Alpha males do not exist

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

What does Sup Forums think of this? Personally I think this guy is a typical liberal propaganda pushing faggot but I'm open to opinions

>the haircut and waistline
Of course this faggot would like to convince people of that

ambiguous euphemistic language used chiefly in political propaganda.

Whatever betas have to tell themselves to feel better about it.

why would you even watch that retard?

For me it's how blatantly weak and faggy he acts is what gives it away. If he at least somewhat acted like he had a sack it'd be far more convicning

It's good to make a distinction between SJWs and PC people from the sane people who make up a portion of the left. I'm a liberal not into any of that PC shit, so that's why I got triggered and had to make a distinction. Anyways, I think he's a PC cunt who should stop pushing his SJW propaganda. I especially have a problem with his so-called "Adam Ruins Everything" episode about gaming. Fucking cunt.

I dont, I was bored and browsed what's trending on YouTube. I saw the title and know this guy from the commercials for his gay little show, so I was curious

Haha, bet you're pretty butt flustered,huh drumpfkin?
Next time try not to bring poo to the pee bed m8

>Oh, the Alpha males are actually fathers
>Alpha males don't exist

Alpha males do exist and they're fathers. It says so in the video.

He's a beta.

But to be fair, almost every male that loves in modern society passes on their genes in one way or another, regardless if they are alpha or not. Plenty of weak men that are fathers these day

"Alpha" in the PUA/ social pseudoscience sense is a lie, But leadership in hierarchies isn't. Women are simply parasitic by nature and most men would rather play alpha-beta headgames than own up to the truth, which inevitably leads to the path of nihilism.

There are leaders and there are followers. This put simply, alphas and betas. There is no denying this.

Well I'm a leader in the field of frog posting but who gives a shit about that?

THIS
only black dna exists and white men tap into their evolutionary links to it to become part black and control women like we do naturally

Yes, alpha vs beta is a moronically simple way of categorizing people and trying to be in a way that is only "real" when analyzed after the fact is stupid, but even lamer than all of that is feeling the need to make a video about it. The fact that such a thing exists says a lot.

Being alpha has nothing whatsoever to do with being a douchebag. His jaded view of this reflects his insecurities and nothing else.

Alphas are rarely angry, they experience a spectrum of emotion, including compassion. In order to feel a call of duty and servitude toward your people strong enough to want to lead them to a new light you must first feel a very strong compassion for these people, it will have very little to do with you.

When thinking of the alpha mentality, realize that alphas are in control and are secure in the notion of it and rarely need to make the defense of their status. A beta male is much more likely to have an outburst, as they are on unstable ground and insecure with a lot to prove.

"Speak softly, and carry a big stick." Teddy Rosevelt

I guarantee his wife is cheating on him

It's not cheating if you're allowed to watch.

And how do you know this kind sir?

pic related, she'll never be able to resist a Chad.

She's nothing special tho

what do they call this hairstyle?

Gay

who the hell is this fat sack of crap?

so can this fucking little faggot explain why there is only 1 male stag with a bunch of female doe's in mating season?

whats this load of shit.

alpha male is just a meme for a real man

none of these limp wristed faggots

Ironically enough, the closest person to what you're describing who I've seen in a fucking Youtube video is a homo, manlet bottom bitch. Veteran "and" an ex cop, laughs when he's talking about times he's been shot at. He makes a habit of sending flowers every year to a man who's in jail for life after trying to kill him.

Adam can't even feel the call of duty to be fucking funny for his comedy bit.

>i feel threatened by thing so therefore i'll exclude it from my worldview altogether

alrighty then

The whole problem with his argument is that is based on the idea that Chads=Alphas when nobody really thinks that. Chads are just showboaty faggots. Not actual leaders and social controllers.
The gist of his argument is
>alpha males do not exist in humans because the alpha of a group changes depending on context
So, he disproves his own main point.
There are alpha males but some are alpha in more contexts than others.
Anybody that can walk into a room and take control of it is alpha.

Change it to: alpha males don't exist anymore. Because there are so few of them left.

Back in the day men were fucking tough, honest and alpha. Not the pussy feeling sensitive fags of today. Look at this adam dude. He harldy even qualifies as a man

libfag: "dudes, we're all the same and all races have the same IQ, bros"

The commercial bothers the fuck out of me, I can't help but echo him in a nasally Jew voice.

Whenever someone tells you something think of what they have to gain by telling you said thing. Good rule for life.

>alpha males dont exist anymore because I live in a bubble surrounded by people like myself, and form worldviews from anecdotal internet stories

Durr alpha males dun exist they just parunts
I mean I can literally swap alpha with parent in the script and it's the exact same thing.
Adam can't into labels apparently, maybe he has autism?? Like me??

I guess he had scooped one too many, poor Drumpfet.

>faggy pompadour undercut

>atrocious 50s problem glasses

>badly groomed beard

>fat

>stylized tie

>weak, high pitched voice

>manlet

>has a completely skewered view of what an alpha male is

>doesn't believe in alphas or betas for that matter

>Seth Rogen vibe

The cuckoldry is flying off the charts! This man is breaking wizard levels!

literally who? wgaf what this faglord has to say

Cultural context allows for the alpha-beta thing as Sup Forums understands it. The best example was the D&D skit, where the outsider (Alpha Adam) was mocked. The separating factor, in real life, is the ability to inflict physical pain. That's neither alpha or beta. That's the real factor in the argument--what type of shit you can talk, and how much you can get away with. That's what Sup Forums argues about, really.

So big dudes can talk shit to skinny pricks; okay so what? Flipping it--the insecurity of big dudes to act out like that offers a glimpse into the psyche of that state--a blockade around a fragile shell. Otherwise, why care? Why waste your time and energy other than to prove to others that you are so tough?

But the point flips again, when the skinny prick gets a chance to make someone else feel inferior. Hence the context. Now YOU'RE outnumbered....but like I said...IRL If Alpha Adam was mocked at a D&D gathering, he'd just knock over a table and apply a choke hold. WHICH is why message boards exist...to bitch about what...MAN...I WOULD HAVE FUCKED HIM UP BUT...
you know, I was wearing my good shirt...he only stole fifty bucks...I shouldn't have made fun of him...

So it's not Alpha or Beta; it's the ability to defend yourself, which is neither. Just a good investment in life. Defense is the best offense, right?

The alpha-beta metaphor is just a crude approximation of the social dynamics that results from nature human interactions. The alphas tend to be the most attractive, have the highest amount of agency, or have some favorable mixture of the two. Its existence isn't predicated on mirroring the social patterns found in other animals because we aren't like other animals. The analogies just get the point across by reminding by reminding us about our competitive nature and how it informs us on natural hierarchies.

>Arguing with facts
Kill yourselves, you can kiss me where the sun don't sun too. Kek

The whole alpha beta thing is kind of bullshit. You're either a man, or you're a faggot(lacking in masculine spirit). The ideal man is responsible, is willing to serve others, is well thought out and sharp, isn't afraid to defend himself and others from danger, and doesn't spend time on childish shit.

If we're talking about leadership within a group, an alpha might change depending on the situation, but assertiveness is required to direct people. Being a beta in this context doesn't mean you're a faggot or something. Beta nowadays is just synonymous with manchild fag.

His claim is more consistent with Christianity though. In Christianity, being poor, weak and in submission are good things. Where as rich and agressive is seen as evil.

>alpha males don't exist
>it's an archetype
This guys confidence in his ignorance is incredibly infuriating

>fat
>alpha

Day of the Rake, when?

My gf watched one on fertility and now thinks she can give birth at 38.

dear god that was even worse than i thought it would be. what the fuck happened to college humor?

i do think people who talk about and are obsessed with being "alpha" generally are socially incompetent, but it's still a useful word to describe certain characteristics of people that i'm not sure how you can deny exist.

it's called collegehumor not collegephilosophicaldiscussion, fucking retards

That's not true at all, and never was true.

Consistently through history, about half of males got to reproduce while almost all females got to reproduce.

"alpha" is a spectrum. Women want to have sex with the top 20% of men, but have to "settle" with the top 50%.

There's no hope for the neckbeards.

I haven't watched it yet, but from the images I can already tell it's going to be a millennial looking cuck arguing completely, 100% from the position of sour grapes.

These videos are made for pol users to watch, why do you guys keep bumping the thread and giving them views?

At least put sage in options above so the thread does not get a bump.

Faggots, they make this outrage content for you.

Libcuck or not he's right. Alphas don't exist. Some people take the "human is an animal" trope too far.

Watched it. I was right. It's mostly nonsense and misdirection. The term "alpha" long ago stopped having anything to do with wolves. Instead, it refers to a type of personality, or at least the outward appearance of it. And anyone who has spent some time dealing with people know exactly what it means.

And hey, nice job shitting on tabletop games while you're at it, Adam. But no, people's personalities don't magically change when they're playing a game. And "alpha" people don't assume they can play a game without knowing the rules because of their confidence. Usually they don't want to play at all, because games aren't "real", and therefore a waste of time. That's been my experience, anyway.

>beta cuck says alphas don't exist

Gee, I wonder why he'd say that.

>Consistently through history, about half of males got to reproduce
Actually it's more like 1 in 5 males.

Sounds like something a non-alpha would say

I don't buy the whole alpha/beta thing, but one thing I do know is that faggots exist, and this guy is a huge fucking faggot.

Poofadour

>Adam is a cuck to everything
I wouldn't doubt it.

Lets put it this way. The idea with the alpha wolf theroy came from wolves in captivity. Who would fight over eachother for mates and an alpha wolf would emerge and mate with the women.

It was found in the wild though, wolves were often just alone, and formed packs often largely after finding another lone wolf of the opposite sex and raising a family and wolves are fairly monogamistic.

Now humans, think of something like tinder. The men aren't fighting amongst themselves in combat and deciding who is the most dominent. The women aren't discussing with themselves who is the best guy. It's largely an individual decision. Then, when somebody gets into a relationship, as much as r9k and redpill guys like to pretend otherwise, people are fairly monogamistic, although this often breaks down after a time.

Now there are times people act in a sort of pack where the men all compete to show off who is the greatest, and the women all gossip about who is the greatest, and vise versa. Which you could apply an "Alpha, beta, gamma, omega, epsilon" sort of model to and it would be coherant. Scientists do it with primates.

You could also say somebody has an "alpha male personality" and people would know what you mean.

So "Alpha male" does exist as a concept even if some people hate it because of it's roots as a failed explanation of wolf mating patterns. It's a really reductive way to describe how humans date, which is based off multiple heirarchies and personal preference, and has monogamy and serial monogamy influencing things.

You don't get revenue from embeds.

It's just liberal propaganda, in fact it's not even that, it's a coping mechanism for them, the way to rationalize their lack of masculinity. Thought Crowder already showed everyone how this guy picks "facts" for his videos, when he debunked the Mexican border wall piece.

so this guy's jewish, right?

k

>Bringing an iPad to the gym

Can bodybuilders possibly get any more homosexual?

Sage Nature is full of Alpha males you pussy

>wolves don't have an alpha breeding pair
Not true at all. This is well documented in the wild and in captivity.

>beta with stupid haircut
>acts like a caricature of a chad but with an even worse haircut
>trying to show you how chads really are

>one skinny guy paid for a gym subscription
>built up gym rat usually pays for his subscription
>let's bully the skinny guy and take pics and shit
Why do they fuck around in a private business, skinny guy should report them to the manager cause that's how they scare customers away.

I've always thought it best to thini of the terms alpha and brta as adjectives, not nouns. People can exhibit alpha behaviours and attitutes, meaning for example (depends on context) confident, self-assured, purposeful and with conviction. Nobody is AN alpha as a static thing through time, nor beta. One can be alpha or beta transiently through their daily behaviours and interactions.

fat bogan fuck thinking he's swoll
Dude with an ipad isn't even a gym rat.
His physique looks shit.
At least the skinny asian dude is actually lifting something instead of wasting time on a cable machine

> Lisping voice
> Girl with problem haircut as supporting actress

Well this is off to a good start

> Watched the video

Well in short that was 5 mins of cherrypicked arguments and strawmen.

Seriously though, we all know who gets the girls; driven, attractive, strong successful men - Alpha traits.

Every been on OKCupid? Ever seen those feminists in an "Open relationship" with their bf's profile linked? They nearly alwys look like this guy; a chubby, emasculated, bitchy excuse for a man.