico, not us.

Yes please, it'd be great to have a functioning federal government of 3 states.

Nevermind that the west coast is the most productive part of this country when it comes down to tech.

underrated

Please make it happen California and take Kate Brown with you as well.

If CA secedes, then silicone valley will leave CA. Also, CA imports its water. The only semi-argument you have is GDP, but that doesn't matter all that much, especially when you see the benefits from dropping CA and its problems.

Do this shit. Take your electoral votes with you. There will never be another liberal president elected.