>thinks blacks should be legalised

pick one

>wants to control people's personal lives
>isn't a closet homosexual
Pick one, fascist.

ANCAP bruh
everything should be legal, even if you don't consume it
>recreational heroin when ?

You don't need to smoke weed to know it is less harmful than drinking, and would raise billions of dollars if legalized nation wide. The money even gets put towards schools and the community, so you can smoke your kids through college. It eliminates the necessity for people to buy shitty Mexican weed from shady people, because there is a tested product being sold at a reasonable price at the corner store. I see no downsides to legalizing marijuana, and I smoke it.

>Supports freedom
>wants government making personal choices

pick one

also
>reddit tier b8
you know what to do Sup Forumsio

Name one person who doesn't smoke weed that thinks it should be legalized. I fucking dare you.

Sam Harris

>OP is not a faggot
>OP makes original post

Pick one

This, stoners dont want it legal because it will be taxed like tobacco

>and I smoke it

Fuck off. Enjoy psychosis addict.

>supports abortion
>can't have one

Ron Paul

>isn't circumjewed
>wants to be
What is restoration for $200 Alex

>isn't gay
>faps to traps

Pick one

>completely sane
>gets penis ripped outside-in now has festering wound in their crotch

Pick one

Yeah, no. Weed is degenerate, in a white ethnostate if have no problem with it being legal if individuals who admitted to using it had to sign off their agency for 6 mo.s while it left their system. No voting, no making decisions for themselves.

I think all drugs should be legal. However, weed affects the body more than most are led on to believe. When you use drugs, you are altering the chemicals in your brain, and are creating new synaptic connections that drastically change your emotions and mood. I believe all drugs are degenerate, however, I also believe I cant tell someone what they can and cannot do.

Vaginismus
>being heterosexual
I lost
>chomping on leg arbys

Me.

I don't want to touch the stuff, but that doesn't mean it should be illegal.

>Thinks smoking marijuana results in psychosis
>t.12yearoldsummerfag

What? I pick both.

STOP BUMPING BAIT THREADS YOU FUCKING NEWFAG TRASH!

nah lul

I'm smoking it right now. I'm also at full mast right now. Feeling very bicurious. Who wants in?

Me.

I both...

You can't pick both, it's either one or the other.

I don't smoke weed and I think it should be legalized.
Because I'm not retarded.
Also it's 100% not a schedule 1 drug. It has medical applications. The fact that it still is is proof this country is retarded.

Im smokin the second i leave work and get home.

>consuming the herbal Jew

wish i could pump a fat cone atm but i have a case of bronchitis

I 100% support the legalization and taxation of marijuana while at the same time declining to partake in its consumption.

Donald Trump agreed with you in the early 90s bruh.
Why the fuck he picked the cabbage patch doll to be ag I'll never know

>Donald Trump agreed with you in the early 90s bruh.
Why the fuck he picked the cabbage patch doll to be ag I'll never know
40,896 degree lawn bowling

Ben Shapiro

So for-profit prisons can make more money by incarcerating drug users for extended periods of time after minimal offences.

Could be, the man's never even smoked a ciggarette, he probably considers pot smokers degenerate.

he probably does consider recreational pot smokers to be degenerate, but i would imagine less than alcoholics
unless he has changed his stance from his public one 10-30 years ago, he understands it's mostly harmless, has medical applications, and the kind of tax revenue that could be pulled from it
i'm still hoping that he comes full centrist on issues like that and goes full far right on some of the ones he ran as a platform for his campaign. any realist understood he would backpedal on some issues come election time and post election

If I learned one thing from The Art of the Deal it's that Papa Trumpu is autistic when it comes to recreational drugs but doesn't mind people drinking around him since it makes them friendlier and more prone to making deals.
he'll probably remove Sessions eventually since he's not doing his job and after that it'll be a purely states rights issue (I hope).

Recreational drug users in general are degenerate, but that doesn't mean the rest of society can't benefit.

>thinking bad thoughts is the same as consuming a drug that turns you into a literal nigger

Whatever you need to tell yourself "homie"

Basketball is not a drug.

It doesn't matter because you won't read the names and will make this crapthread again an hour later, have a sage.

Whoa stop projecting there buddy, just because your central nervous system is pussy and can't handle one of the least harmful drugs on the planet doesn't mean it turns people into niggers. Otherwise we would need to ban internet because it turns you into bootlicker who hates freedom.

Thanks for the psychoanalysis Freud, but not liking the effects of a drug doesn't mean there must be something wrong with me. I've seen what it can do to friends of mine who were fairly bright, but became literal couch potato niggers who couldn't hold a conversation

Never even said it should be banned. I just believe any white person who respects themselves shouldn't consume the herbal Jew. Because that's what it is. And we're not evolutionarily used to it in the same way we are somewhat adapted for alcohol

>inb4 deflecting to the harms of alcohol

I know faggot, I don't need a lecture

I don't own a car therefore driving should be illegal.

>pic

Truly the worst feel.

>I grow weed
>I think weed should be illegalized
Shit son, riddle me that.

I do. If you smoke weed, you should get whatever comes your way.

I support the legalization of recreational marijuana consumption but do not consume it myself. Fite me irl faget
Also
>I never learned self control so I need the government to take on the role of my parents and tell me what I can put in my body
Are bootlickers just mentally stuck as children?

>I've seen what it can do to friends
And? That's their choice and it's obviously character, not drug problem. These people would otherwise became alcoholics or crackers, but hey of course it's easier to blame the drug than admitting your friends are shit.
>I just believe any white person who respects themselves shouldn't consume the herbal Jew.
Jews spent decades if not hundreds of years to keep it illegal in white communities so it doesn't btfo everything you could make from weed including not having to buy pharmaceuticals for minor discomforts while it's legal in Israel. Same with niggers, Jews push for multiculturalism everywhere but pays solid money to foreigners to fuck off Israel, so go make the math dumbfuck.
>And we're not evolutionarily used to it in the same way we are somewhat adapted for alcohol.
Uh-huh, that's why we have thousands of alcohol poisoings every year but not a single one Cannabis overdose in the whole human history.

The next world war is probably going to happen in the next 25 years so any long term drug use won't really matter. This will be the worst one yet and for quite some time.

? Growers want weed illegal, otherwise it wouldn't make them money.

>it's obviously character

that's been my whole point nigur

>Jews spent decades if not hundreds of years to keep it illegal so it doesn't btfo everything you could make from weed, pharmaceuticals etc

That was anglo captains of industry protecting against the hemp plant, which is useful. And I will grant you the pharma industry prefers to give people opiods for more shekels, but I am referring to the cultural promotion of degeneracy, ala the 60's, including a lot of weed smoking without any discipline to temper the possibility of over-use

>alcohol poisoning

apples to oranges. weed obviously isn't toxic on the physical level in the way that ethanol is literally poisonous. the danger is mental and psychological, and you know that.

The point I was making is that, in my opinion, a white person can more easily mentally recover from drinks versus smoking weed. From what I've seen it takes a few days to fully return to mental normalcy after smoking. Granted, if weed were in a more natural form of 3-5% THC it would be much more benign, but selective breeding has it around 20-25% THC these days. There's been actual studies on weed in the past vs now

I grow and smoke my own to ensure quality and strain.
Additional benefits of not supporting the sandniggers and krauts that smuggle it into the country.
Plus it keeps deer away from my vegetable garden for some reason

Should be legal, government get out of my garden and body reee.

Nah, I don't sell. I grow for my father (had a bad bike accident and uses it for pain). I think marijuana should only be prescribed for these sort of issues.

All of my friends who smoke are fucking retarded, and I hate weed culture.

i don't smoke but i think it should be legalized.

black markets lead to more crime.

now fuck off.

i smoke weed everyday. ama

>uses fascist as an insult on Sup Forums

Cones, Joints, Blunts, Bongs, Pipes or Vapes?

>doesn't drive a car
>thinks cars should be legalized

Wew lad

i just use the pax now. i got the 2 and 3. I highly recommend it

Tell you what. You think you have the right to tell me what I can and can't put in my body, come stop me. I dare you. You will be shot.

And you deserve to be shot, because you are a moron. More of this liberal "derp we have to make up new mental illnesses so we can take away peoples rights and guns" bullshit. You must have voted for Clinton.

Here's a shocker for you: Weed "cultureā€ only started because weed was illegal. Had the government not made a big thing about a harmless fucking flower, and left people alone, marijuana enthusiasts would not have had any reason for their life to revolve around marijuana. Once it became a political issue, people started dedicating their lives to it. And yes, I have smoked marijuana for 20 years, and most wouldn't even know it. And also, yes, i hate the weed "culture" as well, but making it illegal will only make more of these types come out of the woodwork. If it is treated like what it is, not a big deal, people won't make a big deal out of it.

>and I hate weed culture.
Weed culture is degenerate. It's low IQ and low brow.

>All of my friends who smoke are fucking retarded
Like any substance it can attract low IQ individuals seeking escape from their limited minds and perspective in search of a feels. Weed Does lower IQ, but only whilst in the system. Some studies say it effects it 10 points some say on average 1-2. However once the body has been clean for ample time, IQ reverts to normal. Your take on people you know that smoke being retarded correlates directly with them being retarded to begin with. Plenty of High IQ people smoke weed but don't fall into the stoner crowed because it's low IQ regardless of perspective(Nigger talk- "mayne, dat shit was da fire rite dur" / dressing like faggots w/ drug rugs & dreads. Pseduo-beliefs in metaphysics just because you've tripped x+7 times. Women whom dress and act as slutty as possible. So on and so forth). I know 150+ IQ people that smoke weed, and 70 IQ people that smoke. You make friends with those similar to yourself and distance yourself from those unlike you. I smoke, and don't associate with those of retardation and cannot think beyond the latest console game or the next high. I can relate and have a "normal" conversation with some dipshit stoner at a concert but i certainly won't be hitting him up for a "sesh" any time soon. **i'm rambling, but point being that "not all smokers", and from my years, i can say it's probably 20% tops that are actually savvy and worth talking to. That being said, the industry is pozzed and right for the butt fucking. These morons are going to be crushed by actual thinkers**

**t. psych degree pot farmerfag**

What if it's both?
>implying I want to allow criminals to keep making money whilst we expend countless resources in a losing battle to counteract them
>not just legalising and taxing it, therefore freeing the current police resources to focus on criminals as well as providing money for the provision of civic services.

Treat it exactly the same as alcohol.

>Are bootlickers just mentally stuck as children?
Yes